All Comments on 'Claire Wants You To Kiss Her Cunt'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yummy!!!

I love you Claire, don't change for anyone, I could listen to you talk about your cunt all day!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exquisitely done

Loved this new post

PeteJDavisPeteJDavisover 9 years ago
oh yes

Mind blowing. So hot.

wolf_master_85wolf_master_85over 9 years ago
Love it!

Great audio Claire! Don't listen to the haters, you're brilliant at this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh babygirl!

oh yessss, please let daddy kiss your sweet and yummy cunt...mmmmn, you taste soooo good, Princess!! daddy can't get enough of you...or your cunt...or amazing ass, breasts...and last but not least your incredibly sexy and naughty mind! i'm sooo happy you're back, claire...stay for as long as you can...we love you, baby! xxxxx

rrynorriccrrynorriccover 9 years ago
Excellent

Claire, lovely to hear another one from you - Great stuff! - you are unique and still my all-time favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolutely freaking hot

I have been hard all day long thinking about how hot your recordings are.

they are incredible and you are too.

PS. that's a sweet looking tush you've got pictured there.

phil1153phil1153over 9 years ago
Absolutely Delicious Baby

Claire Princess, you are just the best, I could stay down on my knees between your legs forever kissing your cunt, licking, kissing and sucking your pussy, your cunt. You are delicious I could just eat you all up!

The way you draw your Daddy in, not saying his name until the plot has developed, seducing him with your voice and the innocence of your questions, "Would you like that? Would you, Daddy?" The repetition of some of the key words / phrases. Like : - My Cunt, my baby fuck hole etc. you are absolutely intoxicating!

This Daddy for one thinks that you are absolutely the best, your Audio stories 2nd to non. Just delicious!!

DaddyplayDaddyplayover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Claire, you just keep getting hotter and hotter with these fantasies! Very nice.

illykayillykayover 9 years ago
In your chair xxx

Hi Claire, that's a nice thought you spreading your pretty legs for your daddy to see you.... do you think having your pussy kissed so softly like that, having a tongue forcing it's way through your pretty lips into your hot baby cunt.. you would want to cumm ? I hope your cunt feels sensitive when I touch it with my mouth darling.. I know you want to suck me off and make me cumm in your mouth.. maybe you take me in your mouth, so I can feel how wet and warm you are... but I want your cunt Claire.. I want to push my cock into you....your legs spread open for me... I would roll your t-shirt up so I could get my hands on your breasts and fuck you in your chair.. wouldn't that feel good having your cunt fucked, baby? Would you like that? Would that make your cunt feel so good Claire.. when I kiss your cunt so gently like that and you cumm for me...it makes me so hard, so stiff for you sweetheart. I'm going to fuck you quite hard in your chair, darling.. do you want to wrap your baby legs around me and let me cumm inside you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazingly erotic.

Claire you know what a man likes and deliver it like no one else.

love J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Erotic to the core. Loved this post as much as the earlier ones. You are simply the best. Muahs. Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotica at its finest

This was another in a long line of absolutely fantastic works of erotic audio fiction by Claire. I've been a fan since her first post and I never tire of that sexxy smooth accent. I only wish that I was the 'daddy' kissing and licking between her legs. I really enjoyed the thought of a sexy, confident woman in her daddy 's dress shirt asking to be licked and savoured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kissing Claire

Sorry your still have a cold baby, your voice sound great and I would love to worship you cunt.

I love hearing you say cunt, pussy and all thos eother sweet naughty words you say that turn me on and makes my cock so hard that I have to cum for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soft sounds of a soft cunt

A harsh word made to sound so inviting and from the perfect sexy throat of yours.

Cunt has never sounded so erotic and such an instant turn on. Oh to be daddy

m

WaffleKing2009WaffleKing2009over 9 years ago

I will gladly kiss your cunt babe!

Another great audio, maybe a word some don't like but I don't care, such a sweet voice can't say no.

brocksandersbrocksandersover 9 years ago
Another Fantastic Story

I love it when you talk about you juicy cunt. Keep it up! I sure will.

Pan_PathosPan_Pathosover 9 years ago
Wonderfull

I love it ! more please Claire x

phil1153phil1153over 9 years ago
A lesson in love making for Daddy

What a turn on to be licking, sucking and eating your cunt Claire, as you tell me in that incomparable sexy voice just how you want me to do it, no pressure just sheer bliss and a cock like a steel rod waiting its turn!! I could spend the rest of my life probing your tight little cunt with my tongue and shooting my load into your little mouth as I face fuck you. I will be your Daddy forever and I love you you too baby girl.

Listen to Claire's stories submitted as Claire2010 if you haven't already. They will tighten your nuts and make you Pop your Cork just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your Fuck Hole

Claire to hear you talk about your Cunt and Fuck hole is so fucking sexy.

Your accent is so soft and it sounds that you love what you do.

Please do another talking about your fuck hole and what you do to it.

You are just so sexy i could kiss your lips your breasts and cunt all day long

xxooxx

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxover 9 years ago
Daddy Loves You

Daddy loves touching his warm soft tongue against your cunt, Claire. And gently tasting your slippery lips. Sucking on them softly. And then,when I can't stand it anymore, and I feel my cock is about to erupt, I stand up and put my throbbing cock in your warm loving mouth, and Daddy fills your mouth with his oozing cream. You're such a good girl for daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Claire's cunt

Claire I'll be happy to kiss it, eat or whatever else you want me to do to you pussy!

Love the way you say Cunt, fuckhole and asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

I could almost taste your sweet pussy! Made me cum so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good

Fucking hell this girl is the best on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVE this girl

Claire is exquisite. This story is exquisite. I LOVE IT!!!

Rabbit36Rabbit36almost 8 years ago
Muah

I closed my eyes and felt everything.

bdreams2bdreams2over 7 years ago
How can something so sweet be so dirty?

I love the whispered little girl voice in this one. The sexy invitation to kiss your cunt like I would your mouth, and the added details that say exactly what you want to be done to you are as sexy as anything I've heard recently. I love all your stories, but this one is special because of the oral focus, graphically described. I didn't really need the latter part of the story, but it's sexy in other ways of course. Yours is a voice I love to carry around in my head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is just amazing

Wow What an amazing voice and audio--my cock was throbbing in about 2 seconds!

femmephallusfemmephallusabout 6 years ago
Claire always deserves a five!

We never tire of hearing your super-sexy voice Claire and it is especially nice to use the sound of it piped into our ears as we suck a real cunt, while we picture ourselves sucking your real cunt! All of our senses (but especially our hearing) and sensations are heightened as you bring us (and the cunt we are sucking and tonguing) to orgasm! Thank you Claire for being here (hear) for all of us! ............. And no other person, male or female can say the forbidden word like you can. It cascades off your tongue and onto ours!

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 5 years ago
Love hearing you talk about your cunt

I'm not sure anyone who wants to listen to audio erotica would object to hearing you talk about your cunt - but we are very happy to hear that innocent sounding voice repeatedly mouth 'cunt' over and over. Even sluttier to call it your 'fuck hole' though.

femmephallusfemmephallusabout 4 years ago
Always nice to kiss, taste, lick & drink your cunt

As always I'm thirsty and your cunt is the fountain I most love to drink from! Be well and safe and please take care of and love your cunt as much as I do!

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I would love to lick you out. You have a very sexy voice. I love this audio.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want to know if her cunt is creamy and dirty. If it's been leaking discharge into her knickers all day. I love a dirty cunt to lick ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous