All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 07'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Another superb installment!

What an introduction to F2F sex! Eagerly awaiting how all of this plays out with Phillip.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 9 years ago
Excellent chapter

Some how I thought Jenny or Mei was already shaved. Must be confusing her with another hot sexy Asian submissive. Another 5 stars

ohdownunderohdownunderover 9 years ago
wow

Wow... asianToy you really knows how to get under my skin Your writing inspires a very firm reaction. I wonder how much of this you've really done. PM me please!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
5 more stars

It deserves more

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Yes.

If only all women were that willing ;-)

Still loving this story so much

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
So good

i wasn't able to sleep so I decided to read chapter 7 instead. Good decision, although now I'm so turned on I may never go to sleep without masturbating. :)

That was a fine way to introduce Mei to sex with a woman. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quick issue

During the wax, Karla describes having a boyfriend, to which Jenny (because Mei is most definitely Not in charge) replies "so you're a lesbian?"

Huh?

Anyways, another excellent chapter, I'm wondering if Mei's sense of guilt will force confession or if Philip will have had her monitored... or if she'll get away with it (which of course will lead to disaster).

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

previous anon comment writer was lost in the story.

and did not bother to read it carefully before posting.

i never understand why people do that.

if one is going to critique the writer , surely checking to ensure what you are saying takes seconds .. and will not make you look like an idiot

i guess thats a sign of how enthralled and lost the reader becomes in the intensity of the writing ...

.....

"Oh god!" The cloth pulled on her lips as it took a few remaining hairs with it. "So your a lesbian? How can you do this job without getting distracted?"

"Oh, I'm not a lesbian, not strictly anyway. I'm more bi I guess. I don't hate men or anything, in fact I have a boyfriend too, it's just that I really like being with women. It's great if you haven't tried it."

........

( copied from near the end of page 2 )

zammzamm2 months ago

Mei and Karla were spectacular!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
415 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES