All Comments on 'Eastenders: Tuesday Night Orgy'

by baroquecock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Very Sexy!

Loved it, at least for the most part! I remember the names from years ago, although it's kind of hard, no pun intended, to remember what some of them looked like. The one that I really wanted to remember was the HOT older Blonde's name that owned the Vic, at least back in those days?! She was sexy, blonde, petite, and HOT all at the same time! If anybody can help me with that, my fantasy would be complete.

Meanwhile, a sequel wouldn't hurt, either!

baroquecockbaroquecockalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I'd think youre thinking of Peggy, a good mother son scene with Phil would be great, thanks for suggestions!

Pegg! I'll do a mother son scene with her and Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You used so many characters. This is such a hot story, just didn't ever let up. I love it. I love all the Carter involvement, and Max, and Sharon.

Could you have a chapter where gay Johnny is taught how to fuck a woman? (maybe Sharon could do it, or his mother)

I'd like something with Dean/Shirley too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sharon2E94

do another of sharon fucking

vanripdenvanripdenabout 6 years ago
More Sharon please...

Great story. Eastenders is a hard subject to find so great to read that. Best part for me was Sharon (she is so hot!) totally agree that we need more stories about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous