All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 05'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MethusalemMethusalemalmost 10 years ago
Gift and curse

Life as a New Hire is another of your stories I really, really enjoy. Like Etaski (and some other authors on Lit) you got a gift. While Etaski has her unbelievable complex spiderwebs of intrigues and alliances, you got a glorious wit and banter going. Your stories always make me smile and are still very arouseing.

But with your gift comes a curse (it seems). The curse with your flickering inspiration that forces you to stop most stories halfway through.

Again.. you are a absolutely great author and I think it pains both, you and your readers, that some stories remain unfinished. I really hope that your muse kisses you some more and makes you finish some of your great works.

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 10 years ago
Ditto . . .

. . . what 'Methusalem' said & thanks again for sharing your gift !

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
dealing with the realities

Grasping inspiration is as simple as grasping a cloud. There is no way to tell where a long story line will meander.

That is why most of the stories on this site are basically a few pages or less. There should be a genre called life stories that continue only as long as the author does.

One of the stories I'm working on began as Mature Incest. But it turned out my characters refused to cooperate and refuse to fuck. That this story is going off into weird and wonderful directions with barely any control by me.

That's Real Life. As terrific your experience, you and every one you know, still dies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

As I've said before I love the balancing act this story does on so many levels and I hope that your inspiration and drive for this story-line and its characters continues as long as it possibly can.

I did wonder momentarily at how a 9-year old could be known already to be capable of child-bearing, but I'm going to go ahead and assume that this specific culture would have some way of determining that since it would have become such an important factor in many things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

This story is a lot of fun to read. So far, I've enjoyed every story of yours that I've read. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for writing!

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 10 years ago
Great job AGAIN !!!!!!!

Another great series .... FS you are by far the bets writter on this site, there maybe more of them out there... but I have not found any that come close to you.. PLEASE add another 5 or 6 chapters to this one.. and a few more on your other stories.... thank you for taking time out to write these wonderful stories

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

This story makes me laugh and laugh. Not too often do a read portions of a literotica story to my wife but your writing is just fun. Keep it up.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 10 years ago
got us hooked...

And please don't leave us hanging there...:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am in awe!

I have not laughed so hard at any other story on this site, please continue your magnificent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing work.

You are a master of your craft, I love every one of these chapters.

NutRanchNutRanchalmost 10 years ago
I am crying

Since my time winder is broken, I cant go forward in time so I can read the next chapter(s).

Cant wait for the next to hit the web.

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

FS,

This chapter was brilliant. Loved the dialogue and the scenes had me laughing and cheering. Keep up the good work.

I think a need a guide to all the woman though, there's lots of people and houses to keep track of.

RNewtonRNewtonalmost 10 years ago
A Class all your own

I have to agree with everything that has been said before me. Simply amazing work. You first caught my attention with 10 to 1, and then Life as a New Hire, since finishing what you have written their I worked up the courage to read many of your other and was rewarded for the effort with entire worlds that you have conjured into being with your mind and keyboard. More so than any other author your stories resonate with me. Very much so because your writing style mirrors my own though in a much more refined manner. Your style does this to such a degree that if you told me you were me from the future come back to write for the sole purpose of inspiring me now, I would believe you. (despite knowing your mastery of the sarcastic and joking written word) Unfortunately I also seem to be inspired by your writers block, unable to finish any of my stories.

The fact that your stories remain public domain is something that I think we can all thank our lucky stars for on a regular basis, or perhaps your forethought. May your outstanding morals continue to be a beacon to readers everywhere.

-RNewton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
progress

This is a wonderful series you've written. Is there any news on how it is proceeding? I keep stopping by here looking for a new chapter and I can't wait to see how this continues, especially between his cop girlfriend and his newly acquired bleeding hole in his leg ☺

Thanks again for your great writing and for your editors quick work!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Good News and Bad

Bad news: I haven't heard from my editor in two weeks now.

Good news: I am almost finished with Chapter 14 - Yes 14. That's about 55,000 new words I have ready for everyone who remains interested. For once, this isn't my fault. Now, I have to complete the last scene in 14 and then its on to 15. This story is still kicking.

MethusalemMethusalemalmost 10 years ago
Damn!

Those are some great news.. 9 new Chapters.. I'm trembling with anticipation!

I hope your editor is fine.

~Methusalem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait to read more of this story.

NutRanchNutRanchalmost 10 years ago

Glad to hear you have been able to keep working on this project. Sad to hear about your editor.

Hope everything works out for the best for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Series: Life as a New Hire

I hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editor

I know I am posting this as anonymous at this time FS as I don't advertise my personal E-mail and I haven't ever bothered creating an account on the site altho I may soon.

I do have some free time as work hours for me are shorter during the summer and fall months of the year so if you do need a secondary editor to fill gaps for your regular editor I would like to talk to you about it. I will check the comments section here every few days to gauge if you have interest and we can sort out how to initiate contact personally.

-A captivated reader

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Editor Update

Thank you very much for the offer Anonymous. Send me a Feedback and we can figure stuff out. A reader has already volunteered to help me out and had edited up to Chapter 14. I'll finish 15 tonight, or tomorrow. I'll post the edited Chapters to Literotica tonight. One warning: I got in trouble last chapter (5) with having underage girls. There is nothing sexual going on. It is an exploration of the Amazon culture from the younger generations' point of view. All sex remains 18+. I understand the Lit. staff being cautious about pedophilia. I hope there won't be a problem this time around.

To extra clarify something: The 9 year old sleeps on the hero, like a bear cub on a Mamma Bear. They are both clothed and in every instance, an adult, clothed women is in bed with them. It is a surrogate-Father thing, which is odd in Amazon culture since Fathers don't exist.

gumby42gumby42over 9 years ago
relations

I love the story. Could you create a synopsis of who is related to whom? It is confusing

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Cast of Characters (September 2014)

Thanks to Nut Ranch, I have been able to post a Chaster of Characters. Unfortunately, there is a word limit on the Bio page, so I submitted a List instead, updated to the start of Chapter 25.

Hale1Hale1about 9 years ago
Humor and Satire

I do really enjoy this story, and if you'd labeled it as Humor and Satire I would have missed it. That said, it is the humor that you've included that really sets it apart.

Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoy this story. I'm so curious if you are a "real" writer because this is such a good story. I'm amazed. The way this plot is going and the fantasy from you are breathtaking. So I thank you.

(From Sweden. No good in English)

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Yet another fine chapter

Slowly some things are becoming clear but even so we are only seeing part of the universe....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real Gem

awesome....simply awesome.......satire and humour and simply fun to read....I waited to comment for a few chapters to see if this tapers off...it didn't.....interesting to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For a Good Laugh

Your comedic scenes are indeed very Good.

Careful with the multiplicity of characters though, I almost need to draw a map (to keep track). *head spinning*

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... there is a Cast of Characters for this story updated to Chapter 40, if you are interested and/or confused.

https://www.literotica.com/s/life-as-a-new-hire-cast-and-notes-may

There was an earlier one done as well which only went to Chapter 25:

https://www.literotica.com/s/life-as-a-new-hire-cast-of-personas-september

I hope this helps.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How did...

Cáel figure out Eeropa was sterile?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ... about Europa

Cáel guesses based on subliminal clues. The other Amazons treat Aya differently from other Amazon girls, warding her more often, checking on her well-being, ect. Cáel does a lot of 'guessing' and not all his 'statements' should be taken as absolute fact. He is wrong more than a time, or two as well.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

Steve150177Steve150177almost 5 years ago
No Amazon would ever say this and mean it.

FS, at the bottom of page 3 you wrote, "You are one tough son-of-a-bitch," Sydney commented out of nowhere.

'Son-of-a-bitch' is not a phrase that means anything good in Amazon society.

she would have said 'warrior' or some such. Or, re-phrased the entire thought.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Steve150177

... the difference is Sydney has a great deal of experience in the outside world as her mother is High Priestess and we know she is Marilynn's mother - the party girl. The comment is made specifically for Cáel's consumption and no other. No other Amazons are meant to 'get it'.

Good catch though.

A proper Amazon response would be "by the Firsts, you are a tough one", or "your Mother would be proud".

Thanks for the feedback and take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a MASTER OF WORDS

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

This story is nuts.

I'm hooked.

Next chapter!

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

It’s a good story. Very interesting but…the constant joker shit is getting old.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

A very full five stars. This is an epic story. A saga. My second reading, and as good, even if surprise is lessened, because nuance comes clearer. Oh man, be thanked for such a fine read!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great story, i'm really enjoying it.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

He’s lucky to be alive, either guts or foolishness

What an imagination to write this story. I’m in awe.

Being a keen student of the Bronze Age, lm enjoy all this.

Scores 5/5

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

What a mess he's getting himself into but charm, personal and bulls hit is pulling him through so far. 5⛤

skippersdadskippersdad9 months ago

I was like him but I had to change. not really I do like this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES