All Comments on 'Celestial Wars Ch. 03'

by Noble_Truth

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't let this be the end!!

You are amazing. This was amazing. There was only one sex scene, but I never felt it needed more. You have to continue this story withe theses characters. I want to see Devnikolus rule his court!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

These stories are amazing, very well written and never a dull moment.

Please write more as these are some of the best tales I have found here.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5*

Amazing story and then some and well worth the wait. I do hope we get more Devnikolus in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masterful

A masterful way to conclude this series, but hopefully not the last we see of these characters. I will be avidly anticipating any new story with the Noble Truth name written next to it.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 9 years ago
Outstanding urban fantasy

Since that's the genre angel/demon stories have been assigned to. This was creative, well written and a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing it and allow me to echo the calls for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

I check back frequently to read and reread your work. I find myself feeling a twinge of sadness everytime I check this site and there isn't another NT story on the "New" section. Please, do not let this be the end of this cast of characters! You've created a beautiful story, both here and in the Jonathan Creed universe. I'm excited to see where you go next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Words

I do not have the words to express how much I enjoy your writing. I, like others, look forward to your future prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

had a lot of fun n enjoyment reading this. is there a demon saga following? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

after re reading all the storys, you write wonderfully and i hope to see another work of your writing again, fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Artful

You transported me into the world of your characters. Thank you so much and please do the favor of continuing this saga!

one3nine0one3nine0over 9 years ago
Ending...

I liked the flow of the story, the character development, but I felt cheated with how the story ended. A few questions were left unanswered, plot between the sisters ended abruptly, I hope that there is some kind of epilogue or a continuation of the story in the same world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The end?

I hope to find out what kind of demons they become ;)

Still a very good story.

Greetings and thanks,

R2

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
Not the ending.

Hello folks.

I've dropped in to let you all know that this is not the end of these characters. The story will pick up in a new series called 'Celestial Corruption'.

I've looked through the comments, and I am touched by the appreciation and support just a day after posting.

Look for more stories from me coming this year.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

woot! demon saga to follow :)

so far demon:2 angel:0 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Noble T, you are a fantastic wordsmith. The plot, tempo, characters and even the grammar and syntax are all great. Thank you for entertaining us. If you go pro please leave a comment in your bio here.

bcbbbbcbbbover 9 years ago
Loved all of it

This story has been great, and your writing has only improved throughout the series. It was good writing with a great story at first, and now it is phenomenal writing with a phenomenal story. I absolutely loved it, and am saddened that the story had to end.

From,

bcbbb, a grateful reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not nearly enough.

But then again it never is.You see I have so enjoyed your story that when I finished this chapter, I started the series over again from the beginning just to get the full effect.Let me inform you it was thoroughly enjoyable, even better the second time around. I dearly hope you keep writing such masterful works in the future, and if you can bring yourself to expand on the story of celestial wars, (then short of a few full length novels) what more could we ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh god thank you!

I was hoping it wouldn't be the end!

-Ashes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting.

I checked every single night for this story after reading your first. I've read it 20 times. Please please please hurry with the next story I'LL SIMPLY DIE IF YOU DONT and THATS the noble truth! LOL I'm anxiously waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please more

This story and world are so enriching I need more. Please noble truth continue this world at some point.

technottechnotover 9 years ago
Please continue

Loved the story and will be waiting for the next chapter! Hoping !

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I continue to stand in awe of the wonderful support this chapter has received. In case you don't want to scroll through the comments, I'll repeat myself. This is not the last you will see of these characters and their stories.

In addition, I'll be answering all the comments on this board on August 1st. So if you have questions, or have already commented here, be on the look out.

Thanks,

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

This series is the best I have read on this site. Keep up the good work, and don't keep me waiting for too long for whats next.

pantsotronpantsotronover 9 years ago
Adored it.

Absolutely loved this piece and all of the "Celestial" works you've done. I'm very much looking forward to your next installment. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to crank out!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing Alarial, Carial, and Jon's transformations as well as some more delicious background lore on what that entails and the different castes of demons, as well as some more backstory for our good friends. Speaking of good friends, is Daniel going to be reappearing or was his self-sacrifice a fitting end for a noble man? I'm dying to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have so enjoyed following this series. Totally worth the wait! Now I will practice my patience while waiting for the next installment ;) Thank you for all your hard work!

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
Responding

1. Anon (Don't let this be the end): This is not the end. The next chapter will pick up in Devnik's court. You might just see him doing some ruling while he's there.

2. Anon (More): Thank you. I enjoy writing them.

3. Jounar: Nice to see you again Jounar. I'll try and make that a near future, but I'm slow.

4. Anon (Masterful): Not the last. Thanks for the kind words. I hope the NT name continues to amuse and delight.

5. RedJohnny: I try not to think about generes. It makes my head hurt. Thanks for commenting. Nice to see you.

6. Anon (Outstanding): I'm going to the Creed universe next. I've got fifty more pages to write till I post. Check my bio page to see any updates or writing samples I might be offering.

7. Anon (Words): Thanks. I find that writing flattering/humble words to be difficult. Lets agree to a mutual nod of respect. *Nods*.

8. Anon (great): I suppose you could call it a demon saga. No idea when the words will hit the page though.

9. Anon: Thank you. Creed next.

10. Anon (Artful): Thank you. The world building was the fun bit to write.

11. one3nine0: You might be feeling cheated, because I have only provided an ending similar to the Celestial Matters ending. I always planned for this to be a trilogy. This cliffhanger just wasn't as obvious as the other one. Thanks for popping in though, glad you liked the rest.

12. Anon (The end): You will. I already know. But I'm not telling. Muhahahaha.

13. Anon (great): Glad someone's keeping score. I'll be happy when the thing is actually written.

14. Anon: I currently don't have any story written that I feel is worthy of someones money. If that changes, and I self publish, I will let all of you know. Till then, just enjoy. And thank you.

15. bcbbb: Nice to see you again. As a author I know that it is dedicated commenters like you that keep us lit authors inspired. Glad you liked it.

16. Anon (Not nearly enough): I sometimes feel like I am trying to fill a bottomless pit. This is nearly a full length novel. If all three parts of CW were printed, it would fill about 210 pages in a real book. However, I love writing so much I'll see if I can't make things longer in the future. Thanks for commenting.

17. Ashes: Glad no hopes or dreams were crushed on my account.

18. Anon (Anxiously waiting): Wow. That is very flattering. I'll try and keep you abreast of my writings. Write me in author feedback section for samples and such. Thanks for being a fan.

19. Anon (Please more): I will. Thank you.

20. technot: I'll be busy typing the next chapter. I hoping that happens quickly. But knowing my style, it will probably be three months minimum. Sorry...

21. Anon: Thanks for that. However, if you're looking for other stuff that is similar to mine, check out my favorites. LTPC and Backyardbottom slash produce some good stuff.

22. pantsotron: Daniel's character will be returning. I'll give away that cliffhanger for free...but it was probably pretty obvious. I put too much effort into that character to just get rid of him like that. Glad you liked it, and happy to answer a question.

23. Anon: You shall practice patience, and I shall practice typing. Together we shall be marvelous. Thanks for commenting.

-Sorry this comment is so incredibly long. Check my Bio page for updates, or simply send me an email. Now, I have the next chapter open in a tab, and I probably should switch over.

Evilly yours,

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing !!!

I forget that I am reading an erotic story...the plot, the characters, the world, magic, etc. Please continue writing, I almost say this is an HBO show in a making, great balance.

Excellent work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great #2

tickled i got two responses to my short comment :)

i found your story "sweet blood" which was just starting into the revealing parts of the plot when you stopped updating. might that also be continued? i don't ask for much lol.

good stories :)

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles* i am extremely glad that I happened upon your Celestial works. i have read them from start to finish in a matter of hours over the course of five days (as time allowed). *grins*

i love the way you have developed the characters and made me feel as if i was one of them, especially Alarial and Cariel. i am also very pleased that you allowed us to see things from Jon's perspective.

i look forward to the next installment of your Celestial works. i will patiently wait because i know that writing such as yours takes time to allow the story to develop the way in which it is meant. In the mean time, i will be sure to check out your Creed storyline. Keep up the wonderful writing! *warm smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

One of the best stories on this site :). Can't wait to read more for this series and how Alarial and everyone elses tranformation turn out. Grats again on a great read.

itsallokitsallokover 9 years ago
Thank you

I know how much hard work goes into quality writing. I can't believe has fast you post you updates.

Your story line is excellent. I really felt the tension. The sex was well done. For once, the bondage was useful instead of purely gratuitous. Satisfying conclusion and great setup for the next chapters too. Nicely done!

I hope you'll continue to explore the grey area between evil and good. What fertile ground for plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masterful

Excellent story telling. Good craft and technique. Could and should even be made into a movie. While there is quite a bit of sex, to call this porn is an injustice. Thank you. I look forward to reading your other compositions.

Ton

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
More Responding

Anon (Amazing!!!): Thank you. But you have to realize GOT is the reason it takes me so long to write.

Anon (great #2): Well then here is your third. I have actually written two more entirely unreleased chapters of Sweet Blood. However, I think that is a story that I want to finish entirely before posting anymore. I plan on finishing it. For those of you who have no idea, I also post stories on storiesonline. That is where you can find Sweet Blood in its current form.

aisielynn: Much obliged. However, it makes my heart weep that writing that took months was felled in mere days. As to making you feel like one of the characters, that is why I write in the first person. I find that it offers wonderful immersion that I find really pleasing when I'm reading. Creed is very different from Celestial in terms of thematic, also, there is no POV switching to the female characters. It is just all Creed.

Anon (5 stars): Your stars are appreciated. As is your sideways smile. I've already written the chapter about how there transformations pan out...

itsallok: You must be the one kind soul who thinks I post quickly. I try and work quickly, but I've found I can't really force words when they don't want to come. Glad you liked the ending, it took me a while to find one that felt right. I also thought long and hard on how to make chaining someone up a plot device.

Anon (Masterful): Thank you Ton. I look forward to writing them.

More to come from me in the next two months.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I second the Movie Nomination!

While I don't think this would make a good live action or cg enhanced movie- this would make an excellent movie in the anime style. I can't even express how much I hope that you can pursue that and find success!

You said that this was the final chapter but I really can't wait for more- more, I hope, that includes some well played fun with Alarial and Cariel and Devnik all together (that was a hint with the blood on his lips, right?).

Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel!

I am very glad to hear that this incredible story is not the end, and I look forward to Celestial Corruption with bated breath.

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for not ending the series

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
I need a cigarette...

...and I don't even smoke.

Very nice, very nice. And glad to hear there'll be more where this came from. Sign me up! One of my favorite lines: "Like snow white lilies decorating a guillotine."

I'm morbidly curious to find out what Lucifer was up to, with his need for the distraction of Michael. Glad I discovered you, N_T!

An author to keep my eye on, to be sure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

I usually stay away from the longer stories (even regular books, I tend to obsess overy details and such) but I love both this series and the Creed series. I have read actual published books that I had to pay for that were not as well written. Seriously I am really truley impressed. If you ever need someone to help you with spelling/grammatical errors (I noticed a few of them) I would be glad to help. This is a really great series and I can't wait to read it through all over again.

Nic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I was awaiting the final installment in this series for a while, and I a glad to say it did not disappoint. My only regret was when I got to the end I realized I had to stop reading! I love the characters, and I loved the plot. I will be looking out for any writings that you do in the future!

johntc24johntc24over 9 years ago
spellbinding

Loved your writing the flow and continuity were superb. I'm looking forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

No words I could use would do it justice. It hit a soft spot in me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, there shall be more part,

I am not agree with you, it should not be final part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply brilliant!!

I truly believe every existence...be it supernatural or not...have their own strengths and flaws...even Michael himself admitted it at the end....the way you have portayed every single character..their beliefs,their decisions,their vulnerabilities...is simply amazing!! i seriously hope ypu make a sequel to this amazing journey!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Accident

I accidentally gave this a 1, and couldn't change it. I would've given it a 3. This was a good story, but the ending left me a little flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story, but...

While this was an interesting read, perhaps you should have ended it after the transformation. I was interested to see what kind of demons the three of them were going to become. So while the series was very well written, the ending fell rather short with me. It left a few too many loose ends for my tastes. If this was presented as just another chapter i would have rated it higher 3.5/5 stars

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS STORY

Perhaps I have not made myself clear, but this is not the end of the Celestial series. I thought perhaps my five other comments to that same affect might have gotten that point across.

But after receiving fifteen different emails and two lazy comments written by Anon commentators that obviously didn't read the rest of the board, I feel the need to repeat myself.

The story doesn't end here.

Frustratedly yours,

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitter aftertaste...

The series is very well written, and at certain points in the stories, I found chances for redemption for the main character Devnik. What ruined it is the ending, where the descent into evil is turned into a triumph, and the failure of redemption is shown as a beginning of a pleasurable sort of evil transformation. I guess the failure in the ending is the lack of regret over the failure of redemption, regret on choices made and opportunities lost. For instance, one of the best moments in the story is when dark tears fell on Devnik's face as he killed those angels, it fell flat when it is conveniently explained afterwards, and resolved in favor of Devnik's evil impulses.

At the end of the day, this story says that good sucks and evil doesn't - no dramatic tension is left over for the next installments. I'm still interested in seeing the next chapters, though - the writing is good, but I hope the inner tension between dom/evil - sub/good is maintained better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was so happy to see a new chapter! As a closure for the first part of this series i think this is a perfect place for it to stop. I have loved seeing seeing the evolution of the main characters and can't wait to see them as they go through the next transformation.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 9 years ago
The End Of The Beginning

I really enjoyed this opening trilogy of the Celestial Wars. I am reminded of the ending of the Fellowship of the Ring, with its mingled tragedy and hope. Sometimes one has to fall before struggling to rise again. As alluded to in the title of my comment, "This is not the end. This is not the beginning of the end. This is the end of the beginning." I eagerly look forward to the next book in your saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Well almost all of it... I can't help but get this annoying jealous ache whenever I think about Cariel sleeping or doing anything intimate with him. I'm really hoping she becomes another demons girl and there is no weird incest threesome between them. I adore your story and I know my words will probably do nothing to influence your writing... But i can't help but hope that you don't decide to make them this trio relationship... I know most girls like myself don't like the idea of our guy wanting another girl let alone our slutty sister... I would be so bummed out to have to turn away from this amazing story because of that... :( my hubby is in the military and I'm a lonely girl in need of a great read!!! Lol please consider slutty sister finding another path away from him<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

By far the best I've read on here. It kept me hanging until the end and I can't wait to read more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful stories! I hope to read more from you :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved this story series! Thank you for sharing!! Meesh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Great story. Loved the plot, details, and characters. Very inspired and well thought out. Thanks for sharing

NatastropheNatastropheabout 9 years ago
Addicting and brilliant

I want a hard copy. I read the story in two days. Only stopping because I stayed up too late reading it and also work. Seriously loved it. I want to know more about this world. I want to know what happens till the characters. What kind of demons do they become? What of the other lords and ladies? Michael? I loved the naughtiness. It was fun to read. I felt like I was there. The description was just right. I'm glad I found your story. Thank you so much for sharing. I really do hope you write more. You should be published. I'd buy all your books. :):)

P.s. I loved how you used the word sex to refer to the naughty bits. It was very classy.

rahuul93rahuul93about 9 years ago
awesome script

this story one of the longer stories that i have read on literotica .you manage keep the suspense till the end though we can predict the end it was thrilling when read i guess thats all that should matter .hoped u would have given a mouch more intimate scene at the end.still end is end.

thank you very much for writing this series

lyricallovelyricalloveabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Seriously, come on! I need more! You left this open for anything! I loved all of this, you wonderful person. Haha! I hope you decide to write these character again, because I truly enjoyed reading this world you created. Great work!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable, such a good story.

That was a great story. It's a bit like the first quest in a series of quests for the charactors. You could easily use them again in another quest. It would also be interesting to see what demon form the tree are given.

Thank you for your efforts in the writing of a wonderfull story.

JS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still a huge fan

I have been reading and following this story for years, ever sense the first part came out. I love it and have read it through 3 times now. Even bugged you for the email of a peak into the last chapter. I love the detail, I felt like I was reading a novel, and with all the characters you made you could have more of these. I know your probably tired of this but maybe another chapter? Of what happens when they transform, another bigger war? Or what one of the other demon princes does. Literally anything and I am sure it will be awesome.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hmm

I'm afraid to make promises, but I might have something like a chapter sample for "Celestial Corruption" in a month or so. It never bothers me when people ask.

NT

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 9 years ago
Re: "Hmm"

So does that mean King's Creed is stalled for now, while you work on Celestial writing?

mdgrrrlmdgrrrlabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I've been a lurker on this site for years now, but wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this story line. It's been an amazing day, spent curled up on the sofa reading all 4 of these tales. I hope it's a series you continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still a better live story than...everything i read until now !!!

First of all...thank you. This story is just wonderfull...i live this twisted démon and all the background you put up there.

To be honest, i wanted to complain at first...cause I was really curious about the demonic form of the 3 characters. Also, I hope to have the end story about the duel Jon and devnik had in the past...and what happened to Daniel after he lost his heart...

so many questions...

so when I read the comment about a possible new chapter...

well...i'm really looking forward to it

thanks again for those hours of pure bliss

moebius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Honestly

the whole thing with Cariel just brings out the bitterness in me. I've read and enjoyed some stories that involved polygamous relationship but this one leaves a strange aftertaste. It dampened my earlier enthusiasm in reading this story to the end.

Maybe it's because it happened while Devnik and Alarial were supposedly pining after one another and dreaming about each other as their 'one true love'. Devnik had that metaphorical ball of guilt that one time, but has no qualms about sleeping with Cariel and making her his slave as well? Cariel as well was pretty quick to start lusting after him after being so adamantly against him in the beginning.

It ended up making the 'love' between Alarial and Devnik seem less convincing and less sure. I'm half-expecting their bond to break and that Devnik ends up going back to being a serial rapist and Alarial ends up falling in love with someone else. That or one of the main characters gets killed off.

In other words, that one rather unnecessary element to this 3-part series has got me looking at the outlook/future of the story's events like a downright pessimist.

Fantastic writing, though.

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to your next work!

I love your writing. You write with such skill and maturity that I don't think you are new to writing at all. Your characters are well portrayed and the plot lines are convincing. I'm a great fan. Keep up the good work and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved the entire series, please continue further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

i am so happy For Daniel

I dont know why Maria dont understand that she is never going to have peace in her life

She got so Many chances

I think she is bitter and could not forgive and forget

Very Nice

I pitty devnik he knows that this love is just magicbond if iT breaks then their would be no love

He really love to live in illusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Was a great story until...

I genuinely enjoyed the story but when Cariel entered... As his side lover? Bitch? I don't even know but the moment Devnik slept with her while Maria and Jon were in the way to him just made my heart take a downturn. How could he :/ and Maria still loves him so but he still has Cariel at the side...? If I were Maria I would've clawed that bitch's guts out or throw a tantrum or sth and demand that cariel be disposed of HAHAHAHHAHA I don't like infidelity much I suppose so I can't appreciate what Cariel's role in the story has become.

Still a great story though! (Minus cariel) it was very detailed, English was good, really enjoyable to read!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
Magnificent!

What a fantastic story that was!

I have to admit I was truly surprised at the choices. I really thought they would decide the other way, though with great regret. Once their decision became known, I was saddened thinking of what they might face. And then, your wonderful ending brought everything together so neatly for me. I truly enjoyed this story!

One little nit to pick, though I'm sure someone else has already brought this to your attention. Since this story is not exactly new I really urge you to resubmit a more corrected version. You switch tenses here and there. You go from past tense, which is how this story is rightfully told, to present tense for a paragraph or two. At first I found it annoying and it jarred me out of the story. I hope you fix this because the story itself is just too compelling for it to be marred by sloppy editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good.

Best story I ever read online, erotic or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One story's ending is anothers beginning

Wow just wow

I love this story but it will haunt me not knowing what happens after the change. And I have to know what happened to the judge and the other angle. So please don't leave me hanging

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsalmost 9 years ago
So good!!!

Amazing story!!! My favorite part was when Devik told Cariel she would resist less and less every day, until one day she forgot to resist entirely. Gave me shivers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Story is absolute gripping!!!!

Couldn't stop before reading all the parts !!

It's an excellent plot line, can't wait to read more.

Btw when is the next part coming out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best written, well planned stories I've read online. I would love to read a long series of this story. Keep it coming.

Best wishes,

C

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this whole series.

Please keep up the good work :)

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Enjoyed the whole series. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When's your next work?

Really great stories, I read all the comments hoping to find info. When is the next story coming out? Creed or corruption. Eagerly waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will it ever be possible to buy this as a real book?

This story is really well written and captivating. Would not hesitate to buy it, if it ever were to be published as a book. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That third wish should of gotten her pregnant. Absolutely loved it. Amazing detail and background. Not exactly a sex story tho. More like a story with some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

I loved this story, thank you so much! I hope you'll write more chapters soon. Personally, I'd like to see them back on Earth in the modern day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

100+++++++

such an amazing story, when are you going to release a spin off version.

E.G. A angel corrupting a few half demons and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not going to lie.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but I didn't really like the end (aside from the fact that it was the end of a great story) and there some more stuff I want to know.

1.) I wanted Michael to win the fight. Not necessarily killing Devnik, but severing his tie to Alarial, and freeing Cariel and Daniel.

2.) I wanted to know the rest of the fight between Jon and Devnik. We know that Jon one, because he's immortal, but we don't trult know how aside from the fact that he was able to read Devnik's moves (though Jon was a little slow on dodging them.)

3.) I want to know what happened to Daniel and Vriel.

a.) Daniel was able to resist the tug of hell, but his demon heart was ripped out and he blackedout. Even if Daniel did die did he atone for his sin of immortality by dedicating his immortal life to hunting Devnik down, or was he damned to hell for it? Maybe he survive; what then?

b.) what about Vriel? Was he bound to Daniel in his fate of Heaven/Hell? Maybe he was released from the sword upon Daniel's death and simply returned to heaven. Maybe Vriel pleaded for Daniel's mortal soul's salvation.

4.) After realizing that Michael couldn't save Alarial and Cariel from Devnik's influence; I really wanted the stroy to cover their transformation into demons and what kind they would become. I figured Cariel would become Bra'rul (bra'ruhl? Indon't remember spelling.) given she was a seraphim, and that Jon would likely be weaker than she, given his complete lack of Magic. Though we don't know much of Alarial's actual magical abilities or her willpower. We only know that thanks to her Awakening bond to Devnik makes her completly submissive.

Maybe you could write an epilogue to this series, and go into detail about what happened to each character. About Alarial, Cariel, and Jon's corruption and their duties, and what happened to Daniel and Vriel after Daniels demon heart was removed and he died in a hole.

-SilentM

P.s. Appolgies for the long comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking GREAT !!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best story description I've seen in Literotica. So far

Just a doubt is this finished or is there a continuation to it

Please let me know if there is anything

Anyways one of the best I've seen

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!!

What a beautiifully written story!! Easily one of the very best I have ever read. I hope you continue writing as you are a wonderful author. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird

She never asked after her father, she never asked about getting pregnant. The picture of the society could be a bit more complete. How common is the offspring of a human and an angel? How come Lucifer is in the picture, but God is not. The cross seems to feature too often, when this maybe ought to me more about the old testament than the new one.

You're a good story teller, you have no problem keeping my attention. But this ought to be a book, not a story, too short to do anything but scratch the surface.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hello writer man

I came her for the boner and stayed for the writing. I have read this starting from yesterday evening, i slept and started again this morning.

It is finished now, I had three meals along the way and didn't really care for any of them.

What happened to Daniel? Will he live without his demonic heart?

How will the companions be corrupted by hell?

What happened to the angelic book in the monastery?

I enjoyed the lore and the settings that events took place in.

I hope to visit these imaginary places ones again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Second wind

Even better the second time around. Loved this created world and lovely, varied characters! Finding this delectable tale once again had me all comfy cosy like slipping on something favorite. Again, couldn't put it down while at the same time, savoring every word. Ty Noble. Truth is I like it, love it and definitely want more of it! I dug your style, and your painstaking attention to the detailed build of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You alive?

It's been two years. I know you said this wasn't the end but it really looks that way. Kind of forgot most of the story by now. Would really like to know what happens next. Your other story Kings Creed is awesome too. Kind of want to see that one move on also. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ranks

Plz tel demonic ranks of Jon cariel and arliel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dam fine

Missed lots of sleep did the series in a day and a half still wishing for more very well written

88

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ya kinda of remind of an author i know

kinda of reminds me of Piers Anthony the way he rights is very close to yours, kinda scary close

alliegenisalliegenisalmost 8 years ago
Omg

I loved this whole story it was awesome. Thank you for the opportunity to read your works. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this

Great story from beginning to end. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

Best story i have ever read, this series is a true masterpiece. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger but nonetheless a very great story.

TccrusherTccrusheralmost 8 years ago
The Best

You write the best works that I have ever read on Literotica. I hope that you continue writing and gracing me with your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this.

I dont know if it was the dark, twisted plot. Or the deep, mysterious character that you have given Devnikolus. But this is one story that I will never forget. I do wonder if you will continue this, mainly because Im curious as to what kind of demons the three will turn into.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Okay, so first I just have to say that I loved it.

But okay so I actually think the story would be better if it focused more on Maria and Devnik's romantic relationship instead of their physical. So this is literotica and you're supposed to post stories that are basicially just porn but you know in a good way. And that's why I started reading your story, I didn't look for a good story (then I would just read a book) I was looking for porn. This wasn't what I was looking for, but it was much better. Even though there is nothing wrong with your sex scenes they I think they feels a bit forced sometimes, like you have Maria dream about having sex just because you feel like you need more sex in the story as that's what your readers expect, when it shouldn't be what the story is about. And I think she is a bit too sex crazy sometimes, like I can't imagine the spell actually doing that to her as being completely sex-crazy doesn't feel like a very stereotypical angel thing. She's supposed to fall in love with him, feel drawn to him, probably want to have sex with him but I think you went a bit too far. So I think you should make her really attracted and drawn to him but not so much more than that. The way he tortures her with sex on the other hand I think is great, that's his personality and it shows how he changes throughout the story, so you don't have to remove any of that.

Okay so where I'm going with this is that I really think you could publish this, but you need to focus more on the story than on sex. Okay so take fifty shades of grey. It's a story that contains a lot of sex, their sexual relationship is a big part of the story and it really works, whereas Marias sex drive only exists because you want to write porn. You got the changes there in the beginning how she starts to think he's nicer etc etc but then she just goes crazy and everything else is over looked and then she's suddenly madly in love with him and it's not until the end that she reflects over her feelings again.

When I read this I wanted them to be together, that was the happy ending even though I knew it was all because of a spell. I just want more love story (kind of similar to twilight even though you might hate twilight, but it fits) while still keeping Deviks personality.

But this is only if you would consider publishing it, if you just want to keep it at literotica it's good as it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GJ

This story is a shining example of how online fiction is becoming better then average fiction, is was an amazingly told story all the way through that kept me reading to the very end. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
epilogue?

IDK about everyone else, but I kinda wanted to know what became of everyone, even if it was just a few paragraphs and not even a full page

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation

while it's been said many times. it's still crazy how this story has progressed. I can only hope for more. Desires have been stated in this book and one of mine is to see this "story" go on. i want to see them live their lives and other things that may go on. so to you "Noble_Truth. i admire your writing skills and hope to see them live on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous