All Comments on 'Virgin'

by Kryztel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Virgin

Great build-up but over to fast. The ending should have the same, if not more, of the sexual heat as the beginning.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 15 years ago
I Love A Nervous Male Virgin....

...and an experienced woman taking that virginity. It's one of my favorite themes. I would have liked more detail, more nerves, that kind of thing. But overall, a very good story and I'm putting it in my favs!

babyd88babyd88about 14 years ago
Good.

I really enjoyed this story. It could have been longer but it is better than some of the longer ones on here that I have read.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
Taking a virgin in hand

love this story. it way old now but just as brilliant as the day you posted it.

you really are some writing. reading it took me back to my first fuck.

and that older woman that took me. can't ask you for more of this story as it so long ago. but can i ask for more of your new writings.

you have been away a long time but you have lost none of your magic of writing awesome stories. so after now reading the first new i can't wait to read

lots more of the new one I know your going to give all of us can't

wait to get my teeth into your red hot stories. love this older one so much.

and the writing was so very exciting to.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
TAKING A VIRGIN IN HAND

wow what an awesome story. you wrote from way back.

its old now but as good as it every was then. one very gifted writer.

is what you where then and are still now.

well worth read your older stories as well as this new one.

and I am sure there are going to be lots more very hot horny stories to cum.

no I know that not how you spell come!!! but it just some thing I put in.

brilliant writing and super hot horny story now this one was a reminder

of my first time. and how wonderful that was. thanks for taking me back to that time not that long ago.

Reiner43Reiner43over 6 years ago
Good stuff !

Realistic & hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous