All Comments on 'In Loving Memory Pt. 08'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a competent Dom

He has his sub in a situation where she will suffer significant 'sub drop' and appears to have no idea what to do next, totally clueless, what about her emotional wellbeing? He should have called a halt to the proceedings as soon as he realised he was out of control of both her and himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but not believable

Tara, you are a very good writer and really know how to elicit deep reactions in your audience. But this guy sounds like he's had no real experience domming anyone, never mind someone in such emotional pain. And he practically kidnapped her. I get that this is a fantasy, just find it hard to believe that she would let someone she never played with before punish her so harshly yet somehow is able come on command after getting her pussy brutalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dammit

It pains me to say it but I have to agree with the other comments, he definitely pushed too far. I don’t like the concept of no safe word either, unless he means no safe word during punishment? Even then I’m not so sure that it’s a good idea.

He did a stupid thing and pushed her when he was out of his depth, as well as it being 5 years since she experienced any serious punishments. How to handle the aftermath can be researched and managed but despite all that she’s emotionally raw.

I can understand the trust she placed in him because they’ve known each other for 8 years, even if it’s only been through online chat. In reality people often share more profound truths when the conversation is at the other side of a computer screen.

So having her come after 25 blows from a belt does blow the reality of the story away, even if we don’t know how hard the blows are supposed to have been she was already wet. Punishment on wet skin hurts more too.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2502 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES