All Comments on 'Brother Helps Brother'

by writing_guy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

This story is the hottest story even great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i wish

i wish i had a brother to help out.....blew my load....thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I wish I had a brother

Loved it! Will you be my little brother? Please! Please! I'll fill your mouth with a big load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hoping for same experience

i want my brothers meat soooo bad. i want it in both holes. my asshole is twitching & i'm about to cum right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Reminds me of good memories with my big brother...damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hott story

My bro used to fuck me a lot. He and I used to blow each other. Miss that rod in my bowels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

mmm i came so hard from that . my pussy is still wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Um

Boy was that a yawn-fest.

Protips incoming:

(1) I realize in the gay community, there's this hyper-retardation about straight guys, but you should educate yourself on what being straight entails. Notably, it entails being attracted to members of the opposite sex, not members of one's own. A straight guy is not going to ask another guy, gay or straight, to beat him off or blow him. The other straight guy who would have totally never been asked that question wouldn't magically become aware he's digging the first straight guy. It's not the mold. Whenever you elect to have certain characters in particular paradigms, you simply must subject yourself to the constraints you earlier imposed in so choosing. This you cannot, or will not, do.

(2) the licking the dick thing, even if I grant he'd have asked you to beat him off or blow him, he certainly wouldn't have asked you to lick it: it wouldn't have done anything. Flicking someone's dick with your tongue--despite what all women and nearly all gay men think--doesn't actually do anything physically. To the extent someone likes it, it's the look of it. If dude can't get wood, you could lick his dick all day and nothing will happen.

(3) writing that that's how you're starting off with him says a lot about how little you understand (a) straight men, (b) gay men, (c) the relation of (b) to (a), (c) how a fucking dick works, and (d) the potential reading audience you could have if you didn't work quite so hard at writing shit stories.

(4) if he's in severe pain the likes of which you aver, then no - he wouldn't have been coming. Pain of any substantial level triggers certain chemical and physical processes in the body. 2 of those are designed specifically to kill erections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminder of my own brother

Brother Helps Brother reminds me of sharing a bed with my "one-year older" brother.

I was 14 and horny all the time. One night while jacking off, I reached over and pulled

my brother's briefs down to his knees. His cock sprung up immediately. I then mounted him so that are hard dicks were touching, and I "pretended" to fuck him by

going up and down on his cock.. It was wonderful ! One time I put his cock in my

mouth. Then I pulled his shorts back up like nothing happened. He never "woke up"

or ever let on what happened. And he never said a word to me about it. AMAZING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one night

I was about 11 or 12 and my brother and I had to share a bed together because we were visiting family. I guess it was real late and dark and I felt my briefs being pulled down. I wasn't fully awake, but then I felt a dick trying to get between my ass cheeks. It was my brother, he was 3 years older than me and all I said is, " what are you doing?". He then stopped and asked me not to say anything to anyone, this was back about 1957. I kept it between us and it never happened again. But now at age 70 and knowing I am transgendered, I wonder if I should have let him do as he wanted, what ever it was. I have never thought of myself as gay, just have a feminine side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Good start but I'd make it longer. If your intention was already to make a second part then I dislike you for the tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just shows the love between brothers draws each past self drawn limits when your brother has needs noone else can meet. Quite beauytiful.

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

... and on top of that, he got paid a hundred bucks. Good tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous