All Comments on 'My Wife Wants a Big Cock'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
TheJessTheJessover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Everybody gets what they want!

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Watching my Mistress being fucked properly by a well hung Bull makes my tiny thing so stiff.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Great Hard Sex

Also enjoyed your experience with a big bull cock, your wife sure got what she was looking for and I am sure you enjoyed it too. There is something special about huge cocks that all of us admire and many wives manage to live out that fantasy. This story pretty much covered the Bull/Wife experience.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for sharing! As a quickie stroke story, it worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few women have desire for big one. Most will do it in right circumstancesbut certainly not tell husband about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife wants one

A shared fantasy with my wife. If I let her read this, there will be no turning back. I think I want to see it as much as she wants it. This story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're fucked, mate!

Think she'll be satisfied with your tiny noodle now? Think again! You just lost your wife&mate to bigger cocks! Ergo, you are fucked.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Oh Well**

Go out buy youself a vette and get yourself some young tight pussy!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wives and Big ONes

You didn't mention one way or the other, but I'm wondering what effect it had on your marriage. About five years ago my wife had a similar fantasy, and like you guys, we tried it out. Unless you and your mate have done this, you have no idea just hot hot and erotic it can be.

Janet has had a number of BIG guys since then, but never one that was at all a regular. Because of possible emotional attachments, we decided against anything regular or steady, as well as meeting only with married men. We want the guy to have as much to lose as we do, and this works best.

Believe this or not, but we are now closer than ever. There are no taboo subjects and thoughts and fantasies are openly and eagerly discussed. We both wish that we had done this years ago, but last is better than never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder

I wonder if she would have handled that big cock in her tight ass hole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny and abused

Love the idea of the husband whatching.I'd love to be the other man,specialy if wife is the one making him be there. Love your wifes tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why or Why?

Why must the guy always pull out and cum on the wife's ass or face or breasts? Why not cum deep inside and allow evreyone, husband included, to enjoy real satisfaction?

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
very nice

Well I enjoyed reading it and hope you keep on having fun x

Big is better LOL x x

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
One thing is missing....

The wife's first name.

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
nice

I was glad to read he pulled his big cock out and would cum on her...especially the facial...that is HOT. wish she'd had sucked his cock more, maybe he'd had made her rim his ass...

great story, worth every stroke

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Could do with him for my wife she would love it inside her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's welcome to any cock she wants

Just as long ass she isn't married to you. What? This guy has no pride or self respect? He's okay with a cheating slut for a wife that has demonstrated by her actions that she fine with demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband? What kind of crappy wife is that? It makes no sense. Even for fiction the idea is ludicrous.

Poorly thought out story and your dialogue needs some serious work. And the suggestion that the picture in your bio is that of your wife just makes me laugh. So funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Forget all these guys that worry you will lose her to the big cock. I also did this for my wife. Prior to this I was her one and only. I am 8 inches. This guy gave her over 10 inches and he could fuck for a long time. Like a lot of women, my wife needs a lot of the old in and out, before cumming. And her favorite position is reverse cowgirl. It takes a big cock to stay in a big wet pussy, in that position. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Love your stories and many are my own fantasy along with her as well.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great storie. I also had the pleasure of watching my wife being fucked hard by my best friend who had 11" cock and as thick as a pop can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
D12345

I also have such fantasy too see my wife having sex with more than 10 inch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fantasy as welll

I have a beautiful athletic wife in her late 40's. We have great sex but not enough of it. I fantasize about arranging for a young stud with a huge cock fuck her repeatedly in front of me. I am rock hard as I type this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife likes hung guys

Loved your tale! My wife has always liked to date well hung guys at the moment she seeing a guy who is huge 10" long and 6 1/2 " round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife wanted a big one to

She got It to, great watching her orgasm after orgasm having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just a note dumb husband too blind to see she just wanted to cuckold.

What a loser wimp of a husband. She was obviously planning to cuckold him all along but dragged it out in order to suck him into her plot.

Happen again? You can bet your sweet life it will and often until hubbie is cut out of the picture except for clean up and serving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony knows all about cuckolding!

His wife taught him good. This story is great if you like LW stories about cuckolding. If not don't be like this asshole annony, just go to another story. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give me big cock

I want big cock too.

Must be 12" min.

Message me for meet ups.

Sealkar@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story

Same fantasy I have for my sexy 42 year old wife. We just recently started experimenting with cock sleeves and extensions. I'm almos 7 inches and with these sleeves she is having orgasms like she did early in our marriage 20 years ago. Me mentioning my fantasy 6 months ago and her getting soaking wet and admitting some desired have lead to the sleeves. She keeps wanting bigger and bigger. Awesome story and I so want to see my petite fit wife fucked by a cock like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO a big cock?

Along with a nasty disease? Or a pregnancy? Will she be filing for divorce once she realizes he husband can't satisfy her any longer? I hope hubby made a video so he can show all their friends and family that the divorce wasn't his fault. Dumb.

1 star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Making avideo is what dear annony's wife did for him

Then she put it on the web and sent copies to all his so called friends. Come to find out they had fucked her too!!! Love the story Great LW story! gave it a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky Guy

You are a lucky guy, I have been trying for a long time to get my wife to fuck another guy with a big cock! we talk about it when we are fucking and it gets her really turned on but it hasnt happened yet. we have been to a mixed naked sauna where she gets a good look at some big thick cocks and she likes to flash her pussy, it gets her very wet and horny and she talks about wanting them inside her and cumming on them, I will keep trying to get her to go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
encourage her

You and your wife both need to experience every sexual situation possible while you can enjoy it. My wife tried a large cock then talked me into sucking it while she watched me. That started me on the road to being a true cocksucker. Now we both love huge cocks and often share them. My next step will be to get her to eat pussy. I know she will get as hooked n pussy as I am on sucking cock. Guys need to give in and try all sexual situations as young as possible so you don't miss out on the fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife's finale

After my wife fucked a huge ten inch thick cock, he folded her thighs back and ordered her to put his cock in her ass. She cried and begged not to fuck her there, but he just shoved it all in until she passed out . When she came to, he was still fucking her with full strokes. She cried but never told him to stop.

She wants to see him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

My wife admitted she wants to try one, She loves to be on top, i can't wait to see her beautiful face when she starts riding the big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No she wants to

Wife wants to but would not admit it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No she wants to

I also think she is very curious

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
fantstic story

My wife and I have played the same game for many years, so I could relate to the author. Very hot descriptions made this a very erotic story. Love how he described the sex and especially how his wife responded. We did find an extra large endowed man for her to experience, a friend our age (28 at the time). I still think about it and we role play it once in a while. I wrote a story for Lit loosly based on the experience.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
hot

this is how maggie likes to be fucked and I must admit I am not always up to it so another cock is always welcum!! love this story well written more please

boraddaboraddaover 6 years ago

What a Turn ON

We both read this story together, Now she wants a big cock to fuck her. My little cock she says is fine, but now she craves for that big cock to pleasure her

She says I can watch, get turned on, and play with my self

MassageyouMassageyouover 6 years ago
For my cougar hot wife Jody!

Here is what we talked about my cougar! This is pretty close to what my cougar hot wife that I recently be friended and her husband want! I cannot wait to satisfy both of their fantasies and mine! Hopefully this is how it will go at our first hotel stay! And many more sessions! This writer is very good! Here is to you my little cougar! Your cub stud slave, Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife wife wants a man with a high cock

I need a man to do this to my wife she said I don’t satisfy her anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holes in the story

I'm certainly no writer but having a near life long passion for sharing, there are holes in this story.

In my youth, I shared some girlfriends and while there was a variety of cock sizes, I always tried to steer it toward larger ones when possible. This was the most pleasurable for me and the women. (three different girlfriends) I'm not even average, but am undeniably small hung. Looking back on it, there were several reasons I liked this so much, but one thing I didn't realize then and do now, is because it was humiliating. Watching the incredible reactions my girlfriends had, to a large or even one that was on the high side of average, was so much more than any of them had with my skinny four and a half inches. As an aside, none of them, and we're probably talking about 20+ odd guys I shared these girlfriends with was as small or smaller than me.

I've been married over twenty years now and still have the same fantasies, of course, why else would I be reading this. My wife has never agreed to partake in it but has used it in fantasy with me and has told me about larger guys that fucked her before we met.

Ok, so I obviously have experience with sharing and have long enjoyed the fantasy. Here are some of the holes I found so overwhelming. There is no background for the wanting a guy to dominate her and make her his slut. I just don't see a husband inflicting that on a woman without the background. You obviously can talk about fantasy and role play it. You don't mention that as something that turns her on. If it was part of your fantasy or hers, you don't mention it coming up before. Then you go on to say, "His love of dominating a married woman like my wife was the biggest part on why I was so drawn to him."

While eventually might want to get into a situation like this, I just don't see it for a first time out. Other than online correspondence and a couple of meetings, you know nothing about this guy. So you basically are setting the wife up with a sexually aggressive guy that for all you know, might injure your wife or kill you both. In the prefuck meeting with your wife, you don't show his dominating aggressiveness showing to foreshadow, so the wife is going into it blind. Most husbands are very protective of their wives and would certainly want to feel them safe in this.

When it comes to the sex, she seems shell shocked from the aggressiveness. I think most women would have backed out at this discomfort. Whether it turned them on or not, I think it is a wrinkle they wouldn't want to just continue with. Then she "begs him to stop" and the husband does nothing. This all paints the guy as a very weak pussy for not doing anything. If you want to go down that road, go down it but you left it very incomplete and unbelievable. I could buy, "the way he was treating her was scary but it was also turning me on and so I let it continue." blah de blah blah.

Aside from these issues, others mentioned the spotty dialog and lack of naming the wife. From one that has this as his main turn on in life, a better description of his and your cock would have helped, with dimensions and more about the husbands reactions. Was the husband just sitting there dressed witnessing this? Had he undressed and masturbated seeing his wife being fucked so much better, etc. If I missed any of those, my fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Wife

My wife was the same way, wanting a big cock. Wow it was 10" long and very thick. She led him into the bed room and undressed him. She wanted to suck his cock but all that would fit into her mouth was the head of it. She finally lay down of the bed and spread her legs as far as she could. Her pussy was so wet. He lined his cock up with her pussy and started trying to slide it into her. When the head finally went into her all she could do was scream. He was stretching her pussy to the limits, but finally got all of it into her. She was moaning with pleasure then she climaxed to hard.

Now he comes over once a week and gives her a good fucking. One night he mentioned that he had a friend with a cock bigger than his is. All wife could do was smile and said to bring him over one evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I lucked out

Prior to marriage my wife dated a guy with what she said was a huge cock. She didn't know exact size but using her hands as a gauge compared to my average dick I am guessing he was well over 9 inches long and like a coke can in girth. Where I lucked out is he had no idea how to use it to please a woman! She said he just banged as hard and deep as he could and it was always painful. He couldn't get it in all the way as be bottomed out and that made him try harder and last longer. But doing so nearly killed my wife. Pounding against her cervix hurt and that left no enjoyment so she would be dry and that also then caused her pain. So she always had to get him to stop a second so she could lube up. When we met and started to have sex she had by then "shrunk" back to a tight pussy and fit just right. No pain for her, she felt everything, nice and wet.

She tells me she is not interested in learning what a big dick on a good lover is like and I believe her. I hope if any of you guys that DON'T want to share your wife ever has her cheat on a big dick that she also doesn't like it.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Was good at the beginning but the ending petered out. Would, in my opinion, if the wife and Chris were able to have an ongoing relationship without putting down the husband or making him look wimpy and unable to satisfy her. Sharing his wife with a young hung guy without jealousy all being friends would have been better and more satisfying to both of them. Would make their marriage stronger and open may issues for further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wife too. I am not making it up.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Attention grabbing...

....story but the ending was spoilingly abrupt. I don't think it was well thought-out. Maybe the next effort will incrementalism the good features of this one. Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We are ready for this

My beautiful wife of 75 still has it and loves sex. She can have several climaxes during sex. She loves me talking about other men fucking her. I want to watch her have sex so bad wow! Maybe some day soon before it’s to late she will let me bring home a stud for her!!! Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I wish my wife would want to have a 3some MWM with a hung

Male,We live in Palmdale Ca,She is 53 Latino with tight pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Couple

More marriages would benefit from sharing the wife if they could be open about it with each other

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

I just wish I could talk my wife into enjoying a big dick.. I am small and have tried for years to get her to allow a third..all I get is NO..I'm married... I'm so jealous of you couples that get to do this...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sounds great

It must be really nice to know that every time you fuck your wife she's fantasizing about a much better place bigger cock attached to a younger, stronger man. What a lucky husband you are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i wanna well hung guy for my wife. mona141165@gmail.com

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Thank you for this, it brings back memories of the first time my wife took another mans big cock while I watched. We have repeated it many times! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I visualized every second in the narrative. It was more than realsitic and more effective than a movie. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife did this and i would allow it just to see if she would betray our vows and if she did this then after she did it i would wait for the worthless whore to sleep that night afterwards and get my baseball bat and beat her brains in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Mrs and I are looking for hot black guy to join us.

Must be Vwe, and most of all Black!

Mrs is almost ready, so a visit to us or you would be good, COVID permitting of course. Both double vaccinated and boosted.

We’re looking for a gentle intoduction and then she will be squirting and Gushing everywhere.

South west UK as a preference.

Mail us at ju2000@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a wife who does this is truly one worthless motherfucker and lower than whale shit. i myself if my wife did this i would wait for her to sleep at night and set her ass on fire while she sleeps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story. I gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥.)

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Big mistake allowing the wife to experience a bigger cock. What about her wedding vows? If she isn't satisfied with what her husband has to offer, then then the marriage is doomed. The storyline confirms what I am saying as once she gets a taste of a cock bigger than her husbands; he will never satisfy her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If your wife actually asks for your approval to go fuck a huge cock, she's eventually going to do it with or without your approval. You might as well find a lawyer immediately because you're already not what she wants and a big dildo will not suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

milfwife your story is the first i have given a 5 star rating too. i at 65 would love to meet a gal like that of the story. o really enjoyed the story and i was looking for one these cuckold stories i could embrace. i have found it. i am 65 and a widower and actually looking for a woman for a relationship who would be willing to do this as i prefer a younger woman as these are the type of women that are drawn to me so i realize i am not the same man i was at 22 or even 42 so i am now a more open minded man at 65 so i would understand if she needed the extra sexual pleasure for herself as i want my woman to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hubby is now a sub who is done for, lost his man card!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would go get my Glock and empty it into her. but before she died i would open her mouth and blow her off

dueberdueberover 1 year ago

Most comments on here are hilarious. They read porn but then get all offended and judgmental.

LoudsexmoansLoudsexmoansover 1 year ago

The setting needs to be better. Not in a cheap motel room . Spend some money on nice place like a condo , cabin or a nice hotel room

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible writing. Not even remotely erotic. No dialogue, just boring narration. By the way what is “my wife’s” name? What is hubby’s name? Better keep your day job; this effort is only worth two stars ⭐️ .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i usually so hell no to cuckolding but i a old now and mt wife and i have a great marriage and she is a god mother i would let her enjoy a big cock for a weekend at home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story with that said its the change in the wifes pussy, and the thought can he still please her, maybe would he loose her.

I also like when the wife still loves her husband but is not satisfied sexually.

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars i would let my wife enjoy a big cock if she gives me a written assurance she would not leave me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why is it so hard for some. Sometimes in a long marriage your wife is going to need a big cock

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 1 year ago

5 stars!! My wife has been enjoying a big cock for almost 5 years now. In fact, I cannot get her off anymore accept with my tongue. The first few times he hurt her. But now that she is used to it, that's all she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the author of this story must be a real whore

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very true. after 25 yrs of marriage i got my wife a big cock lover for her that i helped her find,, best thing i ever did for our marriage. and her could really fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with a wife wanting to enjoy a big cock

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wives really appreciate when you are thoughtful in getting them a big cock for her pleasure

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no reason on earth a wife shouldn't be able to enjoy a big cock say for a weekend right at home. if you really love your wife it should be alright and me i would be there for her and even cook and look after her and be there for her. After all i love her and want the best for my wife. what the hell is wrong with everyone today . i mean its your wife and she has needs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

there is nothing wrong with your wife wanting a and enjoying a big cock. for fucks sakes she is your wife, help your wife to realize her fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

get the good wife a big cock , you only live once, let her enjoy.nothing wrong with her getting a big cock and a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i always say it is better to have a good wife who wants to enjoy a big cock than a wife who wants no cock at all

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

after a wife had her children she is going to want and need a big cock nw and then, nothing wrong with your loving wife enjoying a big cock. She is your wife and mother of your children and she does have needs, what the hell is wrong with everyone today as she is your loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

in the future this will be common and acceptable for a wife to have a big cock lover

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i believe if a husband only has say 5 inches or less then he owes it to hus wife to let her enjoy a big cock every now and then

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

my loving wife got to enjoy a bbc a few times and the next day was our best days that we would have and great fucking for us too and how she smiled the next day at breakfast and the glow she had was great, I got to see one time and holy shit he could fuck and as really big cock too and i am not small myself. Those were the best yrs of our marriage and now she is deceased fro cardiac arrest. but great memories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with a loving wife in a great marriage enjoying a big cock and a great fuck. what the hell is wrong with folks today., nothing worse than a miserable wife just because she is not getting a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

many wives get to enjoy a big cock once in a while

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Do you want a happy wife. Then get that loving wife of yours a big cock to enjoy. I did this as a Christmas gift for my wife and on Christmas eve she had a great time an enjoyed it a lot. She enjoyed it most of the night and on Christmas day she was all smiles and it made for a very nice Christmas day at our house. My wife will even tell you it was her best Christmas and best Christmas gift i ever got her. .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nothing wrong with your wife enjoying a big cock. i have no problem with my wife enjoying a big cock after she has enjoyed my big cock. What the hell is is wrong with everyone today-its your wife and like fucking too. My wife always looks beautiful the next day after a great fuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOL life is funny and unfair sometimes.I am 67 and have full head dark brown hair and am italian/sicilian and 5ft 4 inches and packing 8 inches and i have known some guys who are 6 ft or more and only bring 6 inch or more or less like 5-life is unfair. someone(a life long female friend who once asked me if i wish i was taller and i looked at her and

I said no she asked why not and i said to her i would rather be short with a big dick than tall with a 5 inch cock and she bust out laughing.. its one of the reasons my wife who us dead now married me as she said it was because i was hung. like i said life is unfair and funny

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good story. Yes once a woman-wives once they get a big cock they will want it again, I know as some of my buddies wives will run into me when i am out and about and their wives who are ou by themselves taking care of daily things and i run into them and ask if i am busy and i know what they want-they want to fuck i know the look and i tell them i stopped with all that.. i don't want rto push my luck and end up killed by their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great advise. hubby's be good t your wives and gift her with a big cock. she will live it. its a gift to her and if she really lives you she will be in your arms loving you after if its real love you have then that real love will trump any big cock she could enjoy.. It is a gift a wife will appreciate nd be thankful to you for.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

News flash Husbands some wives just want to fuck and usually a big cock too not love or a relationship they just want a big cock fuck. its that simple. I have a 8 inch cock and get together with some wives and they just want one thing and that's to just fuck.Not love and not a relationship either as they already have that at home with their husbands. They have families with children and a stable life they just want to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife got fucked like that from a stud who played her body. She would scream n scream uncontrollably as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm. Even when I thought after 11 intense orgasms she was done. She tongued his asshole. He put her on bed dog style spit on his cock grabbed her ass pumped the shit outta her. She screamed and shook violently with orgasm. Fell off his cock. In front off his cock. He groaned like an animal shot nine streams of cum in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. Cleaned his cock off like a kitty cat

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Idiotic plain and simple. The wife’s girlfriend has a husband with a big cock and she tells her that her husband wears her out. Huh? What’s stamina got to do with a big dick? I love these magical big dick stories where a bigger cock changes lives. The friend tells her she needs to try it just to see what a difference it makes. Okay. Then what? The husband is average and they’ve always had a great sex life.

So what’s the endgame? I don’t get it. So let’s say the woman tries it and loves it, than what? Apparently the wife doesn’t share in her husband’s assessment that their sex life is great. The wife says I need to tell you something but don’t get mad. Right away that’s ridiculous grade school mentality. How can anyone say they won’t be upset with something you want to tell them? Most men would say wtf? You must be dissatisfied with our sex life cuz why would you bring another guy into the marriage? Because his dick is big and your moron girlfriend says the sex is so much better? It’s just a stupid ridiculous premise.

You set the table for what seems to be a great marriage in the story and then trash it all with no rhyme or reason. Overwhelming most guys are going to be upset. Think about it in reverse. He says, you know honey and don’t get mad, but I want to have sex with any woman we can find who has bigger tits than you and maybe a nicer ass, too. Don’t be offended. My pal at work says big big tits changes everything. The sex is so much better he told me. A nice tight little ass too. Ofc the wife wouldn’t be upset! Why should she? Her husband wants another woman, any woman actually, who is attractive and has big tits and a tight little ass. Pick a direction in your story and stick with it. Have it make some bit of sense. You ask your husband for that bigger dick and the marriage is over! 99% of men and women with the roles reversed. would feel devastated. After that it’s the first train headed to divorce. What a stupid fucking story. Don’t give me the oh it’s just a story crap. That’s right, it is just a story and a really bad one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Be good to your wives and save your marriage and get the wife a big cock

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Is your wife's name "My wife"? Dumb story with not even a hint of originality. Lesson from story: All guys with big dicks are rude, crude, and fucking is their only pursuit in life. Waste of time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous