All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 05'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing as usual

very good length, I must say it was worth the wait, thankyou for sharing your writing and imagination , 5 stars

GwasGwasalmost 10 years ago

Great work, keep it up, I'm really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sweet...

showed up during my weekly check! (monday nights)

Keep em coming! fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everything is awesome

There's not much more I can say as I'm sure others will say it louder. This story is Lit's top feature at the moment and its easy to see why... 5 successful chapters so the future is looking good... Bask in the glory.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Literotica: the magical site

Again, again, and again, it makes me wish that I could actively shift my position through linear time, without changing/experiencing anything other than gaining knowledge of future chapters of stories which I enjoy.

Oh, and world peace would be nice too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

and wishing I could give it more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Still getting better and better and better... took so long but worth the wait... more please... and thank you for a wonderful story... I am always on the look out for your next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Just when I thought it would be fantastic if another chapter of Endandered came out i found this. W´hat can I say? I just love your story!

GwasGwasalmost 10 years ago

Just read through it a second time, cannot wait for the next chapter.

PureCoPureCoalmost 10 years ago
Worth the read

An amazing story well worth the read, keep up the amazing work!

wolf9696wolf9696almost 10 years ago
5/5

gettin better n better......i think u should get the vampire in now......she's lurked on the sides of his bed long enuf..:P.....

ldv6ldv6almost 10 years ago
Just Perfect

This chapter adds to what is already one of the best sci-fi stories told here, on literotica.com. Ch. 4 was very good, but this one is a whole new level up, and the joint tallent of Ltpc and Etaski produced a chapter that is just plainly perfect. I have always been impatient for the next installment of my favorite stories, but if what I am to read from here on comes even close to this, I have a request for Ltpc: Take your time, please! I will never be impatient again knowing what I will indulge myself with when the waiting is over. Quality wise the time and effort invested in this work shine through and set this apart and above.

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
Great work!

Huge improvement and great to see the development of the main plot take off. I like the growing harem aspect and the trouble his nature gets him into. I hope you do continue to explore the themes around being endangered and people trying to exploit him.

I think your biggest thing to focus on is making all the women stand out as distinct and continuing to introduce more problems into his life both small and large. Interested to see what the two dragons introduce to the chaos.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
Thank You

Amazing chapter, can't wait for next. Please let there be less time between. Lilian needs to be added into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Publishing

The world that you are writing about is amazing! And the story is great! I wish you would write a book or two! But I check every day for the next chapter this story is the best Iv read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Idv6 is correct

Spot on assessment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So good...

I was literally checking everyday for an update and it was absolutely worth the wait. I nearly fell off my chair with excitement when the new chap was posted.

Three cheers for ltpc and i wish you happy writing!!!!

ddealddealalmost 10 years ago
awesome

i checked most days... worth the wait look forward to 6

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 10 years ago

Great chapter can't wait for the next, I request regular updates for the next one i felt a bit in the dark for the progress of this one

MethusalemMethusalemalmost 10 years ago
Great chapter

Really enjoyed the read. In my opinion all those 'really great stories' on Lit have well made conversations between characters (no matter if funny, sarcastic, informational..). When I read great stories I'm always like "what will he/she say now?" and Endangered makes me think that a lot.

Beside the good conversations your story and setting are also well made, although this chapter surprised me a bit. The only thing I would not glorify in this Chapter is that it escalated quite quick (revealing the Secret). I know it is essential for the story you made up in your head but it was somehow quite sudden knocking the 'Being-lifestyle' upside down while we were still trying to become acquainted with the current one.

Atleast we now met the evil mastermind or the first pawn of the evil mastermind and a long row of candidates for the growing harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it. Can't wait for the next installment!

I was really happy to see chapter 5. Now I'm sad to have finished it. I'm back to anxiously waiting for chapter 6! Thanks, LTPC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EPIC

One of the best dragon series ive read so far. Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Worth the wait, thankyou.

I just hope life gives you time you time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

I was really anxious to read ch. 5 and now I am really sad because i've finished reading it.I just have one request please hurry up with next chapter. You no idea how how much i'm anxious so pretty please please hurry up.

Your devoted reader

Ashish from india

ashish.bhise2@gmail.com

pazonalpazonalalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Thanks for the amazing update

Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best in sci-fi

Totally worth the wait.

TenouTenoualmost 10 years ago

I am SO expecting the moment Chris meets with Petra and Claire... i hope you can have it ready soon. In the mean time,can anyone point me to a good series that is finished or still running? i've read The Missing Dragon and Path of the Necromancer,i'm dispointed at the fact that they seem to be abandoned.

On another note,i have my own ideas brewing for some fantasy series,but out of the three editors i've tried to contact so far,i've had no answer,good or bad, from any of them. Anyone who reads this and knows an editor please refer him/her to my mail: lone_one20@hotmail.com thank you in advance for your help

falcon66falcon66almost 10 years ago
Epic Ether

Love the world building and the characters can't wait for our favorite vampire and dragon to battle for dominance and lust. especially the two female dragons to the harem.Ltpc and Etaski you collaborate well together like a dynamic duo.Can't wait for chapter six.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

Really one of the most in depth world building and character development series on this site ^^...thanks for your hard work spinning this sexy and entertaining tale for us humble readers...keep it up :)

Over_RedOver_Redover 9 years ago

A lot of fun and entertaining to read! I think my favorite character is Annabel. She probably has the most independence from Jackson as an individual, so they compliment each other well as the main love pair. You've done a great job keeping her relevant in the face of a myriad of fantasy characters. I hope to see bigger and better things from her and Bartholomew in the near future. I was disappointed that the major conflict of the Secret was resolved so quickly. I would have liked more time getting to know the Beings and their society before turning the world on its head. Lastly, I'm waiting with great anticipation for the meeting between Christopher and Claire. The snippets of description about her are enticing in the extreme. Here's hoping she's a literal fiery redhead, because that color is missing from the harem. Hang on a second, I'm busy imagining a duel to prove his prowess morphing into hot dragon-on-dragon sex.

Over_RedOver_Redover 9 years ago
Woops

Wow, must have been tired when I wrote my earlier comment. I used the main character of my own story in place of Christopher's name! You know how it is when you tap it out it 10,000 times...anyway strike that, reverse it! Since I'm here, I might as well offer more advice. Don't flood us with too many harem members too quickly, or you'll dilute the effect. I feel nervous about Claire and Petra coming into the picture at the same time while the thing with Lillian remains unresolved. It's not that I and many other readers won't appreciate the sure-to-be-gratifying sex scenes, but if you don't give them enough individuality then they become so many pairs of breasts and different hair colors. Now, I like redheads, but the personality is half the fun! Have each woman contribute to the plot and pull her weight and your story will be that much better for it!

MagikcatMagikcatover 9 years ago

I love this story to death. Please keep them coming! Would so love to see how this all works out! Like everyone else, very eager for when Claire comes in! ^_^

Also... please tell me that Hailey will become a part of the brood. I know everyone's going on about adding too many girls at once, but they've each got their own personality, and they all have something unique about them. I would love love love to see what Hailey brings to the table. ^_^

SynapsisSynapsisover 9 years ago
This story is wonderful

Loving your story so far. Keep up the great work. Also, holy crap, I never realized that Etaski was female. It sort of makes sense now that I think about it, but her writing always seemed masculine to me. It's a wonderful surprise. Anyway, keep up the great work. Your chapters are always worth the wait.

BRKR5298BRKR5298over 9 years ago
Love it

This story is so awesome. First he is an almost unmatched Powerful Dragon, and then he is an even more of an enigma by having his power be so unique. I think that it is just awesome so far keep it up. But I do agree with Over_red about not over doing it with new members. It will null the intruige of them. But keep it up and throw in something interesting make Chris work at those two Dragons and i will continue to read it.

User_029User_029over 9 years ago
Amazing

Well written fun story with some great subplots. Whats not to like?

TenouTenouover 9 years ago

I,ve been giving it some thought,and i've come with an idea... what if chris has brothers and sisters? i mean,what if his father had children with the cat women that were mentioned earlier?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is fantastic! Highly entertaining and creative as hell. A lot of further room for this story to grow too!!!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 9 years ago
Aaauuuugh!!!

...a big ol' nostril-baring, open-mouthed, Charlie Brown "Aaauuuugh! I knew it would happen, but it's too soon; I'm not ready yet! I finished this chapter, and the next one's still in the damn "ether!" I know that you know how much I like (am totally addicted to) your writing, so it should come as no surprise that MY saliva is thickening...pupils dilating...

Your writing and Etaski's editing are a dynamite combination and I am barely clinging to the rational side of completely desperate for the next chapter (and the next, and the next, ad infinitum). Additionally, in the spirit of complete disclosure: I really want to be patient, I honestly do know you'll do much better work if you're not hurried, and I truly appreciate how much time crafting good writing requires.

But like Annabel, we readers can get a bit antsy to "get our groove on." So (just gonna talk myself down here), really, it's cool, I get it, we ALL get it: no pressure, take your time, do your thing...and hurry the fuck up. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In response to Over_Red

The issue with Lillian has to be resolved later as it involves her plotting and then acting out her plan to kill her master- can't remember the name right now.

ClunketyClunketyover 9 years ago
Glad to see...

the girl with the dragon tattoo is back! I think this is your best chapter yet! I think this is a highly creative story, kind of like the male version of Sookie Stackhouse, which I also love. I agree with Over-red about bringing in so many characters, however, I think you're also trying to find a delicate balance between bringing in new characters and not letting the sex scenes get stale. Let's face it, no one wants to read about the same sex with the same person over and over. And I also agree with the anonymous critique about Lillian...she has her own backstory to resolve before things can move forward with Chris.

THAT said, I also want to mention your use of omniscient point of view, while useful in some instances, seems a little overused. It can be jarring when you're in a new perspective every paragraph. Sometimes I'm not sure who's head I'm in and I find it difficult to relate to and care deeply for all the new characters when I'm in their heads for only a few sporadic paragraphs. I find myself craving a little mystery about the other characters' thoughts. The instant gratification of knowing what everyone is thinking at every moment is not needed because I trust a writer as skilled as you will let me know through body language or through a future POV change.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, but I will wait for quality writing for as long as it takes...they get better and better!

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God damn it!

Why do you have to be such a talented writer?!? Every time I read the new chapter I bull through it an hour and then find myself desperately waiting for the next one again. It's a vicious cycle, vicious! Regardless great story, mildly curious what's in the anti dragon struck potion, and hoping that Michelle stays just a friend. Also very much looking forward to the interactions with the bison girl, looks like it'll turn out hilariously.

ShayanielShayanielover 9 years ago
Great!

Dear LTPC,

you really have created a tempting universe there!

It's really great how you explore it, and take the reader along with you and the main protagonists, its well executed, and well written.

(There are some small issues with singular duplicate words, misspellings and things, but that's just fishing for a hair in the soup!)

Keep it up, it is really great and entertaining!

Best

-Shaya

mythic6428mythic6428over 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This is one of the best stories that I have found keep it up!!!

NigelBearNigelBearover 9 years ago

I love this story, definitely one of the best on Literotica right now! My only complaint is that I wish Annabel had a bit more going on. Right now she seems like she's just sitting around, but in a crisis I think she could be the most bad ass of all of the already awe inspiring women in this series. Feed our need for character!

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
best i have read

this story series is THE BEST i have in here... In fantasy section atleast... Loved reading every chapter and eagerly waiting for more....

if the sex scenes can be out of picture... It can be really good fantasy novel for all age group... WAY better then eragon (in my opinion). Waiting for more chapters hoping and praying u atleast wont drop it midway like some other writers in here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any update?

Been a while since we have heard from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One more

story to go folks and then the 2014 allotment is over !! No more stories for 2014 ! ?

Sigh. I know, I know I am being bitchy and condescending when I am no writer myself and am just here to read free stuff. I know people will hate me for this and will give me some bad replies, but as a reader, my honest request to the authors is, if you plan to write to write a series, please have a map of how the plot will follow and end BEFORE you start publishing your works and have some rough drafts of them atleast. Having to read a good part of story, then checking up on it every once in a while if there's been an update and after a long time when we see an update, having to re read everything to get back into the plot is a bit of a drag for your fans.

My suggestion to the author would be to follow a schedule. Doesnt matter when you write or how much you write (when ever you find time for it), just maintain a release schedule. Instead of releasing stories arbitrarily, release them say, weekly once ( or may be bi-weekly). For example, the stories in this series almost all have around 10 pages. Say if you could split them to 2 page pieces, you could maintain that schedule. And more over it will retain any fans you might loose and will infact attract more readers. Also it will stop a lot of people ( yes, I have included myself in that list) from bitching about wait here in comments. You could say write up around 15 pages on a weekend when you are on a roll and release it in pieces for 2 months without any further thoughts to the stories.

Just a suggestion from a fan who's been a reader for along time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous..

I actually prefer if the author kept to his usual release formatting. I've read a lot of stories, and more than a few with the 2-3 page releases you've mentioned. I've realized that once the no. of chapters reach the double digits, the story often loses focus, with the author adding new characters and scenarios too often and making it unrecognizable to the beginning of the series and it kinda puts me off. These stories often come out great but after a while, it makes it very hard for me to continue reading them.

I don't mind the author taking his time to think out the plot, and giving us readers around 10 pages per chap, because it allows him to think it through what he really wants to do with the story, and out it on a definite path instead of messing with the pacing and the content of the story just to meet the deadline. And I don't think authors on the site can post improved rewritten submissions of earlier chapters, so if the author thought of something that he can integrate into the story to make it better, but can't, because it would clash with what he had written in earlier chapters he had already posted, don't you think it would be a waste?

All in all, patiently waiting for the next chap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Updates plz... really looking 4ward 2 nxt ch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is great! I come back to it for rereads every so often and it never disappoints can't wait to read more!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOOOOOOOREEEE

OMFG, this is amazing. I have to say, this is one of my favorite stories. I honestly found it when cruising the net for dragon stories (not necessarily x-rated stuff) and found this, and decided to check it out. I am completely satisfied and in awe about this story. Keep up the good work man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update?

Two months and no update. I love this story, but I'm almost regretting that I started reading it. I fear it's going to become another of the amazing unfinished stories on this site.

pingpoorpingpoorover 9 years ago
Hey LTPC

Any updates ? Even if the next chapter is far away, can you at least please update about yourself, whether you are working on the next instalment or if its delayed ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
....

Really hope they find a way to get past the blood pact..poor Lillian...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE MORE

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Please!

Here's hoping inspiration and opportunity conspire with the author to share more of this story with us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

This website was introduced to me when ch. 1 had just came out and this was the second story I read. I have read very few others since running across this one. Please don't stop such a good story here! What happens with Petra and Claire? And poor Lilian has to defy Reyla still! Please don't stop.

jasonhawkjasonhawkover 9 years ago
getting past the blood pact...

the vampire is not allowed to touch him but how is suppose to protect him? what happens if he is nocked out and she needs to pull him to safety? working this into away to have blood pact voided. plus she can't fully protect him when bound to another.

EtaskiEtaskiover 9 years ago

My understanding was that Lillian is not allowed to fuck him. She can touch him. They have sparred multiple times as she teaches him to fight. :)

Reyla just has direct hold of her pussy as part of the deal that gave Lillian extra power when she was younger. It makes sense for an elite bodyguard serving a Drow sorceress, as Lillian cannot be tempted or compromised by others.

Unless that other has a magical effect that tops even a thousand-year elf.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Phenomenial Story!!!!

Can't wait to read more! I smile at all of the directions that this story can go ;)

hcholmhcholmover 9 years ago
Great story

The story is well written, great plot only thing bad is the chapters don't materialise in the rate I can read them :D

Seriously gret work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

daddy_of_e_to_the_4thdaddy_of_e_to_the_4thover 9 years ago
awesome

Your work so far has been phenomenal. Totally engrossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cant wait for more

loved it !! cant wait to read more. when is the next part coming up ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was so impressed that i was not capable of stoping myself from reading all the chapters straightly for hours.. But i was very disappointed to see chapters 1 and 5 are the same and look forward for the chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Dragon

Dude, this is great! When is the next chapter coming?

Mri_KelMri_Kelover 9 years ago
never stop writting.

I love this story, I've now read through the available chapters 4 times and it never gets old. You happen to be torturing us since the sixth chapter isn't out yet. Still take all the time you need, it will surely be worth it.

GrelkGrelkover 9 years ago
Ch 6

Could we please get an update on how ch 6 is doing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

If it hasn't already I hope inspiration and purpose finds you so we can see more of this wonderful piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It over

I have gotten news that there will be no more updates and just like we all fear another unfinished master peace Sad but I won't to tell everyone I just got the email from him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sigh

Another lazy ass attempt by another lazy ass person to be an author. Frankly the story(atleast the initial effort) is good but just as same as so many other authors, another abandoned storyline because he did not plan the ending.

Atleast he's not as whiny as the other guy, lien geller, after he abandons his work and people complain.

MagikcatMagikcatover 9 years ago
God. Fucking. Dammit.

No more? Are you fucking serious?! *flips table and leaves room, never to be seen again*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I demand that this story continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending!

Are you serious, a masterpiece like this just stopping ... not ending, just stopping, that is absolutly ridiculous. Please continue this piece. It is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't end

Despite what some rude commentators have said below this is an excellent piece. Ltpc I'm sure you have reasons for stopping but if you ever find the time, please finish up this one story. I have read it multiple times and would state that I truly have a vested interest in the characters, I know I am not alone. Kindly please help your loyal fans out by finishing off just this one wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worthy of a sequel

Excellent writing, worthy of a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please, more, we all want more

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I've enjoyed this series and really want it to continue. You've still got a lot of potential material to use. How will the human being conflict resolve? It can't be so simple that politicians and a boy-dragon can solve it, I'm not doubting the main protagonist either. ;) Just post your troubles to literotica like a story and maybe someone's comment will help you out. Don't give up.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 9 years ago
Don't stop now!!!!

What you have going with this story of yours is, in my opinion and others' as well, incredible. This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. This story of yours started off to a great start and has only become better with each new chapter. To leave such an amazing story unfinished would be criminal especially when you still have so much material to work with. Don't stop now! You're on fire with this story! Keep it coming!

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 9 years ago
Next please!

Very much enjoyed the story so far and would love to see more

SashimiSashimiover 9 years ago
Hmm...

Your writing itself is pretty polished, but I really don't care for the characters. They just kind of bore me, not much interesting about them. Making the harem magically play nice was a bad call in this regard because it preemptively kills all conflict, and conflict is interesting. Which is why I like Lillian the most of the bunch, but... it's not much, and chances are the interest will disappear once she joins the fold proper.

Admirably, you try to make the story live off plot, not sex, but the plot feels railroaded. Stuff goes right for can-do-no-wrong Chris until something bad needs to happen, when the bad guy does some plot-conveniently unstoppable bad thing. I think it particularly showed in the dialogue between the Synod and Michelle and the President. Pretty unnatural, at least to me.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
@Sashimi

It doesn't kill all conflict as we've already seen with the vampire bodyguard. Beyond that, the setting and situation have plenty of opportunity for conflict outside of the harem. To me it seemed like a good choice to make the dragon harem magically sustained, making suspension of disbelief easier in an already very fantastical setting.

We have a teenager as a central character in thwarting world war three, we don't need to get lost in cat fights over who gets to boink the ether dragon...

samsayssamsaysover 9 years ago
Just found...

this story and enjoyed it very much please continue to write and please put up the next chapter as soon as possible. Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Addicted.

Just wow. I've stayed up all night reading this. Fantastic read. Hoping you'll pop up the next chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haven't heard from you in a while.

Just looking for an update. We haven't heard from you in a while.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 months with out any word

If you're still out there, would you mind giving us a status update? Even if it is just to say you are to busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Merry Christmas

Atm Im hoping for a christmas miracle update but if one doesbt happen then good luck toyou ltpc, I will remember this story dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!!

More! I need more! You are a great writer! Fantastic flow and good suspense, please keep it up! I really enjoy reading your writing

Tam9876Tam9876over 9 years ago
more please

this story is great I hope another chapter comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More.

This is damn near the best story I have read on this site. You really should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very engaging storyline. I wish to see more on the plot and hopefully you can write sooner. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!!!

I have kept up with this story since the beginning and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love to see more

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

I need more. Please, don't stop writting this story. Annabel, with her living spell, can probably produced little dragon's babies, now! I can wait to see how you write that in the story. Or how selfish and greedy humans are for magic and what it can give them.

Dani1212Dani1212about 9 years ago
WANTING MORE!

I think that the Beings population should be atleast 1% ( 70 Millions ) of the total population of the World. An that human familiars make up another 1% to 3% (70 to 210 milions ) of the Beings world. This will still leave the human population in control with 95% of the World's population as human. Also, shouldn't Chris have atleast 200 to 1000 ounces of dragons' gold ( that worth atleast 12 to 60 Millions ) after years, 6 to 8 , of mining every other weekend? I wonder if Michelle will realized that the Beings' Secret was kept in fact as a way for Beings to protect mankind from themselves? I felt that if the humans thought that they could win in a war against Beings that there would be no peaceful reveal. Humans beings are selfish and greedy . Humans would have killed or used the Beings population for experiments to prolong humans lives. Listening to why the humans wanted the Secret revealed made me feel that the humans felt entitled to have access to the Beings world of magic. Remember how upset Michelle was that she couldn't access Chris cellphone!

These were just some of my thoughts. But, please, keep the story going. I can't wait for the next chapters. Will Annabel become a dragon hybrid because of her living spell or just a human with a dragon lifespan and the ability to have Chris dragons' babies? Who will become pregnant first among Chris brood? What will their home be like? I need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anal

Chris needs to get a taste of dat ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Looking forward to more.

Mri_KelMri_Kelabout 9 years ago
The wait may kill me

I have read the chapters up to now five times through. I love the way you have portrayed your characters, and quality of the story elements is astounding, keep up the good work and if possible get us a giant update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Chapter!!

Hi I love your story but, please produce a new chapter for us..or at least inform us if you are dropping this series cause I've been checking for a new update for months now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
3757 Followers
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES