All Comments on 'For The Love Of God, Apologize!'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super story

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Please have a second part to this story. It is absolutely great. A masterpiece indeed.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 10 years ago

This wasn't a mature story but an interracial story. Miscategorized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
there is no love for or of God

There is no love for or of God in this story. There are also, no Christians in this story. There are adulters and fornicaters yes. The story is in the wrong category.

hunter_gathererhunter_gathereralmost 10 years agoAuthor

Dear Formbdy2k2011, in the story JJ is the Emma's son's age and a young hotshot. Yes, it can be categorized as Interracial as well, along with half a dozen other categories (Loving wives, Voyeur, Taboo). However, I feel Mature is the most appropriate category since Emma is a much older lady compared to the rappers and her watching son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please give us more chapters

I loved this story. The idea is great and your writing style is brilliant. Please add additional chapters to it. What happens when the motger knows that the son knows? Does the rapper give the mom an ace of spades tattoo?

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Hey hunter_gatherer

I agree with you about the comment Formbdy2k2011 made. It does belong here and it could also belong in those other sections.

Well except for Taboo(incest). For that to happen the son himself have to stick his cock inside his mother's pussy. Did that happen?

All the son did as I recall was witness his mother's having sex with those guys. Heck he was not even humiliated. He was excited sure but no incest happened.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Let the trolls fight over catagory.

The story was not bad. Maybe if she had been a bit more reluctant but changed her tune as his huge thick cock stretched her married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please

we need some more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please please give us more

Please give us more of this masterpiece. I absolutely loved it.

ih2001ih2001over 9 years ago
Brilliant

Good story, though personally would have preferred JJ not to be so generous and share his hard won trophy. Any part two coming up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please give us chapter 2 . Cant wait for more

This is a really hot story. I love your writing style. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really hot story

Please give us another chapter. Waiting impatiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEEZE

do not attempt another tale writing

1 star is too much,,,but......................

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
What the heck was that?!?...

...I suppose you wanted to write a story. This, honestly, was nothing. A mere description of a slut fucking around, - no background, no plot - - nothing!

For the love of God: Learn how to write!

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago

Don't quit your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous