All Comments on 'Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 10 years ago
Ms. Carnale Didn't Disappoint!

I was a little confused by Ms. Carnale's motivation in telling Principal Fritz about her encounter with Manhorse. Even describing in limited terms what happened, she had to know her involvement would eventually be revealed to the principal. Other than setting up the situation that occurred in this chapter, did she really expect anything to happen to Manhorse?

I liked the nervousness of Fritz hearing that Manhorse would soon be entering her office; it nicely foreshadowed their past encounters and further established Manhorse's "big man" status at school if even the principal is under his control.

Him addressing Principal Fritz as Principal Tits threw me a bit since based on the first chapter I thought that Prissy had the "best titties in school". I suppose that there are other qualifiers than size but at that point in the first chapter I really thought that Prissy would be the most endowed person on campus until Carnale revealed her attributes. So, I was pleasantly (and happily) surprised that Fritz was bigger than Prissy and earned a biggest and nicest tits in school compliment from Manhorse. Plus, we got her bra size! ;-)

Manhorse, as a style of foreplay perhaps, seems to throw compliments about how nice and big his partners breasts are in such a cavalier manner that it makes me wonder if Fritz and even Carnale possess the biggest breasts that he's ever seen. If he had sex with another well-endowed female would he automatically say that she has the biggest and nicest titties he's ever seen? Does that open the door for someone with bigger breasts than Fritz and Carnale (a substitute teacher?) to have sex with Manhorse?

I usually don't like arrogant characters like Manhorse; but his partners seem to enjoy being serviced by his huge cock, even in situations that could otherwise be degrading. They seem to genuinely enjoy themselves and never seem to regret his treatment of them; so it feels win-win for all concerned. I guess that's my reasoning for Carnale agreeing to help Manhorse slide his cock in Fritz.

That set up my favorite part of the story where he asked her to show the big tits she claimed to have.

I was worried with the focus on Fritz that you were going to wait till Chapter 3 to show Carnale's attributes. I'm glad that she not only revealed her attributes but we got a bra size along with it (although I would like to know what size bra she would wear after a proper fitting). I also liked the confidence in which she talked about her size turning the tables a bit on Manhorse.

I liked how you transitioned from describing Carnale's tits to Manhorse sucking on them then Fritz getting involved ultimately sucking on the teacher's lady parts and having all three participants erupting simultaneously.

Having Carnale resist Manhorse's cock is an interesting way to end the chapter. It changes the dynamic of Manhorse's status at school but into what? Will he be content in sampling Carnale's biggest tits on campus, while knowing that she resisted his monster dick? Will she show off her endowments (as Manhorse suggested) since they're no longer a secret and they've basically bested Manhorse at this point? How do the other females feel about Carnale resisting Manhorse when they're basically subservient to his dick?

Hope this isn't the end of this story and, as always, I look forward to your next posting.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Damn dude!

Talk about the ultimate tease! Haven't read a tease that hot before in a very long time. Letting him get so close to the goods but not having the chance to pleasantly enjoy them. Can't wait to see what you have in store next for the Ms. Carnale and Mr. Manhorse next!

Overall, this has been one of my favorite new series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent Story! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2181 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...