All Comments on 'How to Format on Lit'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editor

If you must comment edit before you post please! Paragraph 1, grand tome, not "tomb". And so on with missed, or the wrong words all the way through.

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous...

Don't know exactly what Anonymous' problem is. You already conceded that you're not the best or brightest writer on Literotica, so a few slip-ups are certainly understandable. If Anonymous is so damn perfect, maybe he/she should be providing guidelines and instructions for the rest of us talentless hacks. In the meantime, Anonymous, unclench your butthole and muster up the courage to sign your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Improvements

Two important things missing.

1. The actual code

2. Examples

If you want this to be really useful it needs both of those. I think I saw just one actual example in your work and no code. Using the names of the mark-up characters is not nearly as useful as including real code.

I do however agree that there should be a detailed instructional manual but I honestly don't know that none exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
doing it right

if you want to doit right read susan Jill parker then you can learn the best way she is one of the very best

maliceon_wonderlandmaliceon_wonderlandover 9 years ago
still a bit timid and lost

thank you, I have about 4 novellas that I have yet to submit anywhere because, well, I have honestly seen cats on you-tube who are better at computers than I. Why can this not be one of those wonderful app/extensions that makes the lazy and stupid look like genius writers. Okay so I am not lazy but in the spirit of self honesty I can not for the life of me make heads or tails of Kindle or ITunes formating. If anyone wants to help me out I will feature you on my sexpert blog. contact me via shoplikeasexpert dot blogspot dotcom just leave a comment anywhere they come to my phone and I will see them quickly. xoxo thanks again for this post.

ArmphidArmphidover 9 years ago
Marvelous!

You are a saint. This is going to be immensely helpful; I have wanted to use some of these kinds of format styles/fonts/techniques in my stories but not known how to do it.

Thank you so much for posting this!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 3 years ago
Very informative

Thanks! That was really helpful, I'll need to try some of these, especially the italics. So many places in my stories beg for that format.

I was aware that Literotica allows of submitting RTF files, but it takes a lot longer for them to be published, so I decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1350 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.