All Comments on 'My Amsterdam weekend'

by OpenMouth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story!

Your story was well written and reminded me of when I was in college. That's when I discovered married women! They were eager, even desperate. They were open to the point of compulsive. Some even liked fucking in front of their husbands. They loved seeing the look on hubby's face when they would eagerly comply with my every wish.

Elaine loved to suck my dick while hubby watched...LOL. I loved grabbing herr hair roughly and forcing her mouth down deep on my very stiff dick. She would gag for me because she knew it turned me on.

The funny thing was that when she was going down on me, hubby would subconsciously form an "O" on his lips like it was him on the receiving end of a very horny college kid.

Del was 40ish and I was 20. It was obvious that he would love to experience what I put Elaine through over and over.

I was at their condo one Saturday afternoon and after a couple of drinks and some foreplay, I was in Elaine's tight vagina panting and thrusting banging her cervix over and over. It was our first time that day and I was HORNY!!

Del was watching from the sideline and I was watching his face to see if he formed the classic "O" like he wanted my dick too. HE DID! He was fantasizing about my cock!. I said to Elaine, "watch this" and I pulled out of her slimy cunt and walked over to Del and stuck my slick dick in his face. He turned away but I grabbed a hank of his hair and pulled his face to my slippery dick. Elaine was watching almost holding her breath. I pulled his lips to the head of my creaming cock and rubbed the cum and vag lube on his lips. I forced my dick against his teeth and told him to "open up and take it". HE DID! In seconds my cock was against the back of his throat and he could now experience what Elaine loved all along...being forced to eat a stiff, thrusting dick that was attached to a very horny kid half her age.

Dell loved the humiliation of serving me, just like you did in your story. He loved Elaine coming over and holding his head so I could use his throat for my personal fucking pleasure. I ejaculated in his mouth and Elaine made him swallow it.

It was a fantastic experience and your well written story brought it all back for my pleasure once again. YAHOO!!

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 11 years ago
Nice

A great bi curious story with a hot resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blue panties

The panties were a total and welcome surprise, took my hardness up a notch.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

I'm really impressed with what you did here. I very rarely find a short story like this to be well done. Granted, it is just one short scene in a person's life...but you executed it as good as any I've seen. The witting is also technically very clean. A nice surprise, and worthy of a top score.

CuriousOlderMCuriousOlderMover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Great story about enjoying one's fantasy!!

richfunrichfunover 4 years ago
The

So hot, I need relief now so much X

jackstudjackstudover 3 years ago
first cock

very real, may take the trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need it here!

The U.S. needs to legalize and regulate prostitution here! There are a very large part of the population that simply ‘goes without’ because they have no outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking hell.

Hot as fuck.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. Really good short story, that captured a moment in time. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous