All Comments on 'The Homeless'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

This is worthy of a sequel, don't you think?

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

This was so good on so many different levels. A well written, wonderful story. 5+ from me.

Sidney43Sidney43over 9 years ago

Natalie is a most endearing character as you have written her. My morning started off really well reading this story, so now I'll make some coffee and it should get even better. I gave you five stars for fine writing and hope as others have said, that you continue this with a sequel. Thanks.

ParadoxParadoxover 9 years ago
Great story!

What a great story! I liked everything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
homeless 2

Wow, you are an Author, truly. Sex, romance, softcore and also descriptive. Please write again, you're a jewel in the crown of Literotica. Thank you... Xoxox. Andrew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I actually read the story twice, something I rarely do. There were several minor technical problems with the writing, not talking about grammar, but missing words. Great story, thank you, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Plot; Well Told: 5/5

Yup - a couple of minor proof reading errors.

Nothing serious: I have to read my own stuff at least three times.

Most of us see what we meant - not what we wrote.

ram

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story Line!

Very realistic and enjoyable reading with the naughtiness, a little erotic flavor and woman's intuition with little innuendos. Screw the technical shit, this ain't for a newspaper, a magazine or a damn paperback book where anybody is making money. As a writer this author has skills, so an editor could clean it up, big deal. Let's congratulate and celebrate the positive of the work!! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Did It Again!

Yes, damn it all! Loved it, hot wet sex that's believable. Characters and dialogue that can draw you in. There were a few technical glitches but so what! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time feedback

I've been reading stories here for more years than I care to remember and this us the first time I've been moved to comment.

I love this story. It held me from start to finish. I'm going to make time later to read your other two.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Something special =)

During the long time I have read stories on here this only the second story I have been moved to comment on. Please keep writing - you're very good at it! Everything was believable about this story, it was well constructed with no unnecessary details and it's difficult to think of anything that could have made it better, so I won't. Suffice to say it had me captivated from the off, all the way to the end.

Thank you very much, Best wishes from the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another fantastic story. Thanks.

Looking forward to a fourth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Sad :(

I fell in love with Natty and did not want to see her go even though she is not going far. She and Tom feel for each other but life evolves that they drift apart and that would be sad. Julie is ok, but she doesn't entice me like Natty does . Love her math thing. She could be a rocket scientist!

Nonetheless and an excellent story and well worth the five I gave it.

skatchy21skatchy21over 9 years ago
Natty

Please keep Nattys story going. I'm dying to know more about this wonderful young women

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the great comments

I think I have found an editor to help with my errors. Self editing is obviously not a talent I possess.

bob_socketbob_socketover 9 years ago
Captivating and interesting

Really nice story. Very well written. Good pacing and plot ideas.

I liked the way you played the ending, which could otherwise have been a bit clunky. Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
from Harvey Milquetoast

to super stud in the blink of a good deed.

btw, who is Tom Collins?

RonG1941RonG1941over 9 years ago
AT LAST!

I'm sure I speak for most of the readers here at Literotica when I say how happy I am to have a great writer here again after all the garbage that is being submitted lately . It seams all the old ones that were so good have burned out. Thanks for being so entraining.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Great Story

I've just read all your submissions...please keep writing...

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Truly an Entrancing Romp

Nattie is fascinating and it was a shame that the time barrier was there.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another winner

I don't know how you've managed to crank out so many five-star stories in such a short span of time, but please keep them coming!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

What a fantasy mind you have. Looking to the next chapter with Julie.Thanks for a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Great Read

I am really enjoying your stories. I find the humor the sadness and the story line all mix very well. Keep em coming.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Keep it up

This the second story of yours I've read and they're both fives. I love your plots, characters, and the emphasis on love. Just because we love sex, doesn't mean we're perverts. I hope your stories continue to keep the sex an expression of love, and not a selfish end in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 star excellent

few and far between.

5***********s

acupacupover 9 years ago
Good start...

On at least two more chapters.

But be careful, they have a tendency to get away from you...

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
*****5***** Beautiful Story!!!

You create wonderful characters. I love the dialogue - sometimes serious; sometimes playful. You made them real in my mind. I hated to see the story end. I'd love to see a sequel with Julie, and some more of Natty.

Razcal2uRazcal2uover 9 years ago
Damn

Just when I thought i'd read the best of your stories, You go and mess up my mind with another over the top 5 star story. I'd really like to see another chapter or two added to them though. They are without a doubt the kind one can get totally immersed into.

I for one hope they doesn end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

It would be nice to see how Natalie grows up a bit, and how he and Julie grow toghether. Keep up the great work 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved every word.

I actually fell into the story and I look forward to my life with Julie.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Thank you DreamCloud

I also would love to read more about Natty and Tom and Julie. Thank you for your hard work and your DREAM of a story. Five stars.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Another Five Star Story*****

Thanks for sharing now to start on your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy. Shit.

Stuff the amazing sex scenes... I want to get lost in their world even more ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW, WOW, WOW

A fun story to read and about which to daydream

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Very, Very Nice!

Not QUITE as good as "The Gift", but still excellent.

I sort of thought that the three of them might form a sort of family, but given his intimacy with Natty that probably wouldn't be too realistic!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Delightfully crafted tale

Excellent story telling! Wonderful character development and nicely paced storyline! Thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you!

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
A Wonderful story of true love

This is so out of the ordinary here in Literotica.

I experienced the same situation while at a meeting in Atlanta. Met a homeless woman fed her, and took her back to my hotel room after the meal, let her bathe and clean up and sleep in the other bed. We had NO intimacies. The next morning we said our goodbyes. Never heard from her afterward. Hope she found a new life. I gave her a start. Realdoc

reader1000reader1000over 9 years ago
What a fun story

Could use a little more proof reading/editing, but lots of fun and a feel good story line with a future, too.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you must have gotten in a hurry

Dr's Palmer and Bounder became interchangeable near the end.

Wearing a hotel robe must be an identifying signal.

Who cares whether the husband/simpleton wakes up on his own????

oh well

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I loved and hated it

just like the torment so prominently featured in the encounters.

Heaven and Hell?

but, (you knew there was a but!)

Did the Doctor from the learning center really come to his room with a syringe?

and

as sleazy as Rick was/is, shouldn't Natty, and now Tom, be tested for STD's?

one of the best lines in the story was

"I decided to set off the nose alarm"

it took me a minute and a few clues, but when the aroma of the bacon and coffee awakened her, I too woke up to your humour. Nicely played.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Classic damsel in distress rescued by old crumudgeon story...

...Still it works. Great dialogue and character development. DC can write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just Wonderful

You write stories, like this one, that captivate me. An incredible talent, one that I wish I could emulate.

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
Your secret!

I've figured it out. Your stories have heart. The sex is integral to the story and not just an end in itself. Well drawn characters and a good story make a winning combination.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
5*

This? Brilliant story. Excellent characterization, some minor edits needed, nothing too jarring.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 9 years ago
would you consider a follow-up?

Would love to see a follow-up to this story showing what happened to Natty after she moved out. Could do a quick touch to show if Tom and Julie made it together after all. But would be more interested in seeing where Natty ended up.

Thanks for the great story.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Very Endearing

What a story! You are fast becoming one of my favorite authors! Thanks DreamCloud. :)

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could you do a follow up 2

Ditto the comment you will find down a couple.

I read the Editor and I see what you mean... the story was fantastic but, well, thank you for finding an editor. :D

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
What A Story!

Mabell said it best, "your stories have heart." I have to agree with that. Natty was a fantastic character. I felt kind of sad when I realized that she was setting up Julie to be with him. I was hoping they were going to become a family. I can see why that wouldn't have worked but I was hoping. Thank You for a very heart-warming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another great story!

ScifiantScifiantalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I'm a bit frustrated with the spelling and grammar, but overall there wasn't much that would spoil the story. Note that "you're" is a contraction of "you are" and should not be used when you're trying for the possessive "your" - as in "your bed" etc.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
re gator hermit

It was better than the normal Damsel in Distress and Middle Aged Knight... It had a nice variant where he ends up with someone his own age(ish). I think that has a much better chance of HEA. So would you call this a Loving Girlfriend story?

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
There are eight million stories...

...in the naked city. DC, everyone of yours are personable and believable.

arincharinchalmost 9 years ago
Badly Needs A Proofreader

Too careless, missing articles, switched homophones, phrases with incomplete thoughts. Please don't hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Grammar Natzi Attack!

Good storyline. Well thought out with good imagery. Don't let the negativity discourage you from writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love Your Style

Great story-telling. Engaging and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

You are one of the best story tellers I have come across! I come home from work and look forward to reading the next one... Thank you!

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmm

Nothing like having a lover turn you on to another lover. Yet very inventive and believable. Your stories have a human ring and quality about them that makes them

"downhome" and reaches into the soul. Loved the promise, and so many others. Please keep up the good work, and may your nights be so much better than your days. Thank you again.GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

New here. I'm reading more and more of your work. I have to agree with Arinch, probably needs more proofing than any of your other work that I have had the pleasure to read thus far. Otherwise, keep up with the great story lines.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
5 stars good characters.

The only objection I have is that Tom and Natty gave up on a lovely relationship because of a age difference. They both love the other why give up real love for socially acceptable but uncertain love.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
spelling errors

decent story although I wasn't that much a fan of the ending I was rooting for them to stay together despite the age difference, and stay living more in the moment, which would have seemed to fit Nappy's character IMO.

Julie simply wasn't fleshed out enough for me to care, and having been introduced to Nappy first in the story, a certain degree of reader bias is unavoidable..

The technical side isn't up to your usual standards, I would suggest doing an extra round of thorough proofreading to iron out the sloppy errors; misspellings, grammar, and missing words.

Many people probably don't care, but I think it hurts the presentation of the story a bit, every error is a possible stumbling block that can break the immersion

GeminiStargazerGeminiStargazerover 8 years ago
Agree with the others

Yeah, it did have some small errors but still better quality than most. I also was sad that Natty didn't stay with Tom, I like the forbidden age difference thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deserves all the attention and comments

If you ever redo, might want to address the protection thing with Natty as her past makes her a dangerous partner.

SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 8 years ago
Agree

Another great story, but like the others, disappointed that Natty and Tom didn't give it a chance to see where they could go. Two people who admit they love each other, give up on it, and HOPE they can fine love with someone else? Just plain wrong headed thinking on their parts.

phred1phred1about 8 years ago
. . . . not quite finished!

This is an excellent story, and I greatly enjoyed it, BUT . . . it needs an epilog . . . something to explain what has happened as some time passes. The way it ends now, it just leaves things hanging.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
I know

Natty and Tom couldn't be together forever. I still wanted them to be. Another beautiful story, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your work.

I'm so glad I came across one of your stories. I'm only part way through what you have I love every one of them.

norcal62norcal62about 8 years ago
Your stories are fun and emotional reading.

Please pay attention to dropped words. Is it a cultural thing? Don't know, but it is disrupting to the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great. story

Really enjoyed it. A very entertaining story the people in it were so believable. 5 stars +

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
LOVED it!

So much empathy...really likable characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Really Nice Story

I liked it a lot. Good characters and story line. Kept my interest.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
You've done it again

Another⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Star story, what more can I say that hasn't already been said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

So what happens now are you going to continue the story or drop it here. I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story!

I really hope there will be a follow up story to know what happens with Tom and Julie

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Binging

Hey you've got a bunch of cool stories, hope I have time to read a couple more tonight. I started with 'the cabin' he didn't have enough wood was my clue. I've liked them all, like your favorite list to.

Merry Christmas to all and to all you perves good nights.

excessumexcessumover 7 years ago

The last lines of these stories are hilarious. "Shit Natty told her everything." Again 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
damn, you really are good

thank you for your writing

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warabout 7 years ago
Follow Up

I have read about half your stories and agree with most everyone, you are an excellant writer.

PLEASE give us a follow up story to this one. Expound on how Tom and Julie grow their relationship. Update Natty's life story, with her maybe needing Tom and Julie to help her out. Or maybe she has to give Tom age old advice to save his butt with Julie.

Thanks for writing these stories.

DoW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really nice story! The punctuation irritates me a little, I'm used to placing the comma before "but". Also, this is your first story I read, and coming over from BurntRedstone's stories I really wonder how many ex husbands/boyfriends there are in the other stories that resort to open violence, and especially in broad daylight with witnesses.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great, great story

A great story. I have read many of your stories, all of them have seemed magnificent, some more than others, but this, along with The Rehab, has come to my heart. I am an old romantic, as my nick says, and I love happy endings, but these two stories are bittersweet, do not end up as a typical happy ending. There is a nuance of background, a reality that in life, not everything is rosy.

5 * for you, and hoping that someday there will be a sequel to this story, at least to find out how Natty's life is going once he has left Tom and how Tom is going with Julie. I really think that the three are monogamous and that their lives will continue as two independent pairs (if Natty finds hers half orange).

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Romance!

Everything I've read of yours is "ROMANCE".! If it says "erotic coupling" that seems to be your code that the sex is more graphic, explicit, fluid..lol than the others. NO, the story is romance..

I'm personally amazed at how "prolific" a writer you are. Thanks, I hope you can convert your fantastic writing to something lucrative. If I was wealthy I would finance a movie or something,,Your stuff belongs on the silver screen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
second time around

Well, I have read all of yours now. So, since I can't find another author as good as you, 2nd time. Loved it again. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another good story

of two people finding love together....love how you develop the story and make them so interesting....

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Natty OTP

Really a shame that he and Natty didn't make a go of it they were sweet together, Julie feels like a poor consolation prize, I simply did not care about her at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another wonderful story

My god. You did it again! What a fertile imagination. I really appreciate it.

I'm working my way through your stories and hope I never come to the end.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

I tend to trust authors with their endings, but the characters of The Homeless are more than curiously interesting. Although it is now 3 years later, I hope DreamCloud has spent time gestating a chapter 2 from Natty's point of view starting near the end of this piece and continuing onward. She (Natty) deserves her own ending.

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Fantastic. Story

Someone with a good heart helping someone in need of help. A great story where Tom helped Natty turn her life around as well as his and let's don't forget Julie and his friend Susan at the greasy spoon.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Another Wonderful DreamCloud Story

I like how DreamCloud ends his stories with a mix of happiness and melancholy. It’s much like actual love. Even though I’m convinced everyone would have liked to see Natty and Tom end up together, it plays better this way. He gave her what she needed and she gave him what he needed, both unselfishly. More like the real world where events rarely give us the happy ending we desire. But somehow we are left the better for it when our imperfect happy ending comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hope this helps

1/4 down on page 5. Dr, Palmer,is not the right doctor .Dr,Bounder is the one making the rounds…starts out like this . on wednesday Dr.Palmer ..should be On wednesday Dr, Bounder. for the correct train of thought ..unless I'm wrong, I don't think so ,but it has happened before once or twice LOL..R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO SOON

once again a "DAMNED GOOD READ" THE ONLY thing is you should have kept going with Julie instead of just chopping it off.

hornyoldgoat

12-6-17

ps i lost my wife of 41 yrs on 12-11-4 and since then this is as intimate as i can get. so just keep up the good work. you and all the other fantastically talented authors here

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
I can always count on DreamCloud's stories...

to be interesting and erotic, with a superb plot. Somehow, I missed this one, and I'm glad I found it.

Two people who needed love found each other. Simple plot--but complicated by so many things. DreamCloud, you're the best.

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review

Should've carried on the storyline with Matty, simple as that

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
You write

The greatest stories, ty......10

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You do have a talent...5 *'s for that alone...

...so I read your very engaging story...but...you either need an editor, or do something about the spelling, the grammar, and other language oddities I didn't keep track off. I'll keep reading, though. Thanks!

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review

Bring back natty to live there, she did say theres room in the bed for 4 , so there would have plenty of space and comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So very sorry you have stopped writing for this site.

Hope you are well and doing okay. Your stories are all different and very well written. Some I've read three times (Yea, I'm losing it) and they are fresh each time. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Not that I don't think that Julie would be could be good for Tom but there seemed to be a very real connection between Tom and Natty and the age difference well that's just a number but I it would have been nice for Tom and Natty to have each other in there life. But it's your story and your ending.

Rockh1Rockh1over 4 years ago
Super!

Every story is unique, creative, and wonderfully entertaining. I especially love the quality of the conversations. The stories are all excellent and I love the relationships built in this one. I really wish you would start submitting again. I am like others enjoying every story multiple times. Or, perhaps you are working on the great American novel? I would really like to read it! And just ignore the comments about grammar and spelling. They are noticeable but who needs perfection?

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
You Are Greatly Missed.

Second reading of a favorite. You are such a talented writer who gives so much joy to readers, greatly regret that you have had such a bad experience on the site. Hope you are continuing yourself to enjoy writing wherever. Thank you again for the pleasure.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous