All Comments on 'After the Company Christmas Party'

by hickmouse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Consenting adults in private, no animals were hurt during the writing of this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Well

Anything a loving couple does to each other is a wonderful thing. Two consenting adults are free to play any way they see fit. Nice tale.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
turnabout is fair play

And a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
don't let your mom

read this she will take away your computer you loser, your just a walking advertisement for aids.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
TLG

A True Loving Girlfriend story! If it were GF's first use of a dildo on a dude, it might be better in First Time. If it were BF's first anal experience, then Anal. If GF and BF were early in their relationship, perhaps Erotic Couplings. BUT ...it was none of these. Therefore, I believe LW was a reasonable venue.

I appreciate the fact that BF was not required by HickM to orally clean off her 'cock!' In addition to (personally believing) A2M being disgusting, it is potentially a serious health hazard, even life-threatening. Overall, an adequate read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 10 years ago
Wrong area

This belonged in Erotic Couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely times

Good times, a bit of pegging, a bit of oral and regular sex and a cum kiss at the end. Sounds like our last weekend.

canuckcoccanuckcocover 9 years ago
nice

I really wish I could get my gf to act this way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

In the first place - they aren't married. Why are you here in the LOVING WIVES section??? In the second place, she walks out of the bathroom with the strap on dick and I think he laughs in her face, goes into the bathroom, locks the door, takes a shower and jacks off. Then he goes back into the room and goes to sleep, ignoring her completely. What a cunt!

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous