All Comments on 'Swapping Daughters'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Well that got me hard as a diamond chisel. Thanks!

ken abyssken abyssalmost 17 years ago
This Series gets me Rock Hard everytime I read it!

This is quite possiabley the hottest series submission ive ever read! Very Hot and Sexy! Love Your Work, it truely has influenced my Writing. Please check out my submissions and tell me what you think when you get a chance.

duckhuntduckhuntabout 15 years ago
wow!

that was really really hot! thanks!

NoghriNoghrialmost 14 years ago
great fucking story

Great Ideas, just needs a little more detail and it would be one of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job!

great story my only question is if its true or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my daughter

I fuck my daughter all the time. Shes 15 and is my little cumslut. Boy is she a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Star

I accedently hit 4 star(my phone is a pos)

Sounds like a fun time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear anonyfuckhead

If you read the author's bio, he's American, like you, and yes, there are degenerates in the UK, but, given that the population of the US is six times that of the UK, it's probably OK to assume there are six times as many degenerates running around there, so who's swamped, you brainless shit-tard? Go away, stuff your head up your ass, and take a deep breath, and hopefully the strain will pop you like a barbecued tomato. This is good work seriously hot, and seriously underrated by jug-fuckers like you.

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

Those guys who are anonymous make such comments that makes me smile. If they were all morally straight what the heck are doing reading such stories anyway? I bet they jack off imagining that some girl would actually have sex with'em. At least the ones you don't have to pay by the hour.keep the stories cumming.

multieroFTSmultieroFTSover 7 years ago
Awesome and hot

This swapping setting gets me so so horny now. I thought it was only dad/daughter swapping, but got an even better bisex pairings, including their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sweet story with little pussies

An incredibly good thing is Nudism. So there are no secrets about the body of the other participants. Everything is like on TV - you see, you judge, you like, you don't like. Easy life.The most beautiful are the innocent little girls. Especially if your family has only boys, for example. You burn with desire to touch this little pussy, to caress it. Something very different from the pussy of your wife or partner.And the innocent little sweet pussies go around squatting, spreading their sweet little thighs and doing this completely unconsciously, which excites me much more personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very Hot.... ,our family is in india, me(Raj 57) and my wife (Rani56), daughter (Swara29) , after reading this story me and my wife so excited that we imagined everything as in story with one couple M58, F57, ,whom we imagine for swap fantasy ( they also have daughter 30) , then ... we added other cpls with their son and daughter ... and no limit... every day new family we imagined... and fucked....

it is raw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous