All Comments on 'Bimbo-fying Superchick'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You are so amazing! Absolutely wonderful! Please don't stop this series, it has a potential to be one of your best!

confusorconfusorabout 9 years ago
creative thene + great story + humor = 5 stars

Props on your creativity with new theme and this phenomenal story.

My back is sore laughing so hard with the concluding paragraph.

Shane you don't show your sense of humor more.

Looking forward to the sequel.

confusorconfusorabout 9 years ago
creative thene + great story + humor = 5 stars

Props on your creativity with new theme and this phenomenal story.

My back is sore laughing so hard with the concluding paragraph.

Shane you don't show your sense of humor more.

Looking forward to the sequel.

LuapNellaLuapNellaabout 9 years ago
I'll be watching intently for the sequal....

I luv this, teen Bimbo and superhero, the thanks to the user who commisioned the idea seem appropriate; this is brilliant combo of subject matter

anubeloreanubeloreabout 9 years ago
yes...let's rape all the superheroines, then stick them in refrigerators...

Or was that not the tone you were going for, here? Oh, yeah...and that non-rapists have smaller dicks. Jenny (the alleged commissioner) certainly has an interesting psychosexual profile. Apparently the "women are always...*always*...victims" narrative of the vocal elements of modern feminism (aside from RAINN and a few other heretical groups) not only appeals to her...but actually gets her rocks off. Damn. Those synapses must be misfiring like...well, like crazy, pardon the pun. An interesting glimpse into the abyss, from an intellectual standpoint. It is always helpful to be reminded of just how far one may fall, in absence of critical thinking, and rational analysis of flawed worldviews/philosophies. For that, if nothing else, I must thank you. If one reads only things one likes, or agrees with, ones mind turns to dust from disuse. 5*

-Anubelore

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Interesting story!

I definitely like how you always branch out with your story ideas and never being dull! I don't think this is one of your best works but at the same time I love the risk-taking with it. I love mind control/superhero themed stories a lot and wish you the best of luck with this genre!

Something I think could be improved in is just some more character conflict. I'd like to see superchick helplessly turned by the villain while remember all the bad things they have done. It's hot seeing a superheroine being corrupted by serving their worst enemy. I'd find it hot where she would slightly hate herself for getting her hair done, manicure, and pedicure while the rest of the city burns around her. Just wanted to please her captors. Also it wouldn't hurt to really emphasize all the costume/boot play that can happen. A slow sensual boot removal and toe licking is hard to beat. :)

Overall, I felt this was a nice lighter tone sex story. Keep doing what you do!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
More

Great story. I want more.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 9 years ago
Thanks to your "editors"??

Really??

You have a whole paragraph missing opening quotes

Our heroine wakes up bound and gagged.. Pleads for mercy, and then two paragraphs later her gag is removed?

"The "binds" were removed"? Bind is a verb. The noun you are looking for is "bonds"

And that is just three that come to mind

What you send to your "editors" must be REALLY atrocious.

As for the story itself? I would have guess you as the author about a page a and half into it. Nothing special at all, unless one is one of your followers.

You have done some good stuff in the past, but this falls FAR FAR short

(What ever happened to the "Best Present Ever"? You kinda left us hanging, didn't you??)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

HI Johnny,

thanks for the honest feedback; I agree not my best story. It was a fan request that sat finished for over a year.

I didn't even give it one more read before release like I usually do.

It's definitely a fetish story, but I thought different from my usual material.

As for best present ever: still trying to come up with a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

When the next chapter coming out this is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

This is very good, very exciting. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next part. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definitely More Please

The premises for this story is great and has so much potential for this story as well as extended stores. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment. Till then ~ Peace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for more.

Great story as always. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish this story

I really enjoyed it and think that we really should see Superchick finally be corrupted by the Producer.

I love your work,

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more

I like the whole female super hero captured and turned concept. With your talent, there is much more that can be done with this story line. Please continue.

A super heroin turned from straight into a lesbian slut would be another story I would like for you to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jeezzz

Am I the only one, or does anybody else want the next phase of superchick being turn into a bimbo slut soon!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great story, please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really looking foward to more !

I understand you have other stories in the works. However, despite many great stories, the subject of the corruption of super chick is the best! Please finish this story as soon as you can !!!

pjw7326pjw7326over 8 years ago
more

i would like to see superchick get closer to being evil , get her powers turned back on , then kill the producer , save josie who is now more a lesbian and she has to tell her brother his wife is now her wife , and she decides that all women should be bisexual or she will kill them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully not a full year!

what I was getting at was, hopefully we don't have to wait a full year before you finish this story!? it would be a wonderful Christmas gift or belated Christmas gift , if you can be done with this story before the new year......... Here's hoping that happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

I loved the story and check this site often just to see if another chapter has been added. I hope to see the next chapter soon and that you are in good health.

What drew me first is the title because I enjoy these kind of stories. What keeps me coming back is how you expertly apply a slow tease in the induction, drawing it out like a Chinese water torture that slowly erodes super chick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Please write more I love this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Any eta on the second part of this great story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so, any word on when you are going to finish or continue this very interesting and very hot story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazong

Loved this story, upset that number 2s not out yet though. The blue balls are real lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Can we please get the rest of this story? It's the exact kind of thing I love reading about and I'm dying to know what happens to her after this!

julesjenjulesjenabout 7 years ago
Please!

This has been one of my favorites since the day it came out. Could you please continue with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still hoping for a sequel

Please :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rest of the story?

Are you ever going to finish the cliff hanger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Let’s hope the bad guy wins for once

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Powers...

I guess one of Superchick's super powers is the ability to talk with a gag in her mouth... sigh..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

When is the next part. I can't wait it is very good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! THIS WAS JUST AWFUL!

But it was good for a laugh. Even the title gave me a chuckle. I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was. Really??????

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Korny ...

.... but still cool!! This would be great Illustrated with comic book style pictures!!! Once I put myself in comic book mode I enjoyed this!! Thank you!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
wHorrible, Awfull, and NOT the American way!

I loved comics and superheroes as a kid, and this was a perfectly loathsome experience, but humorous and very well told. Really good writing SilkStockings, and I will try to hate you, but you're a pretty damn awesome erotic fiction author, so not too likely. I hated that I liked it! Well done, oh crusher of childhood dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters

I loved this story. Please write more chapters of this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequels

This story is amazing, please write follow up ASAP.

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakabout 4 years ago
Please Sequel

Im not into superhero stories on here but I really like this one please continue with this storyline

Sar9306Sar9306about 3 years ago

LOVED IT. Best superhero story on here. Really needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a slut coming so many times hope the super heros find them rape them and piss on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really wish that there was more super good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really wish that there was more it’s super good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When’s the sequel being released?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Damn. Another story by the incomparable Silkstockingslover that leaves the reader without a conclusion. The promise of a suitable ending in 2015 for 2015 is now 7 years late. I really liked this somewhat different story and would like to see it finished. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is the next part? I can't wait for the upcoming stories. Please complete.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

A fun little romp, but come on... if you're not going to complete the story, just take it down.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore7 months ago

I really love your writing.

I want the superheroes saved but the sex to go on. The Producer could become their slave.

GothicFishnetsGothicFishnets3 months ago

This NEEDS to continue omg

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, need a conclusion. Hope it comes soon,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue. Love this story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50787 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...