All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Typical Anon....

Is that your entire vocabulary? You cowards who hide in anonymity and hurl poisonous commentary over the wall just piss me off. This was not the strongest story or the best writing I have seen, but it certainly did not deserve that kind of a comment. Join Lit and try your own hand at writing. Then see how you like the Anonymous comments.

SexTemple23SexTemple23almost 10 years ago
What A Surprise

This was a pretty good entry. I loved the twist at the end. Keep up with working on your writing, you sound like you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just the kind of comment you'd expect from a Hamster

Fucking Rodent!

Fucking Retarded Rodent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Readable, but not something you'd write home about. There are a lot worse stories doing the rounds.

Unfortunately the internet allows anyone to comment, hence some really moronic stuff inevitably turns up. Whether it is labelled 'Anonymous' or not is largely irrelevent. Let's face it, I doubt a name like 'Hampster' shows on a birth certificate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story!

Hello form Greece! Very lovely story! Love is a great thing. A great part of love is to forgive.... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.