All Comments on 'A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 01: Sarah'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Great Story, though the tabasco and peppermint was a bit excessive, I love noncon mind control. Please turn into a series. I can definitely see chapters involving cheerleaders, prom queens, beauty queens, swimsuit models, and brides on their wedding day.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it! Yes, the Tabasco & peppermint thing was extreme, I was mostly trying to see how far I could push things.

I enjoyed writing this, so I might write more. I'm afraid the cheerleader/swimsuit model/etc tropes aren't exactly my thing but I'll keep your suggestions in mind anyway.

If mind control and brides are your thing, I'd recommend this:

http://www.mcstories.com/WeddingParty/index.html

It's one of my favorites.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vanilla

I accept that you gave due warning but I didn't enjoy your story as forced sex and torture do nothing for me. However, I am sure you will write Chapter 2 as there are others out there who do. Hey, whatever turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As much as I enjoy the mind control/unique power type stories, I am sad to say that I didn't read this one for one reason only. You thought it necessary to type out a complete list and description of the characters abilities. All great stories usually divulge this information gradually through experiments and testing one's abilities, ultimately with the abilities increasing over time. Seeing as how you divulged the good stuff in the beginning, there is no foreplay allowing the reader to get involved, thus I feel like the prologue was the cliffnotes version.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Anon, you make an valuable point.

I did not write this as an origin story for the protagonist. Such stories can be interesting, I agree, but the danger is that too much plot gets in the way of the porn. So yes, if you want a long leadup my stories are not for you.

(I could have omitted the description of the protagonist's abilities entirely; it is not necessary to the story. But one of the things that I don't like about the mind control genre is where a character is so powerful that he could take over the world but instead grubs around with the rest of us. The limitations on the protagonist's abilities make it impossible for him to achieve anything like that. I didn't write a Superman because Superman is boring, and for people like me who care about things like that the description is there.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Description of abilities can be useful

Hi,

I really enjoyed this story ! Nice writing style !

To address the topic of the whole description in the beginning, I personnally found it useful to know which kind of story I could expect since there are a ton of stories here and it helped me know that this was one of the stories that would interest me.

But I also would like to suggest another further use for this description : Chyoa [dot ] com, which would help other writers to contribute adequately to your story, in case you choose to put it there.

Anyway, great serie ! I hope to read a lot more of this !

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback Anon. Glad you enjoyed the story.

I think in the future I will include the explanation of the protagonist's powers at the end. Then it is easier for the reader to skip if they want.

Chyoa looks interesting, I'll consider it for the future.

I'm currently working on another piece but it'll be a while before it's done. It is almost stupidly long....

MePe

doorknob22doorknob22about 9 years ago
The perfect mind control story

I've been writing porn for almost 20 years now and have long pondered how to approach Mind Control. Well, now I know. *this* is how to approach Mind Control. Sadistic, funny, highly erotic, very well done, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This Is Just Evil

This is the most evil story I have ever read on Literotica.

LittleHenryLittleHenryover 1 year ago

I was mostly enjoying myself up to the condom part.

I think I would have been more pleased if he had forced her to cum with him in her ass against her will.

Something that could have long-lasting repercussions as she tried to figure out if that was him, or her body telling her what it really wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
301 Followers
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...