All Comments on 'How My Wife Became a Shared Wife'

by BigDave763

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dirty slut

I loved it. 4*

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
Fun

Good consensual fun sex, no lying or cheating but will the writer inject some tension and drama brought about by misunderstandings in next chapter, is she bitten by the bug to do more going further than he would wish, more chapters please BigDave763..

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
That's it...

This is what I call a real and good cuckolding story. No cheating (the only cheater was the lover, that cheated his wife...) and above all, no disrespect and consensual between husband and wife...

sparktjsparktjalmost 10 years ago

Superb, 4-stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"I've never been fucked liked that"

1) 25 lb overweight women are rarely "hot."

2) WHY IN THE WORLD would you INTENTIONALLY set your wife up to be physically and emotionally close and intimate with another man?

Or do you get off lighting cigarettes next to open gas cans?

So now, after her getting her eyes boinked out, you have planted a seed in her head.

Funny things about seeds. THEY GROW.

Kiss that marriage goodbye.

3) And how is a married man with a vasectomy assurance of being disease free??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Megyn Price ?????

On what planet is Megyn Price 155 lbs and 36DD.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Excellent debut

Very erotic, and well written. You're going to get the inevitable nasty comments from the LW morality police, but please just ignore them. This story is what this category is all about. As others have already pointed out, no fictional characters were harmed during the creation of this story.

I'm looking forward to more from Big Dave. Keep 'em cumming.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Please read what you write...

Look at your first two paragraphs....the couple has been married for 20 years, she is 45, they met when they were in their thirties and are empty nesters and this is the second marriage for both of them. What is wrong with this picture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Another new baboon writes on Cuckerotica

BigDave763BigDave763almost 10 years agoAuthor
'for concritic

I could have been clearer...this story happened when Paula was 45. We are older and are just now writing about our adventures. Her three kids had lived with us until the last one moved out. She had all three in her 20's. Hopefully that helps clear things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If this is true you married a slut.

But you are a bi punk so it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Three...Because

Actually, a good story and plausible. I like how they drifted into the idea of turning their fantasy into the real thing.

I did get the idea that she was a little more comfortable with it than a wife who was timidly approaching this for a first time.

Her comment about knowing how big and good he was leading to doing him sooner suggests that she was into this way more than hubby - but, they were in it together...so far!

If this author stays with the discreet mode, wife discreet, both sharing then I could see her not becoming (she already is) a Hot Wife and not just a cheating slut - just a horny Hot Wife with a voyeur hubby.

Well, it seems as though the author wants us to believe this is real, has hidden his (her) personal data and that is fine but it is the reason for my Three (3), she seemed a little too comfortable with Rick...Fine but it suggested a possible earlier tryst and obviously, she and Rick were discreet so.............

Thanks, looking forward to more of you two and oh, BTW - have her lose 15 pounds and do give us more data on your Bio...all the best!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
WTF with the weight comments??

Two comments about the wife's weight. 5'6" with DD breasts...and she's only 155 pounds? Seems very well-proportioned to me. Clearly, some of the people commenting here have never seen a woman.

To the author, one piece of advice: never use stats (height, weight, bra size, dick length, etc.) in your stories, as it will inevitably lead to comments like these. There are far better and more creative ways to describe the characters physically than with numbers and measurements. Leave a little to the reader's imagination, and allow us to fill in the blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good in parts

You need an editor to iron out the inconsistencies and awkward phasing.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
One more time....

The wife is 45.

The husband and wife met in their late 30's.

They have been married for 20 years.

At best, they have been married for 10 years.

The numbers don't add up. Sorry, but they are your numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
poor math

Poor math got your credibility a zero at the start. You met in your late 30[s and have been married 20 years, but she is 45.... did you math work out the same with cock size?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
as the commentator said

You must have got an F in math.

Gomez333Gomez333almost 10 years ago
I enjoyed this but.......

Like many others I was head scratching at the beginning over the chronology. One other inconsistency that I spotted was that she didn't want to do it with a friend because of the embarrassment factor, but she wouldl do it with the office stud who she sees every day and slobbers over her and others on a regular basis - no chance of embarrassment there then!

Other than that thought it was OK, did at one point think the husband might have some regrets but not the case.

Thanks for your efforts BigDave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story--only one mistake

Ok, to start, I gave you a 5. Please keep writing, you kept my cock hard for the entire story. My biggest disappointment was that it ended. As for inconsistencies, WHO THE FUCK CARES?? You would think these critics were actually paying to read these stories. Ignore them, they are idiots. As for a wife who is "25 lbs overweight" not being hot...says who? That is my wife's weight and bust size. She is extraordinarily hot, not in the "I'm 18 years old" kind of way, but I grew out of those girls 30 years ago. I'll take a mature, rounded older woman WAY before a "Playboy centerfold" any day. I'm glad that you described her that way.

Now, for your mistake. Don't engage the idiots. They are trying to get attention. Trying to make their pathetic lives seem relevant. They aren't. YOU are the author. You are the important one. Thank you for writing this story. Your explanation to them does add one interesting tidbit, that this isn't a fantasy. Wow, good for you. It has always been my fantasy to be cucked like this. I believe that most REAL men have, too. Don't we all like to share the things we love the most, assuming we get them back, if for no other reason other than to show off what great fortune we have.

Thanks again. I hope there are many, many more installments, even if you have to carry it into fantasy. You have a good talent as a cuck story author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Have to chuckle at the comments......

The cucks have been turned loose. Who are the real idiots here? They're actually giving advice to the author. What a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave you 5 stars but actually it is about 4.75

The wife is a keeper & i meen both as a spouse & as a lover.

Many women reach the peak of their sexuality in their early to mid fourties. They are the best then!!!

I wanted to share my wife but each time i started the conversation i got the same answer: "No! Just forget it. OK?"

1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Hot and enjoyable story!

I loved it.

Thanks for a fantastic and sexy read.

Looking froward to followup stories.

Thanks for a story that had me hard and horny from the beginning.

spreaderspreaderover 9 years ago
write more

does it make you hard?

does it make her wet?

made me hard

just ignore the peanut gallery and please write and share some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going

Good story..well done..waiting for paula and son's friend story..put a lot of teasing please

zampazampaabout 9 years ago
Well done!

A really great story - it made me hard and made me wish I was there to watch. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's a coworker so it can always come back to bite you in the ass. If your gonna do something dumb as a couple do it away so you never have to bump into the people again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Two stupid shallow people, with no respect for self or their spouse.

Glad it works for them. It almost always doesn't for real people, so that makes it even more fictional, and remote. Its just hard to enjoy the sexual exploits of the mentally retarded, no matter how much they enjoy themselves. Looks like you have plenty of fans who are into that. Enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun non-fiction account of voyeuring your hotwife.

In your place I would have (and often did) visually and orally enjoyed her crotch after your wife's lover departed.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hard-On!

I like the concept of having a sex goddess of a wife, who has the power to excite men. I wish you had described when he came inside her cunt for the first time. I look forward eagerly to the sequels.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Everyone has "Good Advice"

Good advice can be right, in general terms, but it doesn't fit for every situation ... all the time. The bigger problem appears when trying to find 2 or more people who are on the same page ... all the time. Therein IS the problem. Oh but when it works, it can be a blast. By these terms, my bride and I have lived a great fantasy life for most of the last 35+ years ... with some of the most dedicated and loving couples, and a few singles, one could ask for. Enjoyed your version. Of a very common theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

My best friend was invited by my wife and me into our marriage. The ménage à trois lasted for 5 months. The 3 of us lived in a remote mining community.

My memories from that period are still so fond, & i have no regrets. As though my memory were photographic, I can still remember the 3 of us on our (marital!) king bed, my naked wife lying belly-down while my best buddy is kissing her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. They had just fucked for 40 minutes. My wife looks at me, squeezes my hand, & tells me, " i love you. I can not imagine my life without you. I am happy with you. Promise me you will never leave me..."

How it started? My wife & i were very happily married. My friend had just gone thru a divorce (he was a serial cheater & his wife dumped him.). He was staying in our 2nd bedroom. Initially she took pity on him, then the 2 of them danced a bit every evening.

In the bedroom she would mention my friend always in a good, albeit awkward, context, like: "i think he is gentle in bed" or "he is fun to be with" or "he's a good dancer, i can imagine why many girls fell for him..." or "it would be boring without him."

Finally my wife told me, "he gets hard while we dance... he also gets hard when i am lying in the sun on the beach..." Ten minutes later she said, "If you don't like what's going on, you must tell me, i don't wanna lose you, i love you very much...Promise me you will tell me..."

The situation progressed fast. She would always bring up my friend during the foreplay, even during the intercourse.

"Are you mad at me for asking him to put the sunscreen on my back? Are you sure it's OK with you. I would never do anything behind your back. If it is OK i will let him apply the lotion all over..."

"If it is OK with you, next time we go to that secluded beach i will go topless..."

"He stopped hiding his hard on when i am near him..."

"I am sorry i kissed him on the mouth for his birthday... yes, you are right i kissed him on the mouth at least four times. I was very happy & got excited. It was not on planned, i acted on impulse... hope it was OK with you."

"OMG you go wild whenever ii get naughty with OUR best friend... what will you do when EE invite him into our marriage? Do you love me enough for that step?"

Some wives do need two men to be happy. They should not be denied their natural right to persue happiness.

Some husbands get a major kick out of MFM situations where F is his own wife.

Usually people are reluctant to boldly go beyond the point of no return. What's missing is for a couple to finds themselves in a perfect-storm set of circumstances where the "No No" becomes the order of the day!

Above scenario describes what happened to my wife & me.

We are still happily married.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 7 years ago
Ignore those who won't even leave their user name

I enjoyed it, yes the math issue stopped me briefly, but I moved on with the rest of the story. Please keep writing more, you have the knack!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
pretty well written

I enjoyed this, and hope you write more, it did lack in detail, and the seduction could have been better described, but it still got a 4 star from me. yes write more

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsover 7 years ago
The best part...

I found this story incredibly erotic. The best part for me was how she changed from a loving and faithful wife into a loving and sharing wife. I love reading about the process by which women decide to turn fantasy to reality. Thank you.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Wife Sharing, not

I gave it 5 but it should have been 4. In the beginning the wife overhears hubby say he would like to share, and he did not get his wish, their should be a follow up where the hubby does get to fuck her with Rick, a true sharing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Let's just call a slut a slut

And leave it at that. How many diseases did she pickup? Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole when she shows him by her actions that she has no love or respect for him? And I can't think of anything more embarrassing or disrespectful to fuck one of her sons friends and ruin his life by demonstrating her sluttiness to her sons friends. Can you say "EEEWWWWW?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
timeline issues

Not the end of the world, but I'm dizzy after just the first two paragraphs, which make zero sense. The years and dates don't come close to adding up.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago
Great

So simple a story but so full of well described sex, love how e characters were for a change.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
DO IT RIGHT

Wife sharing should be with hubby present .. same room ..not hiding somewhere..that's just stupid... if you can't do it correctly then don't do it at all

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Alternate title: How My Whore Was Shared and Made Me a Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work!! I was impressed when you had Paula not do anal. Another author did have the wife give her anal cherry to the bull, before her husband. I thought that was NOT cool.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"My wife Paula and I have been married for 20 years. Our story beings right after the last child left the nest and Paula just turned 45. This was the second marriage for both of us.

We met when we were in our late 30s and have been happily married ever since"

"At 45 years old she looked like a true sex goddess."

Met in their late 30ies, are married for 20 years but she still looks like a sex goddess in 45?

LOL. This guy is not only a cuck writer (hubby is hiding to watch on camera his wife getting fucked by a man with bigger dick? Yikes!) but also with a kindergarten level of knowledge of arithmetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story. I also share my wife, my wife fucked many guys and always make a rule that I can watch live or she want fuck them and they always agree. I got my wife ready by shaving her pussy bald, and giving her a body massage, she has a guy cum over, with a huge dick, I was shocked by how big he was, I asked if she was sure she could take his dick, she said yes, he carried my wife to his shoulders and ate her pussy, she loved it, she could only get his dick head in her mouth, he picked her up and impaled her in his dick, slowly bbut surely it went in, he bounced her on his dick getting it all the way in, her eyes. Opened wide, and screamed in pain and pleasure, he pulled out and came on her face, a lot, all over her boobs as well. She then made me eat her pussy, for some reason I loved how she tasted, mixed with his precum and her cumming multiple times, it tasted so good. I told her I'm going to eat her every time she fucks another guy 👅👅🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife actually ever went thru and did this tome-i would set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh i see deep down Paula was just another worthless whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous