All Comments on 'Tali Ch. 07'

by litmoir

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you a dozen times over for continuing this story.

Just awed at Tali's attempt to choose and accept.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years ago
Every time

I see a chapter of this story, I get really excited! Echoing the previous commentator, thank you for continuing this story indeed!

litmoirlitmoiralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you again for the kind words :). It seems this chapter has been a little more poorly received. I wish the people leaving 1 star ratings would leave a comment too!

Do you guys prefer shorter chapters if I'm taking too long or the longer chapters even if it might take half a year or something to write?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Personally

I would like longer chapters on a weekly basis :-)

However as that isn't an option then shorter ones like this would be my preference.

Lovely story.

As for the one bombers...think of their lonely miserable lives in their bedroom until mummy calls them down for tea.

That should cheer you up.

Besides...those that do, can...those that can't, one bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

keep going, I can't wait for the finish! Her struggles and inner turmoil are riveting. I want tos ee more of her progress with her own master rather than him continue to send her to klien

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I'm so excited you decided to continue this story. I remember reading it last year amd really loving it a lot so I decided to go back and check if you had put up another chapter, and you have! I am really, really happy, you don't even know.

I hope that in the upcoming chapter(s?) you'll explain a little about the time this takes place in (and maybe what kind of society this is?). I really want to know now as some things point to the past wheras others make me think the story takes place in present time.

Also, I wonder if there's any sex involved in their relationship (sometimes I think not and then I think there is) and their age and appearence. Although I have accepted that their appearence is something that's left up to the reader's imagination.

So yeah I'm the kind of reader who would like everything explained rather than having some things left to my own imagination.

Anyway, I love the story and I hope you'll continue soon. That said, I prefer the shorter more frequent updates over the longer ones that take longer.

litmoirlitmoirover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words!

...Unfortunately, there IS a timeline discrepancy in the latest chapter. I wanted to keep the story timeless (may be a misuse of that word), but in order to get something (anything) out to the readers, I went with something a little less creative =(.

I really want to follow up with additions, but admittedly I'm swamped for an undetermined amount of time at the moment. My best suggestion is to check back in a few (no less than 2) months. I know that's a long time especially given how short these chapters are, but I just have too much going on right now!

SPOILER: DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE "WORLD/STORY" THAN IS DEPICTED

For your own curiosity, but to not color future readers', my intent was always that this takes place in the same universe, not an alternate. When I initially envisioned everything, it'd be in a country that had a light, snowy winter. Most likely somewhere in Europe, preferably sub-urban.

Regarding sex, my intention has always been that there is none, but given the forum we're in... I can only imagine that most readers want to imagine that there is, which is why I simply avoid mentioning the subject in the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Thanks so much for answering. I actually already thought so about those things but it's really satisfying to know that you intended those things to be that way as well ha ha.

Also, don't worry about taking too long; just take your time. I find that this story is worth the wait ;)

GrenBrenGrenBrenover 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I really like your story so far. It feels nice to read about the emotions of Kali. The plot is very fucked up, but that's okay :) I wish there were also sexy happenings where the girl pleasures her master. The thing I dislike about the story is how unrealistic it seems to me how fast Miro's attitude to Kali is changing. In the first one or two chapters he was cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous