All Comments on 'Lilliths Tails 06: Lilliths Children'

by Freakyus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PimankoPimankoover 7 years ago
What about Part 5, The Birth of Lilith?

This is a good example of erotic horror. I enjoyed reading when it was published under the name of "Incubi." Is Freakyus the same person as Incubi?

Also you forgot to post the fifth part of the story: the Birth of Lillith.

FreakyusFreakyusover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Pimanko

Yes Incubi and Freakyus are the same person, to make it even more confusing I'm also Gothicus on another board.

Number 5 is currently still pending, for some reason it was rejected the first time round as snuff (which as you have obviously read the 5th instalment you may find amusing)

I'm sure it will be up soon, for those that haven't read my work elsewhere its a prequel so it wont effect things if you read ahead.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
Dear author with many names...

I dont care what you want to call yourvself on any given day... Just keep writing... I... I love you...

Your lazy stalker

-Ix

PS. Artistic licencse aside... Also genetic testing.. I would love to know why a constrictor/human hybrids children have sexy, sexy drug induceing poison glands and fangs... Look up the Punit Square diagram to fully get my confusion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreakyus@Freakyus
91 Followers
Full time care worker part time evil genius and writer of erotic weirdness. I have been writing short stories and erotica for many years now, some of my stories are on Lit but the vast majority are spread around the internet.