All Comments on 'Mommie and Her Lance Ch. 05'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending was kind of flat.

So much potential lost.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 10 years ago
Hope You Revisit These Characters One Day!

With the introduction of The Bigguns and the high school environment, you could have easily extended this story: have Lance have sex with each member individually, have Mommie's jealousy play out in more extreme fashions, etc. But since the story was about Mommie and Her Lance (hey, it's in the title), this chapter concludes this mother-son relationship for the foreseeable future.

But then, again, we just see Mommie's agenda. What about Lance's? Is being around Mommie 24/7 in a world of Bigguns going to be enough for him now? When he decides to leave the house, what is Mommie going to do? How are The Bigguns and other neighboring busty girls going to feel now that Mommie has taken Lance off the market? You could easily create a sequel focusing on Lance's and The Bigguns' attempts to extricate him from his dear Mommie.

That being said, I sort of have mixed feelings about the "new" Mommie. And, I can't help think that Ms. Grosenbusen may have created a monster of sorts. The new sexier Mommie who would create an impromptu fashion show where she's wearing ever-skimpier swim wear is a beautiful thing. The Mommie who would blackmail the SP is not. It makes me wonder if this scenario repeated: a shy mother bringing in her good-looking son to see the SP; would Grosenbusen do some investigating of the attributes of these people before attempting to offer any advice/help. This might be something she wants to share with other school psychologists, so they can keep a "lock" on their own Lances without inviting their secretly endowed Mommies to the party.

THANKS for revealing the name-bra cup aspect of The Bigguns. Lance, in the previous chapter, thought Ella/Phoebe being a bun-wearing smart girl who got straight A's seemed out of place for The Bigguns, so I can't help wondering what she does to downplay her L-cups. And I hope the thought of encountering some Ophelias or maybe even a future member whose name starts with an S is enough for Lance to rebel against Mommie and see The Bigguns again.

I know you post your work as you complete it, but the back-to-back posting of "Mommie and Her Lance" and "Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy" was an enjoyable treat/gift. Thanks. And, as always, I look forward to whatever you post next!

Happy 4th of July, DDDDave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's old, I know. But...

I think Phoebe/Ella would have been a fun addition to Lance and his mommie. Especially since she's okay with one other female being added.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES