All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 14'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i think...

Dad needs a butt plug. Would love to see him erect and dripping all day while it stimulates his prostate mercilessly. Mmmm.

Maybe daddy needs to bang his son when he gets fucked for the first time by his man. Then they need to switch it up. Looking forward to your next offering.

MrRomanAl3xand3rMrRomanAl3xand3rover 9 years ago

So good can't wait for chapter 15 so excited these are some really good stories

1Puck11Puck1over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the following and reads

I wish to thank everyone very much for sharing the saga of The Vacation House with me.

Unfortunately it seems that some site members are not as happy with this series as they have been going in and substantially lowering the rating scores within seconds of each other.

For some reason I doubt that they are actually reading all of the stories so quickly but I guess it is what it is.

If you believe I have done a good job with this series or each story, I would be very appreciative for positive feedback and positive comments.

If you believe that the stories are poorly written or that I could improve by your constructive criticism, I welcome any and all with an open mind. I wish to improve and provide the best reading experience possible. It would be so much more appreciated hearing if I have done something wrong than just to randomly go to each of the stories and just click 1 star ratings, one after the other without an explanation as to why, so I could possibly improve.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and consideration.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most Amazing Series

This series of stories has yet to fail when it comes the sexual stimulation department. The writer has a way with his words and the description used during the sex scenes is arousing to say the least. The series deserves more recognition for there isn't anything close to the caliber of these stories on the website, I encourage all other readers to comment and rate the story to let the author that we appreciate his submissions and want more.

Please submit more often, I need to read more!

MrRomanAl3xand3rMrRomanAl3xand3rover 9 years ago

Right this story seems way more genuinely written and more realistic way more than the other crappy stories on here this series is my favorite by far people probably like the other stories more cause all they are about is sex there's more to a story than just sex you wanna see sex go watch a porno cause if this series was a book I would have been bought it keep up the good work

Xoxo Alexander

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when

When is next story going up

1Puck11Puck1over 9 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 15

Hey!

Back to the grind, time is really stretched thin but I finally submitted Chapter 15 for the moderators to go over and hopefully approve soon.

Let me know what you think about it when it is up and running.

Thanks so much for your continued loyalty.

Sincerely,

1puck1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous