All Comments on 'Lisa's Revenge'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
MrVdogMrVdogover 9 years ago
why?

Why give Michelle everything? Most states, she would get half (community property) - some states she might get alimony, some states she might get a more favorable settlement due his public adultery, but I cannot believe any court (or accountant) would give her everything, especially as no kids are involved.

Good story, though, and I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Goodness!

That was one of the best stories that I've ever read! You are a genius and now my favorite author ever! My goodness, I'm soaking wet and getting ready to read it again! Love it!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i would have got bruce to give some kind of proof that michelle set lisa up with the drugs just to be a bitch and that ray was actually michelles lover while he was with lisa

f1racer22f1racer22over 9 years ago

Great story Seth. Very well written and wonderful flow to the story. Can't wait to read additional parts. Keep up the great writing.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

GentleSoul1958GentleSoul1958over 9 years ago
Excellent read!

Thank you for sharing that with us. Very well written, and looking forward to reading more :)

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago
Good story!

Been a fan of your stories so I was glad to see you had posted a new one up. Can't wait until you continue this tale!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Bruce seem like the type to be submissive to females. He let Michelle dominate him and let Lisa into his life where it appears she is calling the shots too. I know he has mentioned he doesn't like confrontation but sometimes one need to get a backbone or will be stuck in drama like he was in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Matrix!

That was a chuckle, quoting "The Matrix" : the sound of inevitability...goodbye, Mrs. Anderson.

sethpsethpover 9 years agoAuthor
Waiting for that!

Ha! I was waiting for someone to mention the Matrix. I have a few other quotes/lines in there that are a little more obscure. See if anyone can catch those. LOL

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Why Bruce?

Why would a vibrant, assertive girl like Lisa want Bruce?

Bruce is a pussy. He lets everyone push him around, even his secretary.

And Lisa's anger against Michelle, while partly justified, should be primarily against Ray, her real betrayer.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Why Bruce?

Why would a vibrant, assertive girl like Lisa want Bruce?

Bruce is a pussy. He lets everyone push him around, even his secretary.

And Lisa's anger against Michelle, while partly justified, should be primarily against Ray, her real betrayer.

sethpsethpover 9 years agoAuthor
Why not Bruce...Lisa's not right in the head.

Good Question....Why would Lisa go for Bruce? Lisa's not right in the head, of course. She has an unnatural hatred against Michelle and Bruce signifies the revenge she thinks she needs although misplaced...and there's more...it's her way out of her life, he validates her at the end completing her. She has trouble with strategic thinking and she is illogical and driven by emotion. I think part two will be study on her mental health...a breakdown and Bruce's continuing journey towards becoming a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story, and while I know Lisa's actions were driven by an irrational revenge plot I really want Lisa and Bruce to be happy, I think he really does love her, truly. I just hope that after this newlywed like bliss wears off she doesn't start to stray and this doesn't turn into one of those ridiculous orgy stories. All the good stories go to shit when the Author takes that route :(. I can see her maybe being a little flirty and teasing with other guys, she's young and their whole romance was based off a rash decision. But just because you're young doesn't mean you can't be monogamous and happy! I see Bruce having to assert himself with her, and showing her there are boundaries in relationships. You could turn this into a seriously good coming of age type of story. She's still so very immature. I want to see Lisa come into her own, became responsible. You've got a gold mine this could be sooooo great. So many stories on here have good premises and potential but then the authors end up turning the stories into freaky hump fests....pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't do that to this story Sethp, I am begging youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like the story, it was an excelent piece of writing. Lisa grew throught the story from being an inmature young woman seeking for revenge through a woman who during the plot and climax of the story turn to be a smart level-headed wiser woman. I love it,so I encourage you to keep on writing others chapters. The story had an important theme at the end. It has all the elements of a novella. As I said encourage you to continue witing. An excelent written.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
your opening comments are correct

it is hard to like these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Outstanding Story

This is a first rate, well written story. At start, I did not like Lisa because she was too immature and I thought Bruce was a pathetic harmless jelly fish and then a nasty jelly fish (when he was planning on setting up Lisa with a bogus breaking and entering allegation). As the story progressed, however, the two developed not only as characters but also as people. Lisa grows up and Bruce grows a spine and does the right thing.

Normally, I view any Literotica story that is more than 3 pages to be too long. I now realize the reason I have always thought that was because most writers on this site can't keep their story together any longer than that. Lisa's Revenge, however, was so engaging that I actually felt disappointed when it ended.

I really hope you provide a sequel. Here are a couple of recommendations I hope you consider when writing a follow-up story:

1. If their kid is a boy, have Lisa name him Edmond. She mentioned the Count of Monte Cristo at the beginning of the story and she is a smart literate girl (knowing that story and having had a scholarship to UCLA), so she would consider it a fitting tribute to her delicious revenge over Bruce's bitchy wife by naming her son after Edmond Dantes who was the Count of Monte Cristo.

2. As I said, Lisa is smart. So make her doing some thing using her brains (perhaps helping Bruce run his own successful accounting firm). Nothing is hotter than a gorgeous girl with smarts.

3. PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH YOUR SUGGESTION AT THE END OF THIS STORY THAT LISA IS GOING TO INTRODUCE A "FRIEND" INTO THE RELATIONSHIP. Bruce is a bit of a nerd and would never consider a threesome, and Lisa does not seem like the type of girl who would share her man with any other woman. Bruce's cock is meant for only two holes and they are Lisa's mouth and her pussy.

4. Let's continue with the Monte Cristo storyline. Edmond Dantes did not just get revenge on only one of the people who wronged him. . .he went after and ruined many enemies. While Lisa may have exacted her revenge against Bruce's ice queen wife, she has not gone after Ray. . .the one who set her up to take the fall for him. Let's see Lisa destroy his life (but without any sex between the two of them. . .that is only supposed to be between her and Bruce).

PearDrop3PearDrop3about 9 years ago
What a great story

As I was reading, I imagined it being made into a movie. Excellent writing, excellent characters. 10 stars and there should be a sequel, just like the movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a great story

IT LOOKS LIISA WON AND IS VERY VBERY HAPPY.

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEI

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
something rotton

All the meetings the wife goes to

Fri after work car trouble staying with girlfriend

Arrives home early Saturday morning. Is the repair shop open 24/7

Throws fit about new white skirt and black blouse that she was going to wear to go walking with her girlfriends.

Something is not right about all listed above. I think the wife is seeing someone on the side. Nothing adds up. To many things stink of CHEATING with a man or woman.

Ron. Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

I love this story and how the characters have been fleshed out and gotten their own personality. Keep up the great work and I hope you can make another story where Michele gets more messed with for being such a mean and bad wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Read It again

Yes Read it again. You already have my thoughts for a sequel.

Find out who his wife was having an affair with a man or a woman or both.

Get a P.I.hunt ray down make him tell the truth about the drugs and clear Lisa name.

Most of all let Bruce and Lisa be happy and deeply in love and have many children.

Let Lisa folks choke on there on lives.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real Enjoy It

I enjoyed reading it like 99.9% .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Don't we all wish for this... new story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Very Best in Literotica

The very best story I've ever read in Literotica . Need a new one of course .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awaiting Your Sequel

It started out ?/(%^&, but quickly developed into a great storyline ... It has now been a year, and I haven't seen your sequel, yet. Any chance of it appearing any time soon? Have you chosen a name for it yet?

And, I don't give 5* often ... so, work on the sequel, PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like it

I'm looking forward to the next tale in the Lisa & Bruce saga! I think it would be nice if you told the story of them growing to love each other more and becoming a family together. It would be funny to see a bitter Michelle lurking around though with half baked schemes to tear them apart, it seems like that would be in her nature. It would be nice if Lisa did have a friend though, she needs female companionship. But as for anyone else joining them in the bedroom or cheating??? Negative, it's so overdone on this site, the story is kinky enough already there's no need. In Bruce asserting himself I think you should have him catch that Ray guy and truly standing up for her honor! Lol, let real Batman appear! Great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting

waiting on the sequil. we talked about ideas for it. best of luck and hury up with those 2 sequils and that new story about the shirff.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
looser and winner

Mrs. Anderson was the looser,she lost her self respect if she ever had any she lost her husband that I don't think she ever loved just controlled like she tried to do everything else she ruined a young womans life.

Now Lisa got Bruce and that started out as revenge against his wife. They are happy they are going to have a baby or babies and have a good loving life, And Bruc e received an excellent B J for the rest of his life.But most of all someone that truly cared for him,

I know there is a sequil in the work

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I was cheering for Lisa and Bruce all the way. A few things that could have made it better.... Lisa's parents house burning down with no insurance leaving them penniless and living in the "copse" in lovers lane. Ray overdosing and ending up in jail as a twink. Michelle and Linda church lady getting run over by a garbage truck. But seriously now.... lol

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
A Young Wife. . .

, , ,and a mother-to-be. Enjoyable reading. Looking forward to a finish to this story of lust and love with a young wife - been there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Last Paragraph Was Unnecessary

It was a 5-star story for certain until you ruined it with the final paragraph. Still a 4-star story. You must forgive me for refusing to read any followup stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Write part 2 please. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

Yup, I think a lot of people are waiting for chapter 2...

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good tale

Lisa is one cool girl and Bruce is lucky to have been stolen by her leaving Mrs Bitch in the lurch. I guess we must wait for part 2 to see how serious this all works out. I for one am happy just the way it ended. All you could do is mess it up from here. Bruce deserves a better life after suffering with Michelle. Lisa deserves better than her parents and bitch Michelle. Leave it be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What other tale???

Good story in my favorites. Curious about the other tale?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 4 years ago
Ahh, no lawyers in that town?

So a guy who is sitting at a table quietly and not threatening anyone is all of a sudden slapped several times hard around the head and punched several times in the head to the point of falling to the floor. This fall gashes his head and leaves him unconscious as his wife and lisa’s Dad and possibly her mum all keep kicking him while he’s on the floor not moving. There’s a 911 call with sound and the sound is recorded by 911 as soon as you press SEND on a mobile, yes it’s recording while ringing and not picked up. Plus Lisa would be yelling stuff like stop kicking him dad I wanted the baby! and stop kicking him Mrs. Anderson he’s not moving! Times of stress the brain mouth filter just disappears and statements of fact from your perspective just roll out.

So a divorce is on the cards. Fucking a legal age girl and impregnating her isn’t illegal even if your married. Your going to have a bad time divorce I imagine in USA. Well not when the husband can say in a roundabout way, that’s the lawyers job, a settlement of everyone keeps your own stuff, car, clothes tools, kitchen stuff and the savings and investments are split 50/50 and the house is split 50/50.

It’s a straight split fair, she’s a bitch and has been for the entire marriage. And a criminal assault record or an aggravated assault or attempted murder (continuously kicking an unmoving guy not defending himself on the ground) yeah your trying to kill him. Try and get a job.

The parents well just sue them for assault pain and suffering and have them charged as above. Then settle the parents out for the cost they would have paid for Uni but got out of and the cost of a medium wedding.

So you offer REASONABLE 50/50 divorce settlement and reasonable civil lawsuit claims of costs the parents were going to pay anyway, Uni and a wedding. And you use the criminal charges that the police can bring to force agreement.

So no lawyers in that town. Also you’ll find that if a crime is bad enough or just a certain crime then the police have to act and you can’t say shit to dissuade them.

Then again all USA cops are criminals, don’t call the police as they are killers and routinely kill the person who called 911. Happened to an Aussie young lady visiting USA called cops and while in skimpy pajamas and not even a phone in her hand was shot to death while talking to the two cops. One cop is now in jail for 25 years for murder. USA cops from January 2000, you are 6 times more likely to be killed by a USA cop than a terrorist. If you start the stats at September 12 2001 and leave out the 9/11 deaths then the rate is that you are 60 times more likely to be killed by a cop, than a terrorist. These stats are from the fbi data base freely available to the world and they take time to be accrued and published so my stats ended in 2016 at the time I did the maths (adding up people killed by cops and terrorists both including 9/11 and not. Then dividing the big cop number by the corresponding terrorist number for the same time frame.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next part

Great story. You hinted about another story involving same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It has been a long time since this was written. It would be nice to see what happened to all involved. I would say that Lisa and Bruce and the baby(or babies) would be fine, but the other assholes should be dealt with for what they've done. Even that Ray asswipe, planting drugs on that girl... Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue

Any thoughts about additional stories with similar themes? Betrayal, seduction, reluctance, revenge, impregnation, it doesn't get better than that?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

A nice beginning- would love to see more!

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Great story, please continue. There are several conclusions that are possible. I'd really like to know how/where Lisa learned her oral skills!! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

CB_Grl_DaniCB_Grl_Daniabout 2 years ago

I just wanted to say this is (IMHO) your best story, absolutely PERFECT! I love how your protagonist starts and finishes. I found Bruce to be very well written and relatable and love how the story ends. I do hope you do the promised sequel some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh.

Bill S.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Kookie story… but I liked it! Thank-you for this very enjoyable read!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

The wife was a stone bitch, but seducing her husband away from her was wrong. If they had not been in a sexual relationship, then if their lives and love had moved in this direction, it would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Posting this near the end of 2022, I really hope that the author continues this story. I am eager to find out what happens to everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waiting patiently for what's next.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifes11 months ago

Good one, you mentioned a follow up. Is it out yet?

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

In a alternativ future Michelle takes revenge on them with their son ! Now that would be a hot story

wmjm54wmjm547 months ago

Great story. Glad it wasn't ruined by a sequel.

Omegaman56Omegaman566 months ago

You needed a future revenge against old boy and I bet Michelle was cheating

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a Great story . Keep up the great work .

cutedaddy69cutedaddy693 months ago

Ur a great writer, read a buncha ur stories. However, taking revenge without makin the culprit see the error of their ways doesn't do it for me. Michelle will only be affirmed in her conviction Lisa is a bad person, instead of finding out she herself is actually the bad person and feeling regret. That will only cause her to in turn aim for vengeance. Not a world a would wanna contribute to..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3647 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!