All Comments on 'Drinking Mr Green at Mike's House'

by yummicreme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No wonder you got hooked!

With a, er, seminal experience like that as a foundation for your sexual fantasies and fetishes, no flippin' wonder!

Great story - thanks!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot story

I loved the story because I love eating creampie Whether it's made by me or someone else. I hope you write more about this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's odd what triggers a lust for imported cream pie.

I can't even remember what started me off on this fetish, but it's a strong one. The world goes away when I'm in a 69 under a woman (usually, though not always, my own wife) who's being fucked bareback. I alternate between pulling back to watch the fucking from an inch away (fortunately I'm short-sighted) and pushing forward to inject my tongue into that action, feeling the fucker's balls rubbing back and forth across my forehead and nose as he jams his hot hard cock alongside my tongue inside her crammed snatch. Then when he starts to cum I grab his buttocks and pull them down so as to get his sperm deep inside her loins while popping his balls into my mouth to feel the contractions as he empties them. As he yells in his orgasm time stands still, and I wait for the next act - the initially shy appearance of the pie, which eventually succumbs to gravity and rushes toward my anxious mouth.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Very "Tasty" story.

reaktivreaktiv2 months ago

very hot! love the idea of him having this secret bisexual connection to his friend's family, the hidden intimacy between em, very human~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous