All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again liked it A LOT

Please continue!

I like the storyline a lot!

Don't keep us waiting too long!

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Please more of this story!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story that deserves more chapters

Absolutely fantastic story please with sugar on top write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME Tail (uh...Tale) !!!

AMAZING!!!!!! I hope you continue this story and write new ones! Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* !

Pile of smoking shit. The worst.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. Here's another storyline that needs a new chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Sci-fi for the next chapters. Thanks for writing and sharing

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Loved this story line

I would really love for you to come back to this story and do a few more chapters. After all you got he's PT back to work but you didn't have him go see her yet. and there is also the thought of him and Jen. Now that he has spent the night with her is she amune? Or was it only temperary because they never parted after the sex? There is so much still to explore. His Daughter fantisizing about him when she came to visit and his son in law fantisizing about another woman that he has already had. Please come back to this story line.

caitiff1969caitiff1969almost 7 years ago
Love this story

Hoping you continue with new chapters, to either continue (which I'm very much hoping for), or to give it a proper ending.

garybluegarybluealmost 7 years ago
Anon said, "1* ! Pile of smoking shit. The worst."

And yet you read seven chapters. Oh well. As Forrest Gump was wont to say, "Stupid is as stupid does."

@ m_storyman_x, I hope you will return to at least give us and ending.

g

garybluegarybluealmost 7 years ago
Aargh!

You check it as you go, then you check it when finished, then you check the preview AND YOU STILL SCREW SOMETHING UP!

@ m_storyman_x, I hope you will return to at least give us an ending.

g

GironGironover 6 years ago
Cool, and hot, idea but

This plot is different and good. The sex is also, as usual, hot. But as usual there is so many faults, both logical, in grammar and spelling. Please let someone read through it properly.

And in such a diverse story as this it would be nice with some other diversity aswell. Its big C's and DD all over everything. 😉 They even grow during the story some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Please come back and add to this storyline, this is great!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Hot mind control

Thanks for a great story please continue with the story to a good conclusion.

Don’t worry about the few errors in the stories I don’t read this site for grammar and punctuation!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awe inspiring

This is an awesome story, please continue and finish it. I think that he should have a round with his daughter and daughter in law at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued?

This story seems to be incomplete ...? A fun read despite the numerous errors (grammar, missing words, etc.,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stories, however

You are an excellent writer, but, you never finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Continue!

I love what you've done so far, but there's a lot more story to tell. Dropping it in the middle, as you have, is ... frustrating for a reader. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finish it please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!!

Great story! Don't leave us hanging please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10437 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES