All Comments on 'BabySitter Is Depressed'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bit more realism

Your story needs to be a bit more real. You skipped any kissing, cuddling etc and went straight to groping etc. Any woman with the concerns you outlined would not just let you grope her breast. Good thing this is a fantasy world as that is what this story is. Try a little harder to think of both sides of the equation. He is just like the boyfriend but in a position of power and used it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked it

i base my votes strictly on if a story drew me in and aroused me enough, and you left my pussy nicely wet and longing. I would not say ready to have a fuck fest, but interested enough to lie back and masturbate on a sunday morning. Thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
Loved it.

I liked the pace - and the concept.

:)

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 9 years ago
Express consent!!!

Not a normal feature I expect in your work, but...nicely done, and wouldn't mind a follow up as she takes his hand. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rather Out Of Date

Yes, I know...it's just a fantasy. But you might reflect on what happens when she has massive remorse after talking to her parents/boyfriend the next morning and reports him to the police. His word against hers? Remember the headlines so frequently seen these days-

'POLICE'(or 'UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES') 'IGNORE RAPE ALLEGATIONS SAYS REPORT'

So they're going to listen to her very very carefully and discount all he says ('What would you expect him to say?').

He's in deep shit.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Selfish sex with the babysitter.

And what was happening to the guys children while all this sex experience was going on in the lounge? If the babysitter was a bit depressed when she arrived she will be suffering far more the next morning when she come to terms with being taken advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Taken advantage of? Police? Please! He walked her through the whole thing basically asking her permission the whole time. Police? What charge, rape? She's of age, it was consensual, theres no vaginal damage from a rape, outside of her hymen, not a mark or bruise on her that would have occurred if she was forced. Yeah, screwing the babysitter ain't the brightest thing on the planet but she's an adult with a brain and perfectly capable of making her own decisions, which is clearly evidenced by her firmly telling her pushy boyfriend NO. If anything she's probably going to break up with her loser boyfriend and take this experience down the road. Tell her mommy and daddy? She hadn't bothered to tell them her boyfriend keeps trying to force himself on her. Look at things in context of the whole picture. ...and besides, its a fucking story folks, quit getting wound up like its the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Saying

So she won't talk to her boyfriend who she "loves" about it. But she'll let the guy she's babysitting for feel her up and fuck her without trying? She sounds like a stuck up whore to me just saying.

CyJmy69CyJmy69over 6 years ago
Loved it!

I liked the sweet initiation. I liked the fact you gave her the thoughts most girls in her position think. I really liked the fact you did NOT mention rape! Overall I loved the story. Very sweet.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Wonderful !

How terrific it would be if we could all be so gently introduced to the joys of sex this way.

I must add that I was so lucky to have my first time with a black man be similar to this. It's certainly changed my life. Hope Brenda will soon have that opportunity, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous