All Comments on 'Sandy'

by Tall_cool_one

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Which story?

This was a good story, especially the bit with Celeste, but the bit with her father seemed like a hurried addon to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Daddy was left out cold.

It was a good story.. but for the longest time i wondered where daddy came in :( he didn't get much room there.. next time.. at least make it 50/50... loved the girl on girl..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uhhhhh

cool story...kinda the dad part did seem like an add at the end like the guy said before me but nice story anywayz hot girl on girl keep at it though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks

this is a story that made me so horny i am holding my 16 year old daughters panties against my face (yes they are soiled)and i will be cumming soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm still wet

I loved the girl on girl.. I've done that in a bathroom before.. but it was in a club.. wish I had a daddy to go home to though *pout*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So wrong

Yet so right. Good imagery. I wanted Sandy from the moment she began to dress for work and the story took off from there! Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"No, Sandy," he whispered. "This is so wrong."

....um, yeah. No way would he say that. Not a chance. Daughter who he has the hots for is sucking his dick after he's been perving in her house, only thing he would say at that point would be 'baby, Ive wanted you for sooo long!'

He certainly wouldnt ask her if she was sure this is what she wanted, not like she's a teenager! Last thing he wants her to do is think about it, lol! If she does it, shes in for a pound, proverbially speaking, otherwise hes just a panty molesting perv like the rest of us ;)

....and, your mother must never know about this?! Really? Lol. Like shes gonna go over for dinner "....and wow mom, dads a really good fuck! Why didnt you tell me about that? I would have fucked him when I hit puberty instead of waiting till now!"

Rofl.

...anyway, really liked the story, though it ended pretty abruptly! It started like she might be bringing home the chick at some point to share with dad or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice catching dad

This is exactly what I have masturbated to, catching my dad jerking with my dirty panties. Great story, and yes I came from reading it. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail if you wanted to hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Daddy

Daddy and I kept it secret that he was having his way with me, sexually. He would come into my room in mornings, needing relief and stimulation for his morning pulsing and throbbing erection, which was huge and thick. He taught me how to suck & jack him off. He was a big shooter too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous