All Comments on 'Smoking Kills'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Still a 5

Still a 5 second time around.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE THAT CIGARETTE

even though it will cause a premature death, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I smoke for fun, mostly because my life is as meaningless as yours, but also because fuck you, that's why.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
BTB, and more

Stupid people get what they deserve, whether it is from smoking or cheating the consequences suck!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
By all definitions, that was a

burn the bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome !!!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Loved it great way to BTB never accept cheating.. keep writing and keep up the good work!!!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
One solution...

That's one solution for these cases of cheating...Stupid woman...Want to keep the lover boy...Didn't she know better her husband?

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Better second time round

Even better that should have read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

Still five stars after a second read. A fun little tale.

CharleyTCharleyTover 9 years ago
BTB...Literally

Great story! Thanks for reposting this one.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 9 years agoAuthor
A play on the Health warning

Please understand, this story was written as a play on the words of the health warning on cigarette packets. It is not meant to be taken as, as one person put it, a how to murder your wife manual. Please enjoy it for what it is.

Smokers should realise that the story represents the non-smokers view of what it is like for them. Smokers should be free to do so as long as they don't affect others.

Mostera1Mostera1over 9 years ago
Excellent

First, this story should never have been removed. The overzealousness of a certain individual who believes she is the Literotica Gestapo led to its disappearance by reporting this excellent story as snuff. I guess this person didn't bother to read it. This was not even close to a snuff story. Oh by the way, the Gestapo has boasted that she has singlehandedly had several stories removed, including three of SS06's.

The moderator instead of contacting the author or double-checking the story took the word of the Gestapo. Guilty until proven innocent. I wonder how many stories reported by this self serving Gestapo were treated the same? My guess is all of them. The Gestapo tried to get another story by this writer removed by claiming plagiarism. The moderator removed the story first, which was,wrong, but contacted the writer and soon learned the Gestapo was once again making false accusations and reinstated it immediately.

So glad the truth is coming out, and "Smoking Kills" is back where it and all marital strife stories belong.

The category known as Loving Wives.

Thank you,

M1*****

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Glad I quit smoking. lol

Still a great BTB by the literal definition. Well, she had her chance. She blew it... literally. LOL

5 Big Stars. Glad you got it back up.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Loved the story....

Excellent ending. Thanks for the effort.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 9 years ago
A breath of fresh air

A breath of fresh air in the smoky remnant of the Loving wife category.

VanadornVanadornover 9 years ago

Very nice, Happy to see this story again. :)

-V

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But

Instant death means no moment of realization. No lesson. She died a happy woman, in a flash of an instant...which means she had a better end than most of us get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

From the forum posted by Frontlinecaster:

"Let's be clear. No one is trying to get your precious, misogynist stories taken down. You've shown your true colors with that last remark, but no one is saying you can't be a sexist, that's your right. There are rules on this site about snuff, I thought one of your stories violated them, and I did read the whole thing. Laurel agreed. That was it.

You are no more the injured party here then all those men you talk about who can't beat up women. Jesus Christ man, stop trying to play the martyr here, it is pathetic."

Now we know who has been spreading the lies about the stories.

Glad to see DeYaken take a stand. Wish these other writers who were unjustly treated would. Then assholes like frontlinecaster can go whine elsewhere.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Great Story

Story could have been subtitled "Up In Smoke." A nit picky comment - this man did not murder his wife as implied by some of the comment even DYK's comment. Plus IRL they would have smelled the mercaptan in the gas although the perp was so arrogant he might have lit up anyway. Five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

North Sea gas is odorless and nothing is added to give it a noticeable smell.

Five star story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

How stupid can you be? I can understand the punk kid but the cunt wife? Now the neighborhood smells like smoke and skanky cunt. Yeah

Five Stars

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Death by misadventure

Liked it first time and still like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great idea to catch a cheater through the smell of smoke.

It's such an obvious way of doing it, since a non-smoker can smell it for days even after a thorough airing out. Most smokers aren't aware of just how poor their own sense of smell gets after a while.

Yeah it may be obvious, but this is the first story I have read on Lit that uses this way of detection. Kudos to the writer for being inventive. And also for a well written piece, which is an interesting read despite being somewhat predictable towards the end. Top marks from me.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Story

Good story and a rightful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad to see you're back!

I remember the old story. I've been looking for your latest submissions. Glad to see you're back! Your stories are superb!

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Just as good the second time around

I usually don't condone a violent response, but I like the angle of "saving her", even though it comes off a bit psychotic. Regardless, it's a breath of fresh (if gassy) air after the crap that's been posted lately!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Deplorable bullshit. I do love a realistic btb don't get me wrong.

I don't come to Loving Wives to read about a woman getting snuffed. Fuck off you sick cunt.. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It left me feeling hollow

This is a very odd story.

On one hand, the revenge is extreme. Dowsing the flames with the coffee and leaving the gas on made it premeditated murder. One which it is doubtful that he would not be implicated in, considering that he leased another unit, moved all his stuff out, and did food shopping. So even though he killed the two assholes, he intended to keep on living in society. I doubt that would work out in the end.

On the other hand, the revenge was all but non-existent. She ended up flaunting it in his face, still knowing that he wasn't pleased with the situation. She dragged the boy to the bedroom and was giggling with him when the protagonist left. She allowed him to even smoke, despite knowing how much it got under her husband's skin, and how it had devastated her husband when his brother died from cancer.

Up until the blast destroyed the lovers, they would have been ignorant of any threat, any danger.

Righto, I know he 'promised' not to hurt him so he couldn't break that promise (but he did in the end anyway when he blew him to pieces), but where was his need to adhere to his promise when she was as weak as piss... her vows meant nothing, her husband's feelings meant nothing, her integrity meant nothing. She couldn't even keep to his requirement that it end.

So this whole story puts me in mind of milking a cuck.... you know, how they massage the prostate to make them ejaculate without actually achieving a proper orgasm: it feels impotent... spent and spilt on the floor without actually any sensible reason.

As for how I would handle things:

Make her watch the original Wi-fi recording and shame her. Seeing the footage, he would have picked up it was the student. Try and get her to sign away her rights in a divorce settlement otherwise the video would go to the kids, her parents, and especially her work.

Have her tell the kids that she fucked the marriage away, or the footage goes viral after all.

I know the kid was 20 and therefore overage... but still, an admin over student services having relations with a student??? possible jail time? Definite grist for the news, maybe even nationally.

So if she plays ball and the divorce goes through, wait a little while and pay someone to kneecap the bastard kid, he is arrogant enough that he would have other people wanting to hurt him, and even though hubby could be suspected, if you were careful it would go into that massive proportion of crimes that can't be solved due to lack of direct evidence. In a few years when the kid is a hobbling, bitter, has-been with lung-cancer, meet him for the first time and say, maybe if he hadn't fooled around where he shouldn't have, his life might have turned out different, and walk away.

Visit the ex and tell her the kid somehow got kneecapped and has lung cancer. Tell her that it's a beautiful thing how the boy's life turned out.

On the other hand, if she won't play ball, then send the video out.

Either way, if he wanted her dead, after all that, she might just top herself anyway.

**********

In my scenario, he is gonna be just as twisted an old bastard as he would be if he blew them up... but at least the lovers got better payback, and he is a little less likely to end up doing time.

No way is my wife gonna drag a little boyfriend into bed past me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read

Same story has been out before - word for word.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Still A Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
x_dickless_x we all know you come here for the cuck stories,

and so you can suck frontlinecaster's pathetic little dick.

So Laurel finally read it did she, she has a tendency to react without thinking.

Still a great story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 wonderful *

A true marvelous BTB story

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
BTW the term BTB shouldn't be taken literally!

But we are glad you did. 5*s and a FAV

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
I do love a good BTB story everyonce in a while

And yours hits the spot nicely.

Thanks,

John

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Meh

Boy meets girl, girl cheats, boy commits double homicide. And the crowd goes wild.

cplntxcplntxover 9 years ago
Smoke

I rember this story. Why so many petty smoke is bewond me. Causes wrinkles, stinks, bad breath and death. Thanks for repost. Cplntx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Because of talent you get 3*s.

Why did you cut out the part about him raising the children she had with her lover

the businessman ??

AMerryMan

P.S. You are a Britisher disguised as a man from Scotland . Have you no shame?

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
Obe Unresolved Question

Personally I really liked this story. There's only one detail that eludes me. The husband and wife have been married for many, many years and experienced so much together. To the casual observer the husband was cold and nonchalant, his wife knew him better than that. That under his cool exterior were the same emotions most would feel. So why was she not the least bit concerned with his cool demeanor after being caught the last time? The punk wouldn't no better cuz it was their first meeting, but she should have known something was up.

I just wondered why the author ignored this part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He saved her hitting bottom

and she died happy!

sledgesledgeover 9 years ago
??????????

The story was good the first time I read it!!

How many times is this story going to be posted.

Is it a resubmit or a copy?

I don't rember if it was the same author, but I do rember the story. Hmmm! Things to ponder!

empiricalempiricalover 9 years ago
Anon 06/27/14

A Scotsman is British!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
poop

Bull shit bitch

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

He kept his promise; never touched him.

Boom.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AND THEY SAY CARELESS DRIVING IS KIDS STUFF

and there are warnings on the labels. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Excellent!

I was going to complain, and say that the SECOND she admitted that she might not be able to give her lover up, the marriage is OVER. And as soon as the settlement is decided, notify the school so that she gets terminated for inappropriate behavior!

"I need to think. I'm going out for a while." – Why does he need to think? She already TOLD him she didn’t know if she could give up her young lover, that she would TRY, and she has obviously failed. Cut your losses!

“Her old man can't get it up anymore.” – Is he making that up or did she actually say that to him?

And then you did what I said, "Cut your losses!" in a MOST dramatic fashion, and he'll even collect on her life insurance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

Bill....5s

seekerazseekerazover 8 years ago
Not your best work

cartoon characters with worse dialog which was not believable, well not believable to those of us outside of the United Kingdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's one way to deal with cheaters

But to deprive even grown children of their Mother because you don't have the stones to divorce her just seems to be a little over the top. I suppose it's BTB in all its glory but for a supposedly smart man that was married for a long time, his solution seemed over the top at best, stupid at worst. You don't think the Police might question why all his things were moved out and he had a new place to live all of a sudden? He won't think that his idea was too great if someone saw him leave the house just before it went BOOM! Prison is a lousy place to live out your life in return for a little revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 wonderful *

BTB at maximum !!!!!!!!!!!

DeYaKenDeYaKenabout 8 years agoAuthor
No political Rants please

I have just had to delete an anonymous comment because it contained a political Rant. Lit provides a political forum. Please use that. My comments page is there for you to comment on my story. If you feel unable to confine yourself to doing that, please do us both a favour and say nothing at all.

Thank you

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
BTBU

More fun than BTB, blow the bitch up! The thing I find interesting about this type of scenario is that once you find out that your wife is a selfish, lying slut - who can love her anymore? Who can care about her? Why bother with killing her or the creep she was with? Why not document it, use the threat of exposure to get a better settlement. Once the divorce is final, use it anyway. Make sure the kids know the facts and go about enjoying your life without the millstone wife around your neck! He was too old to start another family so he doesn't need to get married again. There are plenty of nice women to go out with, if he clicks with one of them, they can make it monogamous. Life goes on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"This story has a fan base also"

Yep, Elliot Rodger wannabes without the guns/manifesto/balls to go on a rampage.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Picking nits can be fun

There is a bunch of nit-pickers who read LW stories and pick up details such as the obscure legal points of divorce laws or the technical details of weaponry used to threaten wrongdoers. Either they didn't read this story after a year and a half of its posting or (much more likely) they don't do the cooking at home.

Modern gas cooking appliances have a flame-out safety valve (even in the UK I presume) which turns the gas off in cases such as where the coffee may be spilled and extinguishes the flame.

However, as they say in the classics, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

L

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Truely !!!

Truly one of the best Loving Wife stories I have encountered. I gave it 5 stars but more than that I also gave it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale which is worth far more than 5 stars !!!***

***for info on the Budweiser Scale contact me at

str3tchy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

stars to offset the asshole of LIT. Eat shit annony!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Sorry to disappoint you luedon, but there are NO safety gas cutouts on most gas ranges

in the UK.

The method used in this story is perfectly feasible.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Well, he kept his word

He didn't lay a hand on lover boy. Always nice to see someone who tries to keep their word...lol

Excellent story, though tragic, and it shows how little people really know others. A bit extreme, but perfectly understandable.

5 stars and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pilot safety is a new recent feature

In the past ~10yrs gas stoves have a pilot cut-out safety valve, much like central home heating and mobile-homes has had for decades. If the pilot goes out the thermal sensor kills the main gas flow. But since this is in UK, with much older homes I doubt many would have newer gas ranges.

Hence, why he took the coffee pot water to kill the flames allowing the gas to slowly build in the house - one way to kill smokers cough - kaboom.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
LOL

@LRM - you could not have proven my point any better. Lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I feel so alive when he's with me." - I'll make my usual comment on situations like this: So, she'll be fine if he goes out and finds some sweet young thing that makes HIM feel "so alive," right? Didn't think so!

@Anonymous 06/24/16 Re: "But" - Yes, she died a happy woman. He DID say he'd make her happy for the rest of her life!

@Anonymous 06/27/16 Re: "It left me feeling hollow" - His moving out can me easily explained by his leaving his cheating wife. Maybe suspicious, but without more direct evidence not incriminating.

A couple of people asked if this was a re-post. He says at the very top that it was, sheesh!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

Read it again. I wasn't a BTB tale, (oh wait, it was ha) it was pure consequences tale. What I missed out on was the revenge of her being caught and having to live through the consequences. Oh well.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

there's a new one.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
That was hot

Incendiary, even. The comment patrol asked me to make this short, so I will try...at least as hard as Beth. I'm actually surprised this passed the reviewers based on another author's tribulations where the transgression of question of age was alleged. Shit, the underage person never even was involved sexually, unlike this one. I won't flag it though, and it shouldn't, unless there were pets that were harmed, because some people choose, when questioned, to save a pet over someone else's child. And I don't think that's just to be edgy; but I don't know, I've been washed up on this shore so long, I'm glassier than the still sea, and as precise as the kilogram standard which is, like, perfectly round to the order of a dozen atoms or something.

I originally was going to say that the story didn't push any of my strings, or pull any of my buttons until one of the last paragraphs, where he interacts with his image of Barb by caressing the image on his computer screen, like it was a fucking seance or something. Talking to her, telling her why, asking for forgiveness. It's pitiful, in the sense of having pity, merciful, harsh, sentimental, and loving all at once. I think it's the sentimentality that got me, and the depth of grief to ask a computer picture for forgiveness.

It's all gone, and all that's left are pictures, that terrible video, and he's the kind of guy that had a picture of his wife on his computer desktop background.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Smoking Really Did Kill.

What a brilliant title I gave 5* for that alone.

Frank only extinguished the flame. The explosion occurred because arrogant Ritchie used his lighter.

Although IRL an explosion would only occur if the gas air ratio was within the explosive limits at the point of ignition. Making the timing critical unless there were several smoke breaks.

Frank did give them two warnings

"That assumes you live that long, Dick"

"I've always vowed that I'd make Barb happy for the rest of her life, and that's what I intend to do."

A bit OTT but an enjoyable read.

I saw a comment about pilot light safety cut-outs. Pilot lights are very rare on gas appliances in the UK these days ignition is generally electronic.

It is usually possible turn the gas on for a gas ring with or without ignition (I guess coffee for dowsing the flames was to make it look as if the coffee pot had boiled over). Gas sensors for automatic shut down generally only apply to high flow devices such as central heating boilers.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A really well written story. I normally enjoy a good BtB tale, but this one was very sad.

The husband really loved Barb and her lover just viewed her with contempt. Despite everything Frank did to try and make Barb see sense, she just willfully continued on this path to destruction. Tragic.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

They were both warned. Didn't listen and paid the price in full. Good story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Fits my mood tonight!

A horrible woman gets blown to bits with her lover. I like it. Happy ending!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Montresor

Would not have been satisfied

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Hell yeah about time

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
They went out with a Bang...

Guess the natural gas smell in the UK doesn't have a rotten egg smell to it like they add to it in the US...

Nice little cheeky story,,Dick

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
They went out with a Bang...

Guess natural gas doesn't have the same "rotten egg" smell in the UK as the US adds to ours....

Cheeky little story.... Poor Dick. 5*****

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 4 years ago
Made Me Laugh!

Made Me Laugh! And that's what counts...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"He'll want young girls soon enough, and it will be all over." - Over for him, maybe, but now that she's had the thrill of a young man, who's to say that she won't get another young lover like the landlord said.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Burn Bitch burn

Smokey the Bear says only you can prevent house fires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guess the natural gas smell in the UK doesn't have a rotten egg smell to it like they add to it in the US

I think it does, but smoking kills your sense of smell

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

This was certainly an e,produce story. He didn't touch young Dick, and he did tell him smoking would kill him. Great story about the dangers of second hand smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wanted to like this, I really did. The problem was, it was ironic to the point of absurdity. You tried to come across as quaint, but stumbled into pretentious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Murder Porn.

I hate cheaters but this is gross.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
If She Is that Dumb

She lies, and thinks fidelity is not important then it might make him sad, but he solved the problem. Good story.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Didn't like the ending.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago
no

1* for death porn especially for a weak way for a cuck to get out

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
5 *s for the ultimate BTB!

Damn. Great story, really excellent twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Um okay. Arm chair dumb psychology

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

A matter of _felo-de-se_. Suicide, plain and simple.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Well that certainly was a literal burn the bitch and the bastard. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And the rest of the story...

The Fire Marshall's final report attributed the explosion and fire to malfunction of a gas control valve on the kitchen stove. Dickie's parents were horrified and grief stricken by the death of their only son, the first person in their family to attend university. Mystified that he was in the house when it exploded, they hired an investigator who soon learned that Dickie had been intimately involved with a much older woman employed as a senior administrator by the very university for which they had sacrificed in order to pay their son's tuition.

Civil lawsuits were filed against both the university and Barb's estate, for which Frank was the executor, alleging that she abused the power and influence of her position to morally corrupt the impressionable young Dickie. The university was accused of failure to uphold it's responsibilities under the doctrine of in loco parentis by allowing it's Director of Student Services to conduct an affair (doctrinely incestuous, btw) with one of the undergraduates within her purview. The filing against Barb:s personal estate alleged her actions exhibited reckless depravity and severe moral turpitude. Finally, a wrongful death suit against both Barb's estate and Frank, as owners of the house that exploded, alleged failure to reasonably and adequately maintain a gas burning appliance. This negligence, the filing asserted, placed the young man Barb lured into her bedroom at undue risk of grave injury and death.

Public opinion rapidly turned against the school administrator turned cougar temptress whose reprobate lust and dereliction of duty had drawn poor Dickie to the time and place of his preventable demise. The university negotiated a settlement with the parents as quickly and quietly as possible. Taking the advise of his attorney, Frank offered no defense against the civil charges and declared bankruptcy given that the anticipated total judgements would well exceed five times his and Barb's total net worth. Fortunately Frank and Barb had taken out life insurance on each other when their first child was born and the modest proceeds of that policy were excluded from the assets forfeited in the bankruptcy.

Frank eventually took a small, all electric apartment in a smoke free development for seniors where he lived in quiet austerity for the rest of his days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mostly excellent story

BUT, i wish the wife would have lived so she could feel the pain of her husbands leaving her over her betrayal and maybe feel some pain for her lovers death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really need to read everything before I reach out to an author. This is hot garbage murder porn.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

I wish the wife had lived with massive burns.

Disfigured

Anyway 5/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a literal blast. On the rare instance where retakes burns a bitch, he does it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any story where a MC has to kill his cheating spouse shows a writer who does not hve the ability to bring a story to a successful conclusion!! Zero!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Crass but just.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

No, you don’t kill the bitch, you leave and let her do what she is going to do. Any story that ends in murder is a 1/5 and only 1 because you can’t vote zero.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

As is typical the MC is a total cuckold and a wimp of epic proportions and chooses the wimpiest form of murder just to ring out the punchline about smoking.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

I like the story a lot.

AAAA+++

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

In real life, all that broken crockery flying around would take all the lead out of the little "studs" pencil! What lil wifie with an IQ over "lukewarm" would think she had the go-ahead to jump the kid's bones?

Of course, I'm just a happy reader that likes this author's work - so on to the next story .......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Terrible accident, that natural gas explosion. It just illustrates why people in DC are talking about banning gas cook stoves. So dangerous. Thanks, DYK, for a great story that brings this situation to light. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1602 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...