All Comments on 'Show Your Tits'

by Sanzamour

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
be24yoube24youalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Just such a story as I like ending up in an element of surprise. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bad surprise

The story was going great till the last paragraph! Which was a massive turnoff. Nothing boils my blood like a wishy washy girl that jumps at the first rock shoved under her nose!

HolybucketsHolybucketsalmost 10 years ago
Oh my.....

Not at all expecting that ending, but I really enjoyed the story. One thing I know for sure is I'm wet ;) I really liked your writing style and the humor that is injected within the story. As a reader I always try to see if I can relate, and I definitely could. Her naitivity along with her curiosity; her shyness vs her desire. I may not be 100% comfortable being that brazen, but it speaks to the inner goddess in most women. That's what makes fantasy though. If he loved her though as he said, I wish he would've fought for her or atleast seemed hurt by just being somewhat tossed aside.

Very good! I thouroughly enjoyed myself. Oh and I thought it was so erotic that he wanted to shave her! That is true intimacy if you ask me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It Couldn't Have Happened To A Nicer Guy!

Good thing she met 2 minute Tony...otherwise you would have made her into everybody's slut! Didn't seem like much love going on there! Not enough detail about her or you or 2 minute Tony! I gave it a 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slight variation on the ending, have her introduce him to her sister and her mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous