All Comments on 'The Marriage Experiment'

by the_shires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finally a story that makes some sense

and women intelligent enough to realize that the husband needs to be in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can never figure out why someone bothers to make moral judgements on a piece of fiction.

On a more practical note, perhaps the dialogue could be a bit more imaginitive. I found much of it too predictable.

tygztygzover 9 years ago

Basic story but reasonably entertaining.

I had to comment after reading another comment: How can the wife be cheating if she's playing by his rules? Why do these kind of comments always show up when a woman in a story enjoys herself? You obviously hate women, Anon, so either stick with the "Gay Male" story section or, better yet, just leave the site completely. And don't come back.

WSpeare61WSpeare61about 3 years ago

That was extremely hot, deep and heavy which made for a rather intense and exceedingly lustful explosion of the "spermalicious kind ." I do believe I have underestimated my conscious impulse toward something that promises enjoyment or satisfaction in it's attainment ridding oneself of all desires how humans process desire. Very nice. So fortunate to have read a story I felt, addictive. Regarding the rush, I most certainly enjoyed and intend on searching through the library you have created. So "Thank You" again for a literary aphrodisiac. PS - Hope (lit) assume I'm off my face. Ciao.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 1 year ago

I love the excitement these two beautiful women experienced together was amazing. I'm not into male inclusion because they seem to mess the scene between the sensuality and intimacy of two gorgeous babes. Beautifully written story. I loved it very much, thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good story, but not one of your better fleshed out ones

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd have preferred a story between two women. For me it wasn't an experiment it just happened. A friend from work was staying with my four kids and I for three weeks while my husband was on a trip. We worked together for three years in the same school, I was 37, she was 26, a beautiful thin athlete, she was eye candy for the male staff. I took shower while she checked on the kids, she returned, looked in at my nakedness, simply saying "oh, it's nice and steamy in here." I replied, "Great, now we can relax." A few moment later, she joined me in the shower. I was totally shocked, OMG flashed thru my brain. She stepped to me, our naked bodies came together and we shared a long deep kiss, thus began my first of many night of passionate sex with a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous