All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 09'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes. Dead psychos all over the place. Too bad you missed one.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago

Kind of an abrupt ending.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

It was good but kind of rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Ending

Though I am so glad they got away, It just felt like the ending was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rushed

I like that she got away but this could have been drawn out a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

Love the ending! Those bastards got what they deserve!!! Clap clap clap!

But I do agree with some of the comments here that the ending feels a bit rushed? Can you please give more chapters? An epilogue perhaps??? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok I'm being lazy

I could look back at other chapters but could someone please answer this...I'm guessing it's Christopher ' s kid? I can't remember but wasn't Clyde blonde? What was Georgie? Not saying pro choice or pro life...but sins of the father in the form of inbreeding and mental illness can and most likely would fall onto the child. It would have been one heck of a decision but the fear that my own child could have the impulses of Chris or the homicidal tendencies of Georgie are too over whelming.

Was it rushed? Not really as once an ending is declared it always seems rushed. That doesn't mean that it did not resolve everything. In this story if the parents adopted Emily are they in witness protection too? Is it witness protection? Are they "Government" going after the rest of the family? Was Clyde eaten by coyotes? Or was he able to get to his cousins? So though I personally feel it's little sect is "stopped" one could continue the story with the release of so many others. But rushed no, the author ending of scenes were similar to other writings in the piece. Could she have added of couse but than they would have been complaina that it was dragged out or that there was other info out there to complete. Sometimes short and direct works wonders.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Excellent, well done story (I won't mention the rushed ending as so many of the others have *snicker*). I was really hoping for Christopher being done in by slow painful torture, but Emily stabbing him repeatedly was pretty good. You've done an all around good job with the emotions of the characters.

My only question/thought is.....next story please

shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

My only complaint is what about the uncle's and cousins that are still kidnapping and raping women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only real complaint is believing that a woman

Would get aroused while listening to a rape just because someone is grabbing her pussy. Really, that is grips. It'll be like getting a boner while watching rape and not the simulated kind either. That shot makes me lose my wood...and my lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good effort

For a first story, it was pretty good. I would want you to work on your character development and perhaps make them a bit more well rounded. The chapter did seem a bit rushed. I'm just happy that she actually escaped and did not fall in love with him/them like so many of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

For being your first story/series, It was impressively written (not a backhanded compliment!) I enjoyed much of it thoroughly, and it had me clinging on till the final chapter. The emotion was pure and almost tangible, and at some points had me on the verge of tears over fictional characters. Was the ending rushed? I don't believe so. What I do honestly believe, and appreciate, is the happy (or relatively happy) ending this series so utterly deserved. I really couldn't have pictured a better ending, besides maybe a more thorough explanation of the ending results, hell even an epilogue would've been nice. But back to real comment, thank you for writing such a thrilling story, good luck and best wishes with whatever you decide to do moving forward.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Glad to read the ending.

Though, I think they all should have lived. They would have had fun been raped in prison over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

a great end to a terrible story. Would have been nice to see the men suffer more, but in the end, at least they all suffered some.

Great work.

Hope to see more stories in the future

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Brilliant ending

To a fantastic story! I am not with the "it was rushed" crowd, IMO it was concluded in good time in a very satisfying way. I hate magic cock non con and was so pleased she fought to the end.

I hope you continue to supply us with stories as I always look forward to seeing your name appear on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Word...

Sequel!

dreamfuldreamfulover 9 years ago
Phew!

I don't agree with some of the comments saying that it was rushed. I was biting my nails while reading each installment, getting nervous, enraged or almost crying. I'm so glad she fighted till the end! And although I would enjoy seing Cristopher suffer more, it serves them right. And it's a nice twist with Clyde disappearing. Thank you for the story. I'm not into horrors but this one really kept my attention.

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago

Its really a good and very well written story. An d I'm more than happy with the ending though I'd have preferred if those sick men suffered a bit more. Her courage is a wonder and thanks to the writer for not ending it as a wonder cock happily ever after stoey. Looking forward for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

This was rushed? Really? Nope...not at all. Maybe some parts could have been expanded...and she should have stomped his face some more but it was great! Thank god Chris and George and Mama was killed. Clyde wasn't so bad until the end. I'm kinda glad he's alive.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
great storytelling

keep them coming, jade!

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
sequel?

Are you planning on continuing this as a sequel where clyde finds lindsay and she takes him down once and for all? The thought of clyde being out there still and being able to kidnap other young woman makes me feel quesy. *shivers* Great twist btw!!!

However, maybe as another poster said, clyde wasn't so bad until this chapter where he just goes fuck it and let lindsay fend for herself. He suffered (broken arm/legs perhaps?) and maybe he didn't deserve to die. I just hope that he broke something when lindsay hit him and lives life with constant, excruciating injuries and has to live in some lonely, forsaken place and die as a lonely, miserable man without heirs or family members. Only him and his god as company. :p He doesn't deserve to die since he did show lindsay some soft moments, but he deserves to suffer 10x what she suffered is my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How

How the hell do you even think of this? I guess im just naive, but none of this could have possibly run through my mind...

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 8 years agoAuthor
How?!?

Well this particular story actually came from a strange dream i had once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was just beyond horrible

Why the fuck did you think for even a second that the world needed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck this shit

I agree with anon, the world would be way better without this utter bullshit. You have severe issues and I would recommend for you to see a shrink asap. Please don't tell me you can get off on this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I love how people judge this story on a website made for writing whatever crazy fucked up stuff is in your mind. If this was so horrible, why did you read this story, why are you visiting this website, searching for stories in this genre? Idiots. Like you haven't dreamt weird stuff before... Why don't the people who have rude things to say to this writer look in the mirror, because I know your dumbasses have had horrible thoughts before about other people. Humans are envious, spiteful and violent by nature. We just hide it well and the better ones will beg for forgiveness from whom they serve. Whatever, yes this story was a little disturbing, but it made me think about what I would do in this situation. And the flow of the story was great. Now.....let the bashing of my comment commence. People are good at that when it's not to your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, I liked the story a lot, I thought it was great, spent like 2 hours reading it. Ignore the haters. I loved Lyndsay as a character and wanted to hate Clyde by felt bad for him too. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Skim Skim skim

Rape torture, rape... blood

Can I give it a zero?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
you need balls to portray rapists like the sadistic jerks and psychos that they actually are....and you do it in your story!! refreshingly manly of a writer,for a change!! :))

hey Jade:)one of the best kidnap and rape stories!!cruel rape victims who were tortured even during preg,murder the rapist and escape together!! :)) serves the absolute jerks right!!

forget the negative commenters who cringe like cry babies coz unlike the usual story endings......the rape victims dont go all gaga and gush mush over their rapists,marry them, and bear kids after kids for them!! and have orgasms even by a look the rapist gives them!! ;))

takes balls to portray rapists like the sadistic jerks and psychos that they actually are!!your story does that and wonderfully depicts the rape victims' hatred,terror and repulsion of these pathetic specimens of manhood!!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, if your that against rape, you shouldn't be in the non-con genre. Literotica wont even publish a story if we write it "too realistic", thats why we have victims falling for their captors, and orgasms etc. Its terms of service agreement. Just for the record

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ jadewinchester :levels of 'against rape'...as per you 'this against rape' or 'that against rape'!!

So all who read non con are pro-rape?! ;)) why do several authors publish prenotes saying they dont condone rape?!;)) obviously brazenly faking anti-rapism..right?!;))

regrets that an earlier reply didnt come as i hadnt noticed your barbs against my appreciating comments for your story!!;))

for any fair criticism or appreciation i have to get to the 'end' of a series i guess?!;)) like i got to the end of your 'Taken..'!! if i was too pigeon hearted or chicken livered to 'read' rape stories and did not have the nerve,would i be at this series end?! ;)) i would be sniffling and sobbing way away from these chapters,right?!;))

and since while initiating me as a member, literotica did not impose level 1,2,3 etc of rape-admiration on me, to be able to read non con.....can you kindly explain to all of us readers what these fucking 'this against rape'...'that against rape' levels of yours are?!;))would make hot reading stuff...this is the non con section,man!!!;))

and seems you clearly see the appreciation as a misguided missile....;)) aimed at a refreshingly different series ending which, evidently, was utterly faked by you, and never close to your heart!!! ;))

lets pretend those appreciative lines never existed?! ;)) should be ok with you,right?!;))

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chill

Obviously your taking things WAY too defensive. I simply stated why you find terrible non-con, because its terms of service for Literotica. And if you think they're so terrible, dont read. And it wasn't even pointed at you specifically. For anyone who reads in this section. Maybe Lit should gave a rating for intensity. That would actually be helpful.

killerxbunny666killerxbunny666over 6 years ago
Wow!

Ok, so this should be made into a movie...I loved It! I wasn't expecting such a deep story when I clicked, but I'm glad I read it. I will definitely re-read. :)

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 6 years agoAuthor
Aw thanks

Well if you enjoy this one, look out for Taken Back. I am renaming the sequel and almost have the next chapter ready

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
488 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Ch. 08 Previous Part
Taken Series Info