All Comments on 'Holly Caught Me Wanking'

by CustomMinded

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Loved the tale. Don't know why Holly doesn't feature more in stories on here. Lots of men, including myself, must spend a lot of time wanking over Holly. But I guess not in her dressing room, and with a pair of her desirable knickers pressed to their nose. Thanks for the story.

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, that's my first every story I've written so it all helps. Part 2 will be up soon so keep an eye out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tits

Her tits need a good ducking don't you think

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Tits

Hi, thanks for the comment. Her tits will well and truly be getting a good seeing to, stay tuned for future posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

good story, any idea when part 2 will be out?

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Hopefully part 2 will be up near the end of the week. Hope you're looking forward to it.

donut_plainsdonut_plainsover 9 years ago
Holly is amazing

Great story which is very well written. I'm hoping it becomes a series as there is not enough Holly on here at all. Glad to hear her tits are getting a good going over in the next story. Would be a dream come true

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback. Yes I'm planning on making it a series of stories so stay tuned. And yes it would be amazing to get hold of her tits!

jones666jones666over 9 years ago
looking forward to part 2

im looking forward to part 2 and future installments, any idea when it'll be out?

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Part 2 is finished but just going over some final things. Will hopefully be up this week.

jones666jones666over 9 years ago
any news on part 2?

any news on part 2?

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part 2 was sent in today so fingers crossed it will be up in the next few days.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Wanking Sounds Like an Automobile Noise!

Once and for all,it is NOT called wanking! Yanking the crank,pounding the pud,taming the one-eyed snake,jerking the tool,massaging the meat,beating the bologna,slamming the salami, jerking off, but NOT wanking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Penis too big

I think the penis size was too big. Way to unrealistic. Should of made it smaller for us 5+ inch folk. My confidence just went down every time he was saying how big it was. Nevertheless extremely bloody hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
holly Willoughby kik wank group

If holly gets you wanking then come join the kik wank group for her. Add me on kik first. Filthyfuk29

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking fucking hot

Wonderful loved it, I too would juslove to get into Holly W and fuck her brains out, I would eat and fuck her cunt till she passed out from the insane level of sexual pleasure we would generate, then start over as soon as we recovered, Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Holly

Holly Willoughby had looked stunning on the Jonathan Ross show.She had worn a very short black velvet dress,split right down the front with no bra,and black fishnet stockings with high heels.She had celebrated with her PA Lucy who had suggested they take in a late night film.Holly staggered and giggled in the dark cinema as she swayed towards her seat.Lucy had disappeared and as Holly shuffled across a row she almost fell into a seat next to an old man.”Sorry”giggled Holly,as she reclined giving the old man a great view of her stocking tops.”No worries”replied the man running his eyes over this blonde stunner next to him”Has the film started “asked Holly as she turned to face him.”These films are on all day,love” grunted the old man leaning to stare down Holly’s revealing top.Holly struggled to see the screen clearly but it looked like a busty blonde was being fucked by 2 black men.”Oh my,this looks a bit naughty” giggled Holly as she reclined further in her seat.As she got her vision used to the screen she felt a pudgy hand start stroking her knee.She smiled to herself as the hand crept higher over her stocking tops and caressed her naked thigh.She turned to look at the stranger feeling her leg and then grinned at him as she slowly opened her legs.”Mmmm,that’s nice” whispered Holly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know why I only found this story now, but a million mistakes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous