All Comments on 'Paid By The Foot'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read a few...

I have been wondering what some of my fetishes might be, and have been working on a few to find out if I like them. Having read some of your other works that have this particular bent...I can admit, I like FEET! :-)

Sincerely, PB

P.S. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Stinky feet doesn't equal happy penis

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Oh Mister Foot

Being paid to have my feet worshiped is the ultimate naughty fantasy! Thank you LC for another hot story. It may feel indulgent for you, but I am thankful there is an excellent writer who shares my taste for foot love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Foot Build Up

really good character development there. keep up the good work. i searched for a foot fetish story but i found literature. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great way to end the night

This story was awesome 🙆

fflover58fflover58over 9 years ago
One of the best!

This story is simply one of the best written stories on here and I love it! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job

Outstanding. Great job, f'ing hot story. Absolutely loved it.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 9 years ago
Nice !

Nice story, If you do another chapter,

maybe you can drag those fancy heels

all over him, Sarah could drag her sexy

patent black heels all over his cock and

her room mate could let him blow his jism

into her heel, I am sure Rick would pay an

awful lot for that.

I gave you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best foot story so far

I've been searching for some good foot related tales as my new love interest is into feet and I wanted some good ideas of things to do for him. I got plenty and I got turned on in the process. ;)

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
more feet

"Paid by the foot"deserves many more chapters. Great story!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story we want more!!

Great story. Love foot fetish stuff. We need more!!

MindStimulationMindStimulationalmost 7 years ago
Dirty Talk

I wish that as the story unfolded and got more lewd, the girls got would have also gotten slightly more confident in being dominant. Confident to a point where they possibly began verbally humiliating him about his kink in a seductive way. Maybe while stroking his cock with their feet, asking him how badly he needs to cum. Asking what he'd do for the pleasure of cumming. Telling him it would make them so much more aroused to watch him lick his cum off their feet like the cum-eater they've heard he is. Later, when he asks to take a picture of his cum on their feet, one of the girls could you can have a picture, but I'll take it with my phone and text it to you later. I have some conditions though. One, you'll look at the camera as you're licking your thick load off our feet...we want to see your eyes. And two, we'll text the pictures to you in a few weeks. Until then you use your imagination to reflect on what happened here. Don't think about it too much though, because if you want this to happen agin, we expect you to produce bigger load next time. You're not allowed to cum for the next 3-4 weeks. We'll text you with the pictures in 5-10 days. Do not reply. Don't contact us, we'll contact you. Roughly 2 weeks later, we'll contact you again with specific instructions for our next encounter. Understood?" Nine days later he gets a text in the middle of his work day: "we know you're thinking of this" He opens the attachment, thinking it's a picture of him and their feet. Instead it's a video of him licking the cum off his feet. In the background one of the girls is heard saying "we're going to enjoy making you humiliate yourself for us again." He quickly turns down the volume and hopes nobody in office heard it. While he's watching the video, another text interrupts: "Be at the club on 29th at 9PM. Have a big load ready for us or this never happens again, Cum eater!"

oldone39oldone39over 5 years ago
fun

This was the sort of story I always look for and rarely find. Fun and warm with some good writing I am warm and happy.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
I don't know what took me so long to find this story...

...but I'm thrilled that I finally did. Fantastic all the way around! I mean, foot-tastic! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written, thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahahahahaha. I laugh my ass off. I am not a feet fan, but may give them consideration now. Great fun.

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Different without your marathon fuck scenes, but otherwise hot. Nothing quite like girls getting pleasured and having fun doing it. Perhaps a continuation next month for more rent money would be suitable to turn him into more interested in licking pussy and more adventures with his big organ in future months. Help him get past his foot fetish for something much more fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22193 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...