All Comments on 'Guess What I'm Doing'

by steves_mom

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow that was extremely hot with the background sounds in the audio!

SeanathonSeanathonover 9 years ago
Hot!

The story was already smoldering, but that sexy reading set it on fire! Congrats on your first audio, little pl, you did an amazing job.

And I don't want to know how you did the sound effects, I prefer to keep my mind in the gutter.

Happy Nude Day, and good luck in the contest!

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 9 years ago

I loved this. Really. And not just because you have such a wonderful, refined speaking voice. :)

The playfulness at the beginning and the end was wonderful, bookends to a sexy story that fit the theme and the medium perfectly.

Your nervousness...I couldn't tell whether it was feigned or purposeful. Maybe a bit of both, I'm guessing. Either way, it really added something, to the story, to the piece--it worked so well. And you're so deviously creative sometimes. In most people, I wouldn't question. But with you, it's fibs inside of fibs.

The breathlessness, the excitement, very seductive, very earnest-sounding, evil and cruel, and brilliantly deceptive. Even now, I'm not sure how much you faked and how much you didn't. And that is the real gift of this recording.

It's a great piece. Well-conceived, well-written, and well-read. All of it works to make each aspect better; it's greater than the sum of its parts, and those parts are nothing to sneer at to start with.

This is a triple entendre--and a good one. An excellent representation of the theme. Honestly--the basic, cute, hot, sexy nature of this recording belies its cleverness. Because it really is VERY clever. You are a smart fucking bitch sometimes, pl. You don't hear that enough.

I really think this has a chance of winning. A very good chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfully done!! you did let us believe you were not a "good girl".

You did a great job patientlee. You read so well and it was sooo hot. Please do some more audios!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frothy

With a cherry on top! Can taste the whipped cream... Great special effects that come and go at just the right places. I wish FF held more appeal for me.... But that took nothing away from the writing and the delivery.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years ago

Funny, and brave. very nicely done :D

MSTarotMSTarotover 9 years ago
Take your bow

You certainly deserve it. Very nicely done and extremely hot storytelling.

It was enjoyable from start to finish and then ending was exactly what was needed to bring such a fun story to a close.

Good work, very good work.

MST

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Clap clap clap clap! Yay, Patient Lee, very clever, very clever story, loved the audio.

If you are fooling us, you are a much better actress than Meg Ryan. But are you a writer or an actress? (wink) Either way, an excellent story and an excellent story teller you are.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 9 years ago
Five Stars is NOT enough for this!

Amazing! Remarkable! More!

Patientlee has a remarkable voice - crystal clear, sweet and innocent sounding. Put on your very best headphones, lean back and enjoy! Something this good should cost money to hear!

bgmisfunbgmisfunover 9 years ago
There are those who can write ...

and there are those who can moan. She does both - really well.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 9 years ago
Confused

Who is Louise? What was she thinking? Thank you for telling us that nice story about the two ladies.

It was very nice having it on audio. Could you do it for your other stories as well? It helps as the finger on my right hand gets tired when reading and it leaves smudges on the screen. Also it means I would have both my hands free which I like when reading your stories.

Goodness, what those two women got up to. I never knew women did things like that. Are we men supposed to do those things to women too? I am sure my wife Gertrude would not like anything like that. I mean, I don’t think she likes sex anyway.

Next time perhaps you should break making the recording down into stages as you got a little out of breath at the end. I find reading tires me also so I can understand that.

I’d like you to know that all the guys who meet down at the clinic think that your great.

Reading this was a big adventure for me. Normally we stay in the Loving Wives section.

PS What button do I have to press to make this anonymous? All the other guys do that.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 9 years ago
Really Top Notch

The damn thing is so simple in every way, yet walking away it leaves you with this extraordinary feeling. Clever little tactic you did here. Start it out with you at the campground and all and end up back there. We go from normal to all hot and bothered, and back again suddenly. Very cool.

It was a good story, great scene that we were being read. The author's teasing was devious way to set the hook. But really, this was an excellent choice of story for Audio. The audio was incredible, mainly because it wasn't robotic or monotone reading. There was passion there, and the way you paced every single line perfectly with your voice made it organic and real.

Clever and hot, the execution of this little tale was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved your secret ingredient.

You put it together well. Audio stories are not really my bag, but you did a very good job. You also spoke clearly, good anaunciation even when you were talking to fast. It all added up to a really good experience. As I said before it's not really my thing, but I did find it erotic, and also very funny at the end. It was a perfect patient lee thing, similar to the milkweeds ending which ticked me off and made me laugh out in surprise. Good job, and kudos to you!

Sincerely, PB.

P.S. My computer will not let me leave comments as a user, but I can do it anonymously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torn...

Washing your hands? I'm torn between watching you lick them clean or you watching me do it. Hot, and very erotic! It isn't often that I read and listen to the audio but I was moved to do so.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Masterfully done

Really enjoyed the story... Did I hear some squishing sounds toward the end? After that erotic story, you really should wash your hands before you prepare lunch.

Well done--an innovative approach to a very hot story.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 9 years ago
I loved, loved, loved it

wow, This is the first audio story I listened to, it was amazing. You have a great voice, its just too bad your straight....

Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun, innovative, different and very well done.

This can only be a solid fiver.

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
Your writing has always drawn me.....

....but your voice adds a whole other level!

I think 'audiophile' has more layers to the definition now.......

THX

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Breathtaking

Wonderful audio brings the story to life. Didn't read it, just listened and admired the whole production. With your breathtakingly voice, the lesbian seduction is arousingly delectable, and the wrap-up is sooo cheeky. Got to (washed) hand it to you, Patientlee , it's a real winner for me.

49greg49gregover 9 years ago
I loved it!

Great story, I don't usually listen to the audio, but this was wonderful, I liked the small noises in the background, Was that a cardinal chirping there for a while?

Really good story, I need to read more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Every fibre of me is tingling

Patientlee, please please please post more audio. You owe it to anyone who has listened to your achingly beautiful voice to do so. Not only was your story so arousingly and wonderfully written but listening to your own gasps of pleasure has left me in a state of sheer and hopeless lust on many occasions. A truly erotic experience and just a shame the real thing will never be witnessed. Waiting patiently for you, and using your fantasy to fuel my own pleasure as I write this...

Stevebaker686Stevebaker686over 8 years ago
I loved this story!

And thinking of you reading this outside.....wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gutter minded

Great story! Very hot seen! No, I didn't guess what you were doing just thinking about what I'd be doing! Great twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

This is one of the most surprisingly hot stories I have ever heard. Complete hardness followed by intense orgasm that was inevitable as the story evolved. Your voice put me over the edge. Thank you!

usgator30usgator30over 5 years ago
I Came Too

Needless to say, you made my cock so fucking hard I couldn't help but jerk off, pretending I was the one there watching you eat and fuck a dripping wet cunt. I had a really good cum with you and would love to have a mutual masturbation with you, if you are interested. E Mail me and lets play. usgator30@yahoo.com

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594192 months ago

50/50 on that that one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous