All Comments on 'Okay I'll do it'

by hornet

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
f/u for ok ill do it!

Need a follow up story. That one was so fucking hot. How about a fuck on the wedding day with brother or father or father-in-law as a red head, sister-in-law maybe, mother or mother-in-law. do a follow up plz

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946over 19 years ago
More please

Hornet, there's nothing like a good incest story to get your cock hardening, or juices flowing (dependant of your sex, of course)and that was a great story. I have read a couple of yours now and look forward to reading the rest. I notice you haven't submitted anything lately. You should, you have the nack of getting to the plot , increasing the sexual tension as you go. Use the "spell check" though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

that's as hot as it gets. I wish i could pull something like that off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wrong section

Wrong section. I hate when I read a story that I think is about a slutty wife or a girl sucking a dick and half way through blam, there's a gay guy and a zebra with a bucket of golf balls. I lost interest when the brother was cheering. I have a sister and the thought makes me want to vomit, put this story in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
my goddddd, i came so hard!

i would love to be able to pull off anything close to this. this is a woman's ultimate dream. imagine?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ho hum

LOL. An almost inexperienced girl see a cock and goes wild. No one with an IQ above 100 believes that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reality

Intrestingly you touched on reality: 1. Women do think like this, but society restrains them from normality. 2. I have experienced similar situations, and feel I am a "good girl" because of them!

MaryAnn70MaryAnn70about 17 years ago
Sometimes reality sucks

Highly erotic

Great continuity

I agree you should write more and IF

I don’t like a story I either stop

and don’t rate it or I rate it as I see it

HUGS and a kiss to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Total crap

How the hell would she be able to hide her naked self from her own fiancee? Totally implausible. A bralinless idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

now he's going to marry a fucking whore and its her own brother who turned her out. To bad she wasn't discovered so her future husband could have the chance to sell her cheating ass on street corners instead of working.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
related pimp

She want to keep things in control and she there she went and out of control. The brother will pimp her out and the groom/husband to be is intended to be not the wiser. May he find out quickly before there are too many entanglements with her, of any sort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong Category

Decent story. I was liking this 100% until the brother had to join in too. I was hoping the intro with him didn't go where I thought it would - but unfortunately you did.

This isn't a "loving wives" story, she was still his finance. This goes in the 'incest' area where it would probably get more views and better reviews.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
I almost feel sorry for Sam

On the other hand, he had no hesitation in fucking a stripper on the eve of his wedding, so he probably deserves everything he'll get in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hypocrites

For everyone calling her a whore and crying in defense of the groom, maybe they should re-read the part where Sam gladly fucked who he believed was a stripper. I've always believed that "Loving Wives" stories have always involved the husband being a willing and knowledgable participant who actively supports, if not encourages, his wife's sexual exploits. As for this story, BOTH are cheaters; that title does not just belong to her. Adding the bit with her brother was completely out of left field and unless this story has a Part 2, it doesn't make any sense and is just some filler material.

This story has a bit of an identity issue. It doesn't fit in with "Loving Wives" and focuses on the brother/sister relationship for about a second so it can't be labeled as "Incest/Taboo." Maybe "Erotic Couplings" or "Group Sex" would be better?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Anonymous is 100% correct.

Seeing a cock is not going make a woman go crazy nor would a woman talk like she did. That is just athe writer's fantasy.

If she had only fucked Sam and then left, I would have given it 5*****s. However, even though the story was sexy, it was too unrealistic so I rated it 3***s. Had everyone fucked her more than once and other stuff, I would have rated it 1*.

eshey03eshey03over 12 years ago
Awesome....

I love the rawness of the story; the fact that she did fuck all those guys. I wish I had a wife/girlfriend/sister like that. Great story.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 12 years ago
Nice hot and sticky

Loved the story, so raw and intense. I would have loved to have been there to clean you up.......yummy. Is chapter two on the way?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Hypocrites, NOT

To the commenter who thought those of us who think this woman is a whore are hypocrites, I beg to differ. She fucked a whole bunch of guys at a party she ostensibly attended to keep that from happening. Was the groom blameless? Hell no, he is an asshole. However, the worst he deserved was to have her leave him because she could not trust him. Of course, she would have had a hard time explaining how she knew what he had done.

What he did not deserve was to have her fuck all of his friends and then plan to spend her married life whoring herself out to any men willing to give her some dick. If she now feels she must experience a lot of other men she should call off her wedding and let the groom find someone who won't spout marriage vows while planning where she is going to get her next taste of strange stuff.

If not for her plans for future and significant infidelity, I could have probably gone with the idea that he deserved what happened. After all, if he had not fucked her first, the others might not have tried and she probably would not have relented regardless.

However, because of the future plans, this is just one more story glorifying the turning of a woman into a cheating whore. Very sad indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWMoroncock is so stupid

she tried to dial 911 but couldn't find eleven on the phone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this story is in the wrong category.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
All Jerkoffs

What a fucked up tale. First the groom fucks a stripper for his bachelor party. Them everyone else fucks her, including her brother. Turns out the stripper was the bride. Who writes shit like this? Author, you have some serious mental issues. I think you need to spend some time in the nearest loony bin. Asshole.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I'm bothered by the brother's line if I don't sleep with you they might figure it out. Cause when you don't want to be the last guy in a gangbang, clearly the only explanation is she's your sister. I would've preferred if he threatened to reveal her identity if she didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A boatload of dummies

Sluts and cheaters abound! Without rhyme or reason for their actions they go crazy. It just doesn't make sense. Which makes it just plain silly. Which made it a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what we read was what we wanted to read

Those of us who ENJOY sex stories were acting like those whore masturbate and then after their orgasm ae a little sheepish about our behavior and blame others !

I did enjoy the story and grimanced a bit when the brother joined IN !

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between Jeff and his sister

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
No problem.

When you bluff you often have to see it thru!! Oh She started the bluff & had guts enough to follow thru. WTF Jeff was just another hard cock, & she was truely primed for another hard cock.

I hope she gets married & continues to give her brother a bunch of that pussy. Maybe even the bigfat cock too.

Good read, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fiancée is female...

...a fiancé is male. Rather key distinction, that.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
And I'm getting married in the morning

Ding dong the bells are going to chime....

Lucky husband to be.... deceit and betrayal from zero minus one day. Fortunate that the marriage was doomed long before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story but...

how does Sam Not know its his fiancee. has not had sex with her before? that makes this just stupid. There is no way Sam is that clueless. The story ended before the wedding because there wasn't one. Sam never showed up because he knew and didn't want a skanky diseased slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's good for the goose...

If she's going to keep doing this, that raises a question - is she now OK sharing her husband with other women? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As they both seem to want outside partners, they might make a viable "lifestyle couple΅ (as in swinging) except for one not-so-minor detail: at some point they need to start communicating with each other.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Okay, I'll comment on it

Stating the obvious...

Wrong category, and this time that really hurts. Luckily, I stumble here more or less by random, and thus was able to enjoy it great time anyway.

It could be better if there was a tad bit more priming and background before the event. Depending on how it's done this could be at home in incest/taboo, group sex, or even in the hugely swamped with questionable content exhibitionist/voyeur.

There is no way in the world she goes unrecognised by Sam. Others, yes, why not. And Sam can be confused, unsure a bit, giving in on lust and boze, thus OK with the orgy he was started himself. They obviously had sex before, else it becomes totally unbelievable, from her part, and even if he is not sure now, he will find out soon. That can remain outside the scope of the story of course, but I was in huge anticipation for her final unveiling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SO not getting married in the morning.

So this is the wrong category for this sad tale. You MUST realize that this is the loving wives section and there wasn't a loving wife in sight. Next. Do you really think he would be stupid enough to marry the slut? That premise was simply ludicrous and ruined the story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No prob

I don't think she has to worry about getting married any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Still marry and have sex on the side.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Sick -- so why did I like it?

Maybe I'm sick too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My I let her bachelor party she let every guy cum in her to dp triple full hardcore gangbanggot pregnant three times last one she had black one after fucking group of black guy she does black guys now she n video to where she did bachelor party I told guys rape her put those cocks in her cunt sametime I video it she screamed called everyone bastards once they let lose in her she became knocked up with sixth kid she 50 yrs old now still does bachelor parties

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow do many ways to continue this story

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

I think hubbys in for a bumpy ride

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Badly written nonsense.

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

loved this little sex romp,,very erotic,,well paced, i always read the comments before leaving one myself,, hey!! guys!! its all free! its all fiction! why get so upset with the author?? find something else to read!! side bar to girls as this fiancee said, "so many different types and sizes of cocks" get married yes if you wish,,but always keep a few men on the side!! life is too short to have sex with just one person!

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

Good reading material for what it is: just an erotic fantasy - nothing near to real life -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous