All Comments on 'The Neglected Son Ch. 05'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
KaliGrrlKaliGrrlalmost 20 years ago
WOW! *jaw hanging open*

This story reads like a VC Andrews novel. That is if she could write a story with this much punch. The main character, Chet, draws you into his way of thinking so much that by the end, even as the Hollisters world goes up in flames you can almost understand why he went and did it. The conclusion make the reader stroke their chin and wonder, " What's in store for these two innocent young girls? Will Chet find that he has more than just his fathers looks, but all his kinks as well?" Sable, this story works on so many levels that it's hard to choose just one thing to like. I will make a point of checking out your other submissions and I know I'm in for a treat.

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
WOW!!!

Very well written story, I couldn't stop until I had finished the final chapter!

rexfelisrexfelisover 19 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I'd give this series a 200 if I could! Holy hot damn, that was good! Sick, yes... twisted, yes... but pbrilliantly plotted, beautifully written, and ended on a beautiful note! Bravisima!

rexfelisrexfelisover 19 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I'd give this series a 200 if I could! Holy hot damn, that was good! Sick, yes... twisted, yes... but brilliantly plotted, beautifully written, and ended on a beautiful note! Bravisima!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Astounding

If i didnt know better I'd think it was written by Shakespeare. Excellently done, and worthy of praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Neglected son

"Neglected Son" was one heck of a series, the revenge was more than justified. I must read some more of your stories when I get the chance..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That was 1 HELL OF A PLAN.

And it was all started by 1 horny little BRAT! It as executed perfectly although I don't think Chet thought as far ahead as he should have. It really is too bad his aunt-step-mom didn't survive but, then, you can't have everything but I think Chet is satisfied with the overall solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like

I read this series only after reading its sequel, it seems like the character types changed for the cousins. well what ever i liked the story and thought it was well thought out. Oh i just relized that Kris is more like renee, and Swan is more like Milly in demenor funny huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
JUST TO D__ GOOD

don't stop reading at all. to good, to good i just love the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OH MY GOD !!!!

One heck of a series. Chet (or Winchester) was brilliant. This story reminded me of the saying "Revenge is Sweet". And how sweet it was.

It felt as if I was reading a Sidney Sheldon novel. BRILLIANT!!! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

This story was captivating, riviting, to read how Chet was able to bring everything togeather was truely fantastic. To think all he wanted to do was show his half-sister how well he turned out. The only difference I would have had Mindy go running out after Chet and beg him to take her with him, and when asked why she could respond by saying, "I still love you." In all this is a RED HOT story.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
Good Series!

Just read all the chapters. This was a very interesting tale. I'll admit, the ending was a bit morbid. I think I would've just left it with Chet leaving the house and never hearing from the rest of them again. The murder/suicide and the coma stuff was a bit much, but it was still good up until that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Modern Classic

Beee-yew-teee-full story. There was actually a plot - albeit a bit twisted. The sex was great without being crass. And the climax? Astounding!!!!!! Of course the last chapter was non-erotic, but well worth the read.

This is the first story on the site, which I've visited semi-regularly for about 4-5 years, that I feel could be, should be published.

BRAVISSIMO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hahah

This story was so twisted I loved it lol. hope you write more story's in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice layout, easy to follow

A real hoot. Nice job, a gem amount lumps of coal.

Thanks,

plugnickel@gmail.com

txhohotxhohoalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

After all of that, why didn't you have him move his mother back into the estate with him? I'm sure she would have made a nice step-grandmother to the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story...almost

This was actually a fun story to read till you tried to kill off both the sisters. Keeping them alive and well and developing a love or compassionate story further would have been so much more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

This story is a tribute to those of us that would sell our soul to get revenge on the people that made our lives a living hell. It just goes to show that "Revenge may be a dish best served cold", but it's even better served fiery hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars !! Well done "Sabledrake"

There's absolutely "nothing" to add. It's

"all" been said and I couldn't agree more

except I do wish it could have been longer.

As "KaliGrrl" suggests, I am stroking my

chin in wonderment as to what (could)

happens with the 1/2 sisters, the children

and let us not forget, Chet's Mom.

Boy ! A sequel should would be nice.

Thanks again !

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
HO...LY...CRAP!!!

The ending was SPECTACULAR!!

I love how a plan came together. Chet not only got his revenge, he got his family home and two children to love and take care of. I hope Renee never wakes up or he will be in some deep shit.

Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

That was a pretty amazing ending though I do feel sorry for the Renee sister since Winchester wasn't supposed to have any particular reason to dislike her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simply Amazing

This story is absolutely incredible. I "finished" by chapter three, and I kept reading to know the ending to such a great tale. Mercilessly unforgiving, this series has shaken my thoughts on what an erotic story can be. You have a literary ability beyond this site and it's reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank God for this story

So often erotica is simply about getting the reader off, which these stories did, but you developed characters, created an interesting story line and kept me wanting to read long after I normally would have. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This was a great series of stories! I was totally hooked and wanted to know if his revenge would be complete. Very well done :-)

NebuzarNebuzarover 13 years ago

I normally prefer incest romance and stuff of that nature, but i just couldn't stop reading this story, it drew me in til the late hours of the night, the ending is priceless!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

The author should move to Hollywood and sell his/her twists. This is by far the most outrageously bent story I have ever read. Bravo, bravo.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
What an imagination!

This story has all the qualities of a Hitchcock best-seller. It's a masterful combination of thriller, drama and erotca at its best. I wish there were more writers and stories as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Absolutely Amazing! You're writing style is something I've never seen before, and I beg you to continue to write more! Perhaps continuing the story somehow? I'm not sure I just now you are one of the best, if not THE best writer in Literotica! Kudos my friend, KUDOS.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 13 years ago
Good story

This last chapter was priceless, I loved it. I waited for the moment where he tells them everything and you didn't disappoint me.

I just feel bad for Renee who was never mean with him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
I read this for the second time today...

It was just as good as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE it!

The revenge was fantastic. I do feel bad for renee but it's truly fitting end to Mindy. HA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

this story is fucking awesome!!!! i love it :)

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 12 years ago
OMMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story was a complete masterpiece. The only thing I think could have been included was his mother being mentioned in the ending of this story. I loved it. That is some good revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago
Delightful

I feel sorry for poor Renee, but otherwise I think I channeled all of Chet's cackling for him. How delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
th7

This story was fucking amazing but also felt sorry for Renee and also you should have mentioned his mother bc after all he was mad that his father left him and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make a movie of it

Well.. this not only was nicely writhed i still seen the character on bit screen in some independent films festival, and at the while he is having sex with his sister his mother is having a nice cup of Te whit a complicity smile on her face

momodeermomodeerover 11 years ago
damn delicious revenge story

great read, loved the knife twists and depraved mind of the brother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

very nice story...

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Bittersweet in all ways

Thanks for a great story about a heavy topic, with a writing style so light it felt like a mother's kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A great story! I absolutely loved chapters one through four and those meals were all at five star resturants! The final chapter, while ooh'ingand aah'ing as I waited for each sword stroke in anticipation, was not to my liking. Everything after he leaves the house just seems anticlimatic. I had hoped, in my 'god I'd love to have two nubile orgasmic horny sisters to write tWisted dear diary stories about, that he would have reconciled with first one sister and then brought the other sister into the fold.

Still four stars on the final chapter! I *would* however love to see you write an alternative ending or three!! Remember the story books where you could choose how the story progressed? Man thats been a while! Anyway think about it, alternate endings has great apeal as a writer and a reader!

Thanks for the hard work and great story!

M@

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed

fun stuff. i love revenge stories and this is one of the better ones i have come across on literotica. 5 stars!

SchakaSchakaabout 10 years ago
Absolutely

..fantastic! I loved the dark theme and the avoidance of a "Hollywood" ending!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

So intricate yet absolutely able to follow, quickly too!! I loved it! The best story I've read on the site so far!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Eek...! What a story...

I'm not exactly sure what I expected but, wow... an amazing amount of hate wrapped up in that story...

It's kind of a shame that Renee got destroyed in it all... He even said how she likely didn't remember him and clearly had issues already... I kind of wish she could have been ok with what happened and survived his revenge in a meaningful way...

Obviously Winchester had some serious issues - hating his father and aunt made sense since they did what they did as adults... Not caring for Mindy made sense considering how much embarrassment she heaped on him... poor Renee suffered under his nuclear revenge.

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Excellent

well written . Love how the story moved an shaped each one of them, Would like to see the ending rewritten and have Renee survive and become a partner with Chet.

cmsheaffcmsheaffabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

How delectable. How evil! A wonderfully executed plot! Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
vindictive ending

The end of the family was a bit morbid for me, but that was interesting. Really thought Renee would survive in a better condition. Maybe just become insane instead of coma. Though Mindy got the worst outcome being alive after all of it and being conscious of what is happening after too..

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Not too sure about this one

Kids these days seem to have majored in entitlement. Whinnie needed some cheese to go with his wine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow. Not sure about this one either

I'm all for a good revenge story. Not sure about complete obliteration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jeeze

Dayum, this is pretty messed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is a vile depraved story

about a vindictive and total asshole....how could you write such a depraved story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

should have come right out and told them asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story! how did you ever come up with all the slips and turns? hope future stories are as good. perhaps a different theme but still incest?

retro_girl12retro_girl12over 7 years ago
loved it

I might be messed up for saying this, but I loved it, loved it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Messed up in the most amazing way

This is messed up on a level of V.C. Andrews. It was dark. It was twisted. But it was amazingly well written. I know I'm a twisted f@!$ for enjoying it, but oh well. Well done, Slick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holly cow.

That was the most well written, well thought out, twisting story I have ever read. And trust me I have a library the size of a small house. That was the best. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Freaking Fantastic!

Love it! Thanks!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Harsh!!

But after the way they Treated him. I can see going after all of them but Renee.

as he said she was never mean to him. But after everyone meets him and doesn't recognize him. Esp. his Father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Best story I've read on this site. Been here for several years.

zonozzonozover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved all of it. What a hot sexy story.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Damn

Sorry but Chet was a cold heartless bastard to go as far as he did especially with Renee. The most shocking thing was how you left Renee in a coma and then for him to rape mindy while she is paralyzed is really sick. You had a decent idea for revenge but damn you took it too far. Renee could have been a saving grace for Chet and could have extended the story for you by having her a part of his plan and them falling in love with each other and ending up together raising the kids together. Honestly Chet deserves to burn in hell in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice Read

Although I enjoyed this story I have to agree with another comment or that what Chet did to Renee was unacceptable, he even says she wasn't mean to him so why force her into sex? This could have been spectacular in every way but the ending just soured the experience for me and why no mention of what has become of Chef's mother?

Subject13ASubject13Aabout 4 years ago
Jesus christ

This is one of the best revenge/incest/taboo story here. Father was a dick, aunt was a dick, Mindy was a dick and got what they deserved, Renee was just collateral damage. Only if the stories about family revenge turned out similar to this one, it would be so badass. Easily one of my favorites. 5 stars definitely.

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 4 years ago
Wow...

So, for four chapters, I enjoyed it as "Chet" got back at the family that left him. Not so much the stuff about pregnancies and Renee seemed like collateral damage and really deserved a better fate, but by the end of this story, I ended up hating Chet. I guess that might be the goal to move from having Chet's back to hating him in the end, but he was already "even" with Mindy. Raping her? Not cool. Nevertheless, it's a wonderfully-written story of revenge and sex. Just wish Renee got a better end and that Chet wasn't making his occasional trips to Mindy's room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

This serious was the best thing I’ve ever read. The quality of writing alone is phenomenal! This isn’t your typical “happy endings” where everyone goes to theory. No this was so much better than that! So good ❤️

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Apparently, my mind is as sick as yours. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Twisted boy, the author. I like him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PHENOMENAL!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 2 years ago

the sequel was stupid it was better ended here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the sequel was stupid it was better it ended here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get it.

It is fiction - it is revenge, nucleararmageddon kind of revenge.

From a hurt and mad person POV.

So it is good.. very dark, very insane - but well written.

But on my personal score 2, coz i really like happy puppy smiling eyes stories.

(and the family orgy fukkin make up for old times and get all loving together) LOL

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

All the revenge was good. Seen so many stories where the boy/girl gives in within first five minutes. All is forgiven and sex for as long as the story goes. This is a little more like a thrown away child with all that pain. Just the end was a little much and the rape. Hate rape. He did it over and over.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 2 years ago

Wow...boom...mind blowing ending. Yes I would agree, it was definitely rape of the younger sister which was sad but had to happen in order for him to get his revenge. Would like to know if he ensured that his mother was well taken care of after his inheritance. Great story!!!

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiveralmost 2 years ago

Man, I truly hope I never get on your wrong side.😂 Great twists and story. Loved every minute. Appreciate all your skills.

mole114mole114almost 2 years ago

Lol pure Evil can you imagine the hatred he must have to pull that off lol woo excellent story

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Holee Schnike!

Totes familial ANNIHILIATION!

But I too echo the comments about him and Renee - with her always (?) being 'detached' from the rest of the bastards in the fam, he should have just held her to blackmail and when shite went down let her have her boyfriend...but revenge spoils perception - making him hate her just as much (?)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

I like the twisted revenge but not the tragic ending. Maybe just walk away and allow the 2 sisters to become unwed Moms, and Dad and Paula divorce.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Plzzzz write a future ch with the son and daughter all grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

Timochka69Timochka69over 1 year ago

Well, this was excellent, an ending that I did not foresee. 5/5 Thanks.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 1 year ago

I for one applaud you for going all in. Well done.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I get that some are appalled at how MC treated Renee but in the end it was more revenge against his father. Renee was collateral damage and I'm pretty sure if asked she wouldn't have told anyone else either that she had a brother. So while it wasn't his finest actions I think it is understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nasty!

But very enjoyable.

Well written, and with perfect spellng.

You must have put a LOT of work into this series, and it shows.

Well Done!

KahunabobKahunabob12 months ago

That... was dark and twisted. Not my cup of tea. The story is reasonably well written, but damn. 2/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Far and away one of the best story lines I have read on this site. Very few grammatical errors to detract from the story as well. Well done!

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Wow! Incredibly over the top but loved it all the same!

MickaelBranhamMickaelBranham8 months ago

Awesome story. I felt bad for the youngest sister. Wish it would've gone that he'd not done anything to her, at all, then she and Winchester had actually fallen in love and they had the house while Mindy was in the condition she's in, due to the way she'd treated him. Great story regardless, just a sucker for that emotional type of ending I guess.

Mjlop20Mjlop205 months ago

great story. reminds me of a similar one i read sometime ago.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

He was one of them, he shared their blood. Turns out he wasn’t as bad as them…he was a thousand times worse. I could never be happy for this psychopath. I am so incredibly worried for his children/niece and nephew growing up subject to his broken mind.

Raped his younger sister and is now continuously raping his other paralyzed sister?! Daddy left Mommy? Mindy used to embarrass and bully him? Poor, poor him. Renee was just a tool against others in the family even though she did nothing to him, oh well? Not a bone in my body feels sorry for him now.

Author, you are talented and I’ve enjoyed some of your other stories. However, I am terribly sad to have invested time reading this. I feel completely contaminated by this character and the viciousness of his so-called and endless revenge. (NO ONE deserves to live a life of constant rape that they will never be able to escape. NO ONE.) Makes me think maybe they were right to shun him when he was younger; maybe they all could see what he was, what he would become.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great and terrible Machiavellian tale, beautifully written. Had me at the edge of my seat and howling laughing along the way! Each chapter can bear nothing less than a 5 star rating. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m sorry but he was crazier than they could ever be.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersin3 months ago

Well done.

I tip my hat and raise a cool glass of fine brandy to you dear writer.

Wicked fun read. You have a new fan.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Darkness is coming Darkness...

🙈🙉🙊💨💩😱

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The revenge on the sisters was a little much. Maybe if they were more of cunts the punishment might have fit but for both of them, reene especially, I feel like it was a bit much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous