All Comments on 'A Boy, A Bookie & A Bet'

by Ford2020

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Silver_Night001Silver_Night001almost 10 years ago
Mmmm... <3

Oh my gods, rhis is one of the hotrest stories on here, honestly. <3

Question is...

Where can I find me a Mike?~

bigkahoonabigkahoonaalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant, I love it.

When is the next story due?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good beginning.

I hope you plan to write more about Buzz and Mike. Interesting characters!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

Nice. I liked the way you had him and us seduced into the deal and then gave it a small twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Really liked the story and the characters. Hope there are more chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bizarre story

Convulated, complex, and sad. Mike deserved a love true, real that would lead him out of his dead end 'career'. Instead he gets scammed by some young con man whose sole purpose is to help Mike further that so called 'career'. Your dialect leaves a lot to be deserved, is there something developmentally wrong with Buzz? Is he physically unable to say the word Uncle or does he think it cute for a 21 year old who supposedly went to college to use the term Unca. If you're excuse is he is southern that is an insult to every Southerner on the planet.

RichardAlanBeatyRichardAlanBeatyover 9 years ago

It should have ended "To Be Continued".

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Liked it

I really liked it. But I think the kid should come clean before his uncle tells on him, but time will tell. Besides I think he only won the fight because the older guy let him.

QuietScreamerQuietScreameralmost 4 years ago
This ended in the most abrupt manner ever.

The ending was so abrupt that it suggests there would be ANOTHER page to finish off. But alas.

No such thing!

I thought for a moment that perhaps it was a recent story and I could hope that an additional chapter was forthcoming in the relative future. But alas.

Not at all!

Checking the authors page showed me how wrong that thought was. This story was written in 2014. I am writing this in April 2020.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly one to appreciate the short and to the point one-off story, but this could have been such an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was expecting the seduction to be a plot, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was romantic and not exploitative from the start! Also, the last line was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Like others wish this would have continued:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFord2020@Ford2020
109 Followers
Texas born and bred, longtime Dallas resident, totally gay but love reading and viewing straight romance and erotica

SIMILAR Stories