All Comments on 'Libby & John: First Time'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
SxxxyBill417SxxxyBill417about 20 years ago
Truly first love in it greatest form very good

I't was wrote like it was truly someone remmbering their very first love. I really enjoyed it.

1stTwistedSistr1stTwistedSistrabout 20 years ago
Aww...

That was the sweetest, most intense "first time" story I've ever read! Good job! Can't wait to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
God that was amazing!!!

Ever think of making a book? lol that was so good i exploded at least twice as i read it with my girlfriend. We both agree that was the greatest piece of erotica ever written. THANKS FOR THE EXPERIENCE! :)

PS - wheres part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing...

That had to be one of the best stories that i've ever read on here...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Writing

Awesome writing. Very descriptive and you make the reader sympathize by giving lots of background information. It makes the story complete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One flaw

This was a lovely story - and my complaint may qualify as a quibble - but I really wish authors would locate the virgin's hymen where it IS - i.e., at the entrance of the vagina

Otherwise, a fine piece of writing

sweetiechick669sweetiechick669over 19 years ago
Erotic and Sweet

Erotic and sweet at the same time, and captivated my imagination from the first paragraph. Very well written, and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So very hot~!!!

Yummy! A very hot story. And, I just wanted to say to the person who claims the hymen is at the entrace of the vagina...WRONG! It really is further up. I know when I still had mine intact that I could barely reach it when I fingered myself! :) So, Just_John, you were very correct in your story!

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
5

SWEET! love it. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
real love

It was the most intensely beautiful story I have ever read,so sensual and compassionate. A wonderful change from so much carnal sex portrayed on most web sites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. It was the first story I've read on the site and simply brilliant. Being a virgin myself, I loved it.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hymen

yes the hymen is located father inside the vagina, all you girls know, the story is acurate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story but............

...........the hymen is not a complete seal and it's not so far in either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely great.

Medical nit-picking aside it's a damned good story.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That Ubiquitous hymen!!!

Why do so many people think the hymen is some sort of barrier placed half way along the vagina????? Of course it's at the entrance, if you don't believe me or the others who say the same then get an anatomy book and see for yourself! Of course a virgin male may be confused as the head of his cock may penetrate 1 or 2 cm through the hymen's opening (depending on relative sizes and if it's a true "policeman's helmet or not?!) before he is aware of the resistance to further progress, (and maybe this is what's happening when the virgin girls finger themselves,) but regardless of what it feels like, the hymen is definitely at the vaginal entrance, NOT half way along it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aww, first love

Ignore the haters! It was sweet romantic, descriptive, and believable. Write another few chapters or a new story about the first time

I enjoyed reading it (wink)

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Again an AWWW !

Hymen locations apart that was a story I felt that was based on a wonderful experience.

Half your luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Blown Away!

One of the best stories I have ever read! I could relate to the hesitancies of both of 'em, the tentativeness of both as they began to explore each other, etc. etc., etc.

BobM

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

This is a sterling example of the "First Time" category. I appreciate especially the genuineness of the emotional attachment on the part of both John and Libby. Sexual consummation means so much more when it follows from emotional/personal intimacy.

Ignore the naysayers!

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 10 years ago
good

I didn't see the point in reading further after the opening sex scene. If you're going to do that thing everyone seems to be doing now where you give me action right away then flashback for the exposition, this is what happens. But what I did read was really good.

Sman4444Sman4444about 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very real description of the first time - the thoughts, the emotional feelings, and the physical feelings. Very sweet story - well done - very sexy - very romantic and loving. Just the way everyone's first time should be! Keep writing, you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different

Nice story but to me it was long-winded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story ever

I have never commented here or on any site. i couldn't be bothered. this here is the best story i have ever read on this site in my years of reading stuff here. it's so descriptive, so realistic. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

One of the best things I've read so far.

The dialogue between them was 'Okay' but the story, and the narration was fantastic. Thanks for incredible drive ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First and Last comment ever

This is my first time dropping a comment and prbly my last.bt its worth dropping for your write up. Thnx for taking us tru a very narrative and descriptive erotic story. You made me feel like I was in the story. Cnt count how many times I brought myself to orgasm. It cnt be more real than you have painted it. Thank you.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Gold Stars...across the board!!

Would have preferred leading up to their coming together.

Their mutual discoveries were terrific!

Especially loved Libby's epiphanies...and certainty.

Hmmmm...who could be my Libby? :+))))

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 7 years ago
Realistic

I'm growing tired of the writing style where people jump right in the action, then stop, then give tons of exposition. For whatever reason, you gave the entire sex up front at least. The descriptions during the sex were great, so I am happy. Great read! Although it does make one tend to stop reading after the ejaculation!

I think the particulars about the hymen are okay. From what I have seen in real life and watched in video (if you can find a real virgin in porn - it's very rare), the hymen does flex a lot inward along with the other tissues. So the actual moment of tearing/stretching can occur when the head and shaft is part way in, causing some confusion. Yes, it's at the opening, that's an undisputable fact. That doesn't mean half the penis won't be hidden inside her when a significant event happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was alright, I give it 4 stars

Parts I didn't like

1. The hyman thing

2. No plot twist. I am not saying she should have turned out to be a werewolf or something. The plot was pretty much a porn shoot.

3. It was a tad long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please

Ready for another installment...

suelat866suelat866over 6 years ago
amazing

wonderful description of what it was like for her,

to be broken into, to absorb his size and fullness

to spasm around him

to feel him explode in her depths

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn good

Wow, this is a great story, keep up the good work!

Don't worry about the hymen thing, it doesn't make the story any worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Big Brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
seven stars out of five

Wish my first time was that good, I'd still be with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
outstanding romance story

The first chapter of this love story is tender romance at its best. Great character development, an excellent plot, meld perfectly with love scenes that are written with great tenderness and feeling. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Well told. Realistic.

But sex scenes are rushed. Need many more details. When he touches her breast, for example, the description leaves a lot missing. Dialog needed about how it felt to each of them. Did she like what he was doing? Would she prefer it harder? Softer? Faster? Slower?

What did her nipples feel like? Look like? Were they small? Large?

When he asked her about how she learned to do a blowjob, she hadn't watched blowjob porn to learn how to do it? Why not?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written and exciting.... on to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous