All Comments on 'A Spanking From Aunt Susie Ch. 02'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Would love to read Chapter 3.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Excellent

Yes, I definitely want to be Aunt Susie. Both parts of this story were beautifully written and totally erotic. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tell ur auntie

im a naughty boy 2 N IM 21 matt ward canyon country ca 91351

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I loved this one too...

This should have turned hot a long time ago, hope it does soon. Would love to see more of your femdom side.

gspanker051gspanker051about 12 years ago
4 Stars

Very good read keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doesn't have a very large vocabulary, does she?

But I can guess how she got that college place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I give up

I got half way through a-spanking-from-aunt-susie-ch-02, but had to give up. I taking your site out of my list and going on to other things. You seem to have a following, so have at it. Your stories are not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I have no idea when you wrote this but the combination of discipline and pure love made me very hard! Please could we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVISSIMO, PILOT4029. You are an excellent erotic fiction writer, & you posted an exceptional story. I gave you a 5+ (5.5/6 = 110%)*! This is a MUST READ!

I can't stop imagining aunt Susie & me doing crazy stuff & whatever else she tells me to do. I simply LOVE this Chapter.

____________

* 110% = "way above expectations"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Boy

I hoped I’d like chap 2 better than one and I’d vote higher but in fact it just confirmed my opinion, there’s no build up to your release. You write well except for a few past tense blips and there could have been spirit and soul in their relationship but I believe you went straight to spanks and sex and left out all the good parts. L 0 R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My name is Mistress Levee, this young man has shared one of his most memorable experiences. This writer has captured his thoughts and emotions very well. His Aunt is his first but will not be his last i assure you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Backhand her and knock her down. She'll get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naughty boys need to be educated by a strict female chaperone to get along in a female led society. Only in this way will they learn to submit to and serve the female sex. In my youth I was raised by my aunt, who subjected me to strict rules of etiquette and molded me into a docile cavalier for the ladies. When I turned 18, I still had to take lessons from a chaperone to reinforce my servile obedience, especially to more mature ladies. She was an extremely dominant and powerfully built old-school matron before whom I had to kneel with bowed head when she gave me her orders. She demanded doggish obedience and made me perform menial services. Before and after each lesson, I had to crawl in front of her stool, take off her slippers, and humbly ask to be allowed to place a respectful kiss under her nylon stockinged toes. Although with my aunt I was used to being a young pupil and having to kiss a lady's feet at her request, with my chaperone I was always afraid of doing something wrong and was very inhibited. She sensed this and therefore ordered me even more intensive foot services so that I could practice them. Once, before the pedicure, she required me to dab the lint out of the crevices of her toes so that her spacers wouldn't get dirty. I hesitated for a moment, but then obeyed and carefully spread the cleft on her pinky toe with the tip of my tongue. Stop! At that moment, my mistress pinched my tongue and instructed me that a good foot servant should use a damp handkerchief for this. Only foot slaves have to lick with their tongues. At that moment, I felt ashamed that I had crossed the line. In the follow-up discussion, she then explained to me that a pupil must of course always respect the feet of his chaperone. For example, to show her the respect she deserves, he could ask her if he could kiss and caress her toes after a long walk so that her sweat glands calm down more quickly. Most women find this very pleasant and at the same time the pupil practices humility and toleration of the female foot scent. I'm 25 now and I still like to visit my former chaperone because she taught me how to behave properly towards the ladies. Of course, I still have to kneel and obey her, paying my humble respect with the obligatory kiss under her toes. I guess it's my destiny to be under female rule.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES