Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blin18blin18almost 10 years agoAuthor
Review published on Smashwords

What a great book! Like Ms. LaPage's other stories, "Ingenious Toys" is very sensual and highly erotic. In return for fulfilling a fantasy for him, her lover, the headmaster, makes a pair of radio - linked vibrators for Belinda and her roommate Rupali to share. This story reveals the mischief they get into while shopping and at the beach while wearing/using the devices. Thank you for a fun and sexy story! Highly recommended!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Rupali & Blin

My, my what a talented gifted writer you are. You have a wonderful ability to develop characters that jump off the page and become real people. The story is as fabulous as the two that set the stage for this one. Can I assume we will all soon be at the beach, seeing how the girls make use of Spike (devilish name) or his spike as you might say! This story develops smoothly and I love the "engineering" and the sex that follows. Please keep us filled with more from Rupali, Blin and the Headmaster while bringing in the needed support players to bring the story to your typical unbelievable heights. I am yours now and will always be eager for more! - Kevin

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Ingenious Toys on StoriesOnline,net

I found INGENIOUS TOYS to be an irresistible page down...scroll. Fascinating and compulsively readable. "What a Story"!!!

Your description of Mr GALLOW's E&ME skills (as well as his & Belinda's sexual activities) with the toys, opens a whole new window on Engineering in the fields of mechanical & electrical fields. Your description of his "tinkering" so good, either you did some amazing research or had professional technical advice! Well Done!

____

Once again, the author, Belinda LaPAGE has written an exciting story with journalistic verve and an intensity that will never subside! Brilliant, Original, and Raging.

To the LaPAGE devoted fans/readers, as always, she has written a highly readable and full of startling real information tale. A NOT to be missed carry on from her previous two stories about BeLinda and friends.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
What a great 'Toy Story' ... (eat your heart out, Disney ...)

Hi Belinda .. I really enjoyed this story. Toys are so much fun; I love playing with them! And yours are so creative. Ike and Mike ... So funny! I love the playfulness you give Belinda and Rupali ... They're always on edge, and ready for the next sexploit. The setting of the changing rooms is a great turn-on. I've always wanted to have sex in one of those, and discrete flashing in them is a rush. I can't wait to read what the dynamic duo do at the beach with those dueling dildos ... Thanks for another great story!

jabbafat23jabbafat23over 9 years ago
My favourite of the 3

Great story and excellent story telling. You've managed to capture the Australian cheekiness and love of a joke so well that it makes reading your stories a lot of fun!

Looking forward to more.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

"I stick it up my ass and I get washboard abs?" I laughed myself silly!

Your stories are funny, well written and so incredibly hot. I love Belinda and Rupali

BuckRiversBuckRiversalmost 9 years ago
Very Nice

A good roommate story goes a long way, and Indian women are far too underrepresented in erotica, despite their obvious appeals. I like characters that aren't your everyday caricatures. Throw in a petite and cute protagonist (another weakness of mine) and we're well on our way to a happy ending - you know, in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Somehow?

Somehow sex between two women is heterosexual. Riiiiiiiight. Perhaps you shouldn't us lesbians for sexual gratification since that's a homophobic thing to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Somehow?

Wow! With that comment I am amazed that you have the intelligence to type actual words. I have no doubt an explanation of poetic license or descriptive metaphor or any of the many writing styles a truly gifted author like Belinda uses would be a complete waste of time on you.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
This story is incredible

Wow. Just... wow. Intensely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So wet

Holy shit I was so wet during this one! I really hope Spike pounds them both on the beach!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous