All Comments on 'At The Clinic'

by oldbugle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Load of bullshit

What a crap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story.

Granted, you have to have a particular set of kinks for it to truly resonate, but this story is very well done and hot. I hope we see more in this vein from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Certainly was personal !!

"the increasing numbers of women who need our discrete skills for donor insemination in a sympathetic personal service. " Took me a couple paragraphs to catch on, but I really enjoyed the action. I hope that wasn't your only shot at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

Although 100% impossible, the story was very good.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
The perfect job.

I used to have fantasies like this when I was a young horny guy. I still have them as an old slightly less horny guy. Thank God for vitamin V.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
a clinical procedure

Clinical, clin·i·cal /ˈklinək(ə)l/ is defined as efficient and unemotional; coldly detached. At the Clinic presents a natural insemination accomplished through a medical procedure. While describing the procedure as "cold" may be inaccurate. It could be adequately depicted as calculated, impersonal and detached, despite the intimate nature of the inseminating contact. The use of clinical terms perfects the clinical tone of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous