All Comments on 'Frank and the J Girls'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yet another JPB unfinished story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
but no

When I read this "since Uncle Fred pasted away." I thought that it was an accident at the glue factory, but no, it was a car accident.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I suppose it is realistic

But her just disappearing is unsatisfying. No information. Little character development. An insinuation of 'cock crazy-itis' and that is all we get.

It's finished and it's not bad, but why does this story feel like Chinese food, where I want another story 30 minutes later?

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Interesting story but

Too many unresolved questions. While the ending was a good stopping point, the story begs for a sequel in which Janet's life is made clearer to us.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Finished

No, he finished that story just the way it should have been finished. This story illuminates the fact that cheaters injure more people than just their spouse. Janice cheated on her whole family. She threw them all away. In doing so, she also threw herself away too. Sad, but just. She wanted to see her kids and her grandkids, but all she got was the door. To have allowed her back into their lives would have only caused turmoil in their lives. Smart move. Good ending. Who really care's what happened to the cheater?

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Good story

Ok, the pasted spelling was weird ( try passed ) but that apart it was an enjoyable read. Doesn't need another chapter, who cares about Janet, what a shitty wife & why after 30 years would she even think anyone cared about her. 4 ****

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Too emotionless

I didn't like this story at all. I'm wondering why it is scored as high as it is. It seems too.......cold. I can't see a husband and daughters being this emotionless over their mother and wife abandoning them. I get that she distanced herself from her family before she bolted. But there is still a feeling of abandonment that happens when your MOTHER walks out on you. Kids still take that pretty hard, even if it is a mother that they don't like. They go through all sorts of abandonment issues and they always wonder if it was something that they could do different.

On top of it all, he seemed just as cold as his wife was. How did he not notice that she was distancing herself? The girls said that its been happening for a year, yet in the beginning of this story he said that he didn't have a clue that anything was wrong. How is that? Either he is incredibly blind or he didn't care.

Not to mention the fact that he got over her leaving in a single night. Not once did he worry that something may have happened to her. Not once did he feel hurt or betrayed. His first instinct when he didn't get the phone call was to start separating the funds. For someone who was blindsided, this was pretty proactive and calculating.

This story had a good premise, but it was so devoid of emotion that it wasn't realistic or entertaining. It was like the author didn't feel like going through the range of emotions that something like this would take, so he just wrote a skeleton story and wanted us to fill in the blanks. This author has written some decent stories in the past. This was not one of them.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Dull and dreary

My title says it all. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* Story. And JPB is attacked by the *MTB

The Moron Troll Brigade.

What's wrong, boys? Momma cut you off again? Sad.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

toolman4243toolman4243over 9 years ago
Why!!!!

I thought both of the daughters wanted to know why she left them.Hell she could have been drugged and video taped having sex with these tattooed guys,then they could have blackmailed her with threats against her kids for all we know.Just to many unanswered questions for me,just can't see the daughter sending her away without those answers.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Uhhhhhh

After that long she recognized her mom?

Wow.

Overall a good if low emotional (characters) read.

Thx

orater1orater1over 9 years ago
As Usual...

Great Read! Thanks

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Don't see the point of this story

No reason given for Janet's departure, and Frank suffers no consquences due to her leaving. Basically, nothing happens.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Jabvor and FD45 got it right.

This was flat. Daughters never question her leaving at the time but later want to know. Until they don't. Hubby never worries or seems upset about the betrayal until she might be brought back. Wife spends a year getting the kids ready for this but just walks rather than divorce and take something with her? Even her parents are abandoned.

From her side, it really sounds like something happened that made her so ashamed that she couldn't stand to stay and risk it's discovery. And she didn't think she deserved to take anything from the marriage. It just feels like there is more there than we know. Why would she do that?

One reason popped right up for me and I may sketch out the plot for it. I doubt I will share it here though. Besides the obvious rudeness of stepping into JPB's story, it would fall into LW and the reviewers here are too savage for a first attempt.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why?

Why become clear to me...She needed a lot of cock. Only a gang could give her that. Why she returned? because when she got old, they sent her away and get a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs more

needs more fleshing out.

did she run away, or was she forced? why? to many holes.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Bob

Can you believe this Anom character? Great story again, Bob. It needs no fleshing out in my book. Why his Janet left him has no bearing on the plot.

I write here too, and believe me, Anom kicks my butt as well.

Best advice, ignore him, he's likely jealous.

You remain one of the best authors on Lit.

Corsair46

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
I liked it

Maybe not enough pain after Janet left or disruption from the twins. A good read and a reasonable outcome. Yes Frank could have tried 'a discrete escort service' but he would had to have been very discreet. (made that mistake myself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uhm

So she had 30 years of wild sexual glory and only suffered for her daughters action at the end because she needed a place to stay? Doesn't really sound to me like she got what was coming to her. I would have liked it better if she came back after just one year having realized how soulless her life had become, only to learn that she had been replaced or dismissed by everyone she counted on to love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OUCH!

Jess did the right thing when she didn't want anything to do with her Mother. Another good JPB story that saves a dreary day in the LW section. Glad to see Janet got what she deserved - nothing. Post some more soon Bob.

Jeff_ThomasJeff_Thomasover 9 years ago
good SHORT story

JPB is always entertaning. One of the things I like most about his stories is that he makes you, the reader, think for yourself. He allows you to "flesh out" the story for yourself.

JPB - thanks for that!

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago

I will agree that the response to Janet's disappearance was rather ho hum. Husband and daughters treat it like taking out the garbage. Messy task done. While the husband is angry her seems to be missing the "What did I do wrong" soul searching that would usually accompany such a sudden disappearance. No, he didn't deserve the grief but that's how most guys would feel.

But I liked the symmetry of the conclusion. Janet finally drags her sorry ass back and the door is slammed in her face and she disappears again. Who needs her?

I also like that hubby moved on and was very happy.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
She didn´t get as she deserved...

...on the other hand, no one who knows JPB would really expect that. I got quite caught by this story and am grateful that JPB didn´t turn this one into cuckold-worship. Enormous talent and obviously a great variety. 4*

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
This was a Five and here's why...

Let's look at Janet, the first wife. I'm betting there was some kind of mental disorder. Feeling trapped and sick from who knows what she distances herself from her family and reality. She abandons them and her life. Any investigation into her story would be just too depressing to read. You want that kind of depression go watch 'Days of Wine and Roses' with Jack Lemon and Lee Remick, or Omar Sharif and Julie Christie in 'Dr. Zhivago'. Janet is just a bad sad story. Unless you're some kind of nut case or a psychologist just forget her. Bob left her where she belongs, 'nowheresville'.

About the husband. I thought he reacted exactly the way a man would; he went to work. He figured out what he needed to do to protect himself and his children and he did it. Then he devoted himself to his kids. He behaved responsibly. I'm proud of him. Of course he went through the whole 'loss process'. Did we need to hear it? He was a man. He kept it locked inside; bad for his physiology maybe, but good for the kids. Hubbie 'manned up'. Good for him. I know I write a lot of emotional drivel, but we just didn't need it here.

The daughters suffered. Only a fool would doubt that, but they had Jasmine, another lost and lonely sufferer. Thank god for Jasmine. Sure the girls wondered, they worried, we know they certainly cried.

If there was anyone I would have liked to have heard more about it would have been Jasmine. A long suffering widow who'd had a philandering husband who'd died while in the midst of an illicit rendezvous. She took those girls and their dad and rescued them. I bet she could tell us some things about her sick sister that would put everything in perspective. Yes, if there's anyone in Bob's story I'd want to hear more about it would be Jasmine. Her story, until she gets to be with our abandoned husband sounded absolutely heartbreaking. And what about the 'concerned' uncle. How do we know he wasn't concerned because he'd abused the runaway wife when she was a kid. Too bad, that story wouldn't see light on Literotica. What if Jasmine had rescued her sister from him?

Francis MacComber wrote a similar story about a runaway wife. His was titled 'Vigilantes'. His started off well, but got silly the closer to the end he got. Thank god Bob's story is clean and to the point. Bob's story ended with a note of sadness when Janet, the first wife reappeared after thirty years. We all expected that, and it left us feeling a little uncomfortable. Well that's Bob.

And last another comment above mine said something about the relief he felt reading a real story. He, like me, has become fatigued by the fetish driven happy cuckolds happy wantons who've deluged this genre lately. Like him, I wish they'd all go back to fetish where they belong. I'm really sick of the "oh honey let me slurp up your big bull's semen, or let me watch, please let me watch." Sick, sick, sick.

Thank you Bob. A really good, heart rending, story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DID SHE GET WHAT SHE DESERVED?????

she got what she wanted. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK, but lacking.

1) Uncle Steve. You made a big deal of him blaming Frank, but when it turns out it was all her, nothing. Nothing from him, nothing from the neighbors that where shunning him.

<P>

2) Jess turning Janet away leaves a hole. Yeah, I know it happens in real life, but without that, you basically reduce her leaving to a MacGuffin. It’s there just to get the story going. The problem is, that’s what the story is all about, especially since she didn’t just leave him, she left everyone. She didn’t see her parent before they died. She didn’t see her grandchildren. In a story that hinges on those actions, no answer leaves a big, big hole.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzz

You know what was missing from this story? Eroticism. I mean, this is a website dedicated to erotic stories, right? And given that this story was submitted to Loving Wives instead of Non-Erotic, I assume it should include some type of erotic situation. Unless...people actually get off on stories of divorce and child custody.

To be fair, there was one scene with a blowjob. Unfortunatley, the woman performing the BJ stopped -- mid-sucking! -- to reveal that her husband's dick was bitten off during a BJ! Talk about a boner-killer!

I am always amazed that people get off on these stories. Please, tell us more about the divorce laws in that state! I'm almost there! Just a few more strokes!

I couldn't help but notice what else is missing from this story: any mention whatsoever that the main character in this story ever had any feelings for his wife (other than his biological need for a sperm receptacle) during their entire relationship. It's easy to see why she took off. In fact, I found myself rooting for her the more I learned about the main character!

Before I submit this comment, I'll save all of you tedious annony mice the trouble of commenting on my comment. Yes, I must be one of them queers: a cuck-cucky-chuckle who loves to slurp cum from my wife's asshole. Amiright? Man, you sure put me in my place. High-five!

I've just saved you from wasting your one comment on me. You're welcome.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 9 years ago
Carvohi's comments are spot on!

I completely agree with his analysis. A well done story from JPB. Definitely one of Bob's best.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Short

Too short a story bob, seems like all the ones you write recently are too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lately, it seems;

the good tales, worthy of reading, are to darn short.

only 4 stars, cause I wanted to read at least 2 more full pages. ****

green117green117over 9 years ago
hummm...

JPB is taking over the spot vacated by Papatoad?

Another straight ahead lost wife/victorious husband tale - kinda reassuring, but not going anywhere new.

Eh... now, as a reader service I think I may suggest the most obvious, but not stated, reason for the 1st wife to leave.... she got into drugs, and became a coke whore, or whatever she was using. And... she finally got old enough that she wasn't going to get support even from the most ropy of "boyfriends"... and that is why she came back.

It happens... and fills all of the empty plot slots. You can write the rest in your mind, if you must. And... you don't even need a lot of sex scenes with Dicks-Of-Unusual-Size (and the associated DOUS-bags) - just the drugs, man... and the drugs are likely used to fight the depression... the depression caused by using drugs...

Kinda depressing, actually...

YMMV.

Green-something

(bonus points for spotting literary references...)

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
5 Stars: I agree totally with Carvoli

Wife was obviously mentally ill, but she deserved the reaction of her daughter when she showed up 30 years after disappearing, having abandoned her husband, children and parents. They owed her nothing but a slammed door in her face. Thanks

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
yes, but....

She may very well have been mentally ill but her taking a year to distance herself from her children shows that she was in control of her actions.

That she could leave and have no contact with any of her family, going so far as to run from her father and have two men threaten him was enough to write her off as a total loss.

The probable reason she reappeared after 30 years was that she lost whatever she left for and had no other resources, but by then she was less likely to get help from them than a stranger.

She chose short term over long term, then outlived the short term.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Fascinating

I think the comments are more interesting than the story. I can't help but think that JPB published this story as an experiment, to see whether readers rate a story based on its quality and content, or whether they rate it based on its author and whether or not they agree with the actions of the main character. I think this answers that question definitively.

The mystery of this entire story is why the wife left. The author never tells us, so we have no choice but to invent our own reason. Carvohi suggested it was mental illness. Another suggested drugs. It's interesting that no one suggested that maybe the husband was simply an uncaring prick who never really loved her, and treated her like shit. Given his apathetic response to her disappearance, it seems easy to connect those dots.

Carvohi suggests that it simply isn't important why she left, because this story wasn't about her. It was about the husband picking up the pieces of his broken marriage and moving on. Okay, fine.

In that case, where were the husband's feelings described, or his actions explained? Where was the grieving process that everyone endures at the end of every relationship? Well, Carvohi explains, that was all done "off-camera." No need to bore us readers with the messy details.

Fair enough. What about the twin daughters and the emotional consequences of being abandoned by their mother? Again, Carvohi explains, this was all done "off-camera." No need to see that.

So, at the end of the day, what do we have? A story about a woman who leaves her family for reasons unexplained, a husband who experiences a spectrum of emotions off-camera, and two daughters who also suffer emotional consequences outside of the narration. The husband does what "any normal man would do" under that circumstance and "reacts rationally."

I'm sorry...and this is a compelling, five-star story...why?

Frontlinecaster made an excellent point recently. He suggested that readers respond to a story based not on the quality of the plot or the emotions it evokes, but solely whether they agree with the actions of the main character. Any story that includes a husband who acts "rationally" and like a "real man", and that ends in divorce, mutilation, revenge and/or death, is automatically a five-star story. Anything else is a one.

I think this story is an excellent test case for that theory, and the comments and rating speak for themselves.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
More on this story...

The fact is the wife leaving was the trigger mechanism that got us to the real story; a story about a man with two girls, a lonely sister-in-law, and an uncle with his own concerns.

The fact that Janet turns up at the end simply closes the story. Whether she was a mental case as a result of childhood experiences(the uncle), getting into drugs, or any of a million different factors she was not behaving normally. She behaved abnormally; she was mentally ill. Janet is a tragic figure; there's nothing we can do for her, there's nothing there for us.

Our protagonist, Frank, had apparently watched the 'disappearance' of his wife over at least a period of a year. His reaction was typically masculine; got a problem, fix it with hard work. Doesn't get fixed? Work harder, provide more tangible wealth. Blame Marcus Aurelius, blame John Calvin; doesn't matter, it's the typical northwest European male response. When his wife does leave he turns to his children, got to protect the kids, save the accumulated wealth, guard against unfriendly intrusions, find a suitable replacement, a nanny.

The story started with a sick but aligned family, it became a family in crisis, a family out of alignment. Frank really can't fix it, but along comes Janice and things slowly become realigned. In the end she assumes the role of wife and mother and absorbs and provides the love and affection the 'sick' sister either threw away or lost, dependent on the reader's point of view. Janice is the heroine here.

If we want answers, we have to get them from Janice. Next question; what's Bob going to do? Usually he leaves the reader to fumble, grumble, and prognosticate. Janice's story now is 'the story'. She has the answers. She has her own broken marriage, and her ringside seat into all the mystery about her sister, her uncle, and the damaged family she rescues. She's the nurturer here.

What happens next? That's Bob's call. I don't know about anybody else, but gee I'd really like to find out. Right now only Bob knows. Maybe he'll let us listen in, maybe he won't.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
I agree with Swingerjoe

I agree with Swingerjoe. I'm one of the earlier commenters who questioned why this story was rated so high. It seems like it is a card board cut out of a story that will get high ratings. It shows you everything at face value but gives you no depth. The fact that everyone had to GUESS why she left and make up ASSUMPTIONS on what the characters went through emotionally is a failure on the author's part.

I also find it interesting that people rated this story high and defended it despite having no idea what the characters went through. Of course we readers need to be "bothered" by the emotional details of betrayal. Why tell a story about betrayal if you aren't going to explore the feelings involved in it? It seems that if a story ends with the guy kicking the wife out, he is automatically a "real man". Here is a fact: real men also feel hurt, pissed off, and vulnerable when we are betrayed. Any guy who tells you differently needs to stop watching Clint Eastwood movies.

These characters went through NO emotions. It could have happened off camera, but what is the point not being involved in that process. That is how we connect to the character.

It seems as though people on this site are so thirsty for a BTB ending that they will take one where they can get it. I do understand being frustrated with the influx of cuckold and swinger stories. There does seem to be a serous lack of real consequence stories, or heart warming reconciliation stories. BTB stories are becoming dinosaurs. But you guys are the cure for that. If you want a story like that, write one. Stop getting angry because there aren't your type of stories up here anymore. Stop depending on the talents of others to entertain you, then get angry because they don't. There is some truth to the statement that a lot of the recent writers who are worth anything do cuckold and swinger stories. That's not their fault. That's what they enjoy. YOU pull out your keyboard and start typing stories that YOU enjoy.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

Wait wait wait, is someone in the comments of this story commenting on it's lack of eroticism? What!? Why would a story on litEROTICA be erotic. This is a site for lonely, bitter old men to rant about how much they hate their ex-wives and how unjust this society is for forcing men not to leave their wives destitute and homeless in a divorce! Erotic content, sheesh, some people just expect way too much..

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Why do people keep complaining about an influx of cuckold stories, when they are in the CUCKOLD SECTION OF THE SITE!

Go write your stories in non-erotic or romance or somewhere else, then guess what! Our disgusting swinging and sharing stories won't bother you, because you're not in our god damned section!

Seriously! Why are there all these fucking queer stories in Gay Male! I come here to read about monogamous, heterosexual relationships! That's what I'm in to, why can't I read about that here! It's not like I have anywhere else to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another one.!

You had a 4-5 going. A story w/out resolution is a story with out and ending. The author is to lazy to finish it, it rates a 1. Here is another one for Finishthedamstory.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Excellent story

I was rather surprised that JPB got into the begats, but he is the author, perhaps it was to permit us to feel the 30 years before Janet came out of woodwork to be swatted. Really there is nothing she could say that we could be sure about.

Nice diversion.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

You came through again Bob. Thanks for sharing.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
This really doesn't matter but...

I REALLY gotta know why the hell she bothered coming back. She left cuz she liked being a complete who really and hated her family, but why did she show her face after three decades? It simply does not compute.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
It's as finished as it needs to be

The husband didn't care why his wife abandoned him and their girls. The wife's parent's cared (at least her father did), but died before they found out. Their daughters did when it happened, but by the time their runaway mother finally came to the door with suitcases in hand looking for a place to roost, they didn't care anymore either. She had become irrelevant to all their lives.

If it didn't matter to them why she ran away, why should it matter to any of us?

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I appreciate the beating

The only thing Bob likes more than a man forced to suck cum out of his wife's snatch (see the contortions he makes to make sure it usually happens in a story) is for a man to beat someone up. (It's a traditional element in a Bob story....like a Mustang in a Stangstar story).

However, I like the fact that it wasn't some guy beating up a cheater. Instead the fact that the wife's actions rippled and caused other people to be affected was a nice touch. However, I would have liked to see some follow up on that.

***

FLC, if you weren't so egregiously insulting, you'd have more people sympathetic to your desires. You have a point and then you ruin it. Are you offended or are you gleeful to have something to rail against? It's hard to tell.

Swingerjoe...the pixels are almost free as is the labor. If you find a story which doesn't give you the stiffy you crave, move on to one that does. It is not as if you wasted money on a book which tricked you as to the content. Obviously the editors are more open minded than you are: they feel that there are tales of cheating wives out there which can entertain an audience which doesn't require a hand wash afterwards. And considering some of the ratings of these stories, the vast unwashed majority agrees with the editors. It is a story buffet. Instead of railing at the brussel sprouts, go find yourself some chocolate spouge...I mean mousse.

I think the point that some reviewers only care if their personal sense of morality is satisfied in their ratings is more accurate than some are comfortable with. Certainly some stories get a 5 which have little if any craft to them. It is almost as if the reviewers are unaware that there are any numbers between one and five...If I rated stories, I would give this a three. Well written and realistic but with certain elements lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm afraid I also have to ask why this story is rated so high.

First, it has more holes than swiss cheese. She drove her daughter 20 miles to her mothers but she doesn't have a car? He beats up on the uncle so bad he puts him in the hospital in front of 2 off duty cops and they don't intervene? One they find the wife he HAS to serve her with divorce papers?

I keep thinking JPB could be a good author if he took the time but he never does. Someone called him lazy and I think they are exactly correct. This "writer" has a good following and I wonder why, I've never been able to figure it out.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Thanks

Another great BOB story

firas01firas01over 9 years ago
Swingerjoe and his cohorts

I am and I believe everybody else is getting tired of your whining and bitching, when i read your comments I get the feeling that you are like a jealous school girl who complains to the teacher why her friend got a higher mark than her. my dear shallow friend, this site is called Literotica, that combines literature and erotica, some stories combine both, some have only erotica and some have only literature, so if amateur writers who are writing for free wanted to write about anything then all we can do as readers is read and vote so the writers would know how their stories are received. My dear cucky friend, in your defense of the cucky life style and attack on everything that may conflict with this type of life you are no different than the bible thumpers who consider everybody who doesn't think like them as ....anyways, would you and your cohorts save us from your drivel and go and leave positive comments on the cucky stories. As for JPB, you are still the master of the loving wife genre and you have proved one more time that you can write any theme and any story line of your choosing, and i am glad that didn't write this story to piss off anybody like the last one.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Firas-

When I can see one chapter of, just to pick an example, an Xleglover story or a MM story go up without a dozen anons flooding in within hours to threaten the author and demand he stop posting, then I'll stick to only leaving positive comments. Until then, I'll continue to point out the blatant hypocracy of the BTB crowd who goes on and on about how horrible all those stories they are somehow forced to read are and then bitch when people read their stories and don't like them.

Seriously, just stop posting your BTB stories in this category. Then you won't have to read all those evil cuckold and swinging stories you hate so much, and you won't get comments from those readers. Laurel has said in the forums that this section is intended for erotic stories about unfaithful wives, go somewhere else and you won't have to read those. It's a win, win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JJJJJJJJJJJ

This was the best story ever.

Because everyone's name starts with J.

Hooray!

Can't think of much else that was particularly memorable about this read.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

The nerve of Janet to slink her behind back in town. It would be nice to get Janet's side. It appears she is guilty but why the sudden disappearance with no kind of note or anything. She could have at least let the kids know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange, unbelievable & mechanistic story

Gives up her WHOLE life and family for some strange?

Ah, I doubt it.....

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
All Hail the King of Twisted!

The best revenge is living well, hooking up with Wifey's hotter sister, and having daughters that slam the door in Wifey's face when she tries to come back. LOL

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a JPB BTB tale. He does great ones, but always with a good twist to them. No revenge on Assholes this time around, except for Uncle Asshole who just wanted to cause trouble. No need for revenge on Wifey, either. Karma, one of my favorite bitches along with her sister Payback, took care of Wifey already.

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frontlinecaster

What the hell CUCKOLDRY is doing in loving wives?

You can argue all you want about BTB being out of place(they are!) but so is cuckoldry.A cuckold is a guy who loves to be humiliated by his wife.In the end, it is all about himself(not the wife).

I understand in loving wives genre will be wives cheating(or not) engaging sexual acts.It is incredible how many stories revolve around the husband(not the wife- she is just an object in most stories).

You are talking about Xglover(dont know if i wrote right) but his story is about a guy who wants his wife pregnant by another, a hardcore fetish, for me, like a girl craping in her husband and telling him to guess what she had for breakfast(eek!).

PaulB.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not so many

There are not as many holes as anon 08/10/14 thinks;

She had a car, she left it behind, no doubt because it would have made her easier to trace.

The witnesses saw "Uncle Steve" attack Frank from behind after Frank walked away from being verbally attacked.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Interesting tale about a worthless whore cunt who left her family all of a sudden. Luckily the family regrouped and came together and had a happy life. The only minor revenge was in the end when the daughter wouldn't let the mother in her house after thirty years. Fuck her.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Yep, all that matters in a story is that a woman has bad things happen to her. Plot, writing, characters, none of that is important. As long as bad things happen to women it's five stars!

And to the comment below, cuckolding isa fetish. That's why it has its own section! So you don't have to read it! The site is trying to do youa favor. Leave loving wives, stop reading the stories that bother you so much, and you lot can post your bitter misogynist shit somewhere else. Everyone wins!

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
FLC you are so confused...

There were four women in this story; a 'sick' wife, two distraught daughters, and a lonely sister-in-law. The daughters were saved and the sister-in-law went on to become the anchor for a wonderful family. That's three happy women. Yes, there was the unhappy, and sick, original wife, but she was nobody. She didn't get what she deserved; she deserved counselling or at worst padded cell in some remote mental institution where the kids could go visit her.

Again the 'happy cuckold' stuff is a fetish. Literotica has a fetish section, or should. To be a cuckold doesn't mean a husband enjoys being betrayed by an unfaithful wife; it means he is unknowingly betrayed. Wrong headed or sick men and women do it all the time, and it's a crying shame; it breaks up loving homes, debases a sacrament, and it causes horrible personal damage. The 'happy semen slurper' doesn't fit in the Loving Wives category; the 'unwitting semen slurper' does.

I liked what a prior comment writer said about Literotica; it's the combination of two words, literature and erotica. I'm going to remember that. I have a couple outlines out there, and I can forgo the inclusion of unnecessary carnality in the future. I have a few erotic stories; 'The Gold Digger', 'The Lawyer and the Killer' and 'A Fool Stumbles Into Love' being three. I have one non-erotic story about Maryland, and several that might be perceived as erotic or not dependent on the reader. Read my story 'Curse of the Scots' and tell me if you think pouring motor oil in a woman's ass is erotic. Oh yeah she was a prostitute so that wouldn't matter. I'm glad I can post all three types here.

I do not find 'happy comb slurping' or 'happy wife watching', or 'happy sharing with some bull' as anything more than 'abnormal' behavior. That's not a condemnation. I don't read werewolf, vampire, zombie, or voodoo stories either.

Give Bob some credit; he wrote a story that had a happy, maybe not a Hallmark, but certainly a happy ending. It was interesting, easy to read, and held my attention; that's a five.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. FLC, you are so confused

Stories revolving around a husband's humiliation belong in the Fetish or BDSM section. We all agree to that. What I have never understood is why a story about divorce laws, child custody and revenge belongs in Loving Wives instead of Non-Erotic. Which part of this story involves "extra-marital fun, swinging or sharing?" That is what this category is supposed to include.

If this category's description were "extra-marital strife, divorce law minutia, bitter revenge, dismemberment and murder", then I would completely understand why these types of stories are included in this section. (I would also avoid this section, as I avoid several other sections on this site.)

Why does the BTB crowd feel as though they are entitled not only to read their revenge stories in this section, but to constantly bitch and moan about authors and stories that actually fit this category's description?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
@frontlinecaster

This is the first time you spoke against my comment. Here's my response:

I don't read cuck or humiliation tales. If I want to get off, I go to other categories which specialize in that area. I am in LW to read about cheaters getting taught a lesson. I like extreme revenge. I have no double standard but most revenge is against cheating wives so that's what I read. If you read my bio you'll see why I joined this site and why I stay. Also I am not a literary critic. As long as I understand what's going on I don't care about plot holes or punctuation or the like. I leave that for the English majors. In closing, if BTB tales piss you off, stop reading them. Or if you have pull with management, start a new category. Call it "Revenge against cheaters."

I'm done

knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
NICE

Keep them coming,really nice ending BTB without the flames or revenge very classy.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
carovhi

Yes, it is abnormal behavior. That's why it has its own section. Incest is also abnormal, so is bdsm, they have their own sections too. Do you go there and demand vanilla sex or non erotic revenge stories? Then don't come here and do that, it shows you to be incredibly ignorant and insensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FLC has escaped from the whore wing of the looney bin

She's on one of her famous, "it's not the whores fault rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CINCO ESTRELLAS

from BTB BRIGADES & HARRY IV WITNESS

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
`Good story

5 *'s As I was reading thru it I was thinking about another chapter, but the way it ended, none was needed. Liked the ending of 30 years later. Guess her tattooed studs got tired of an "old lady" Good BTB story!

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
dear front line caster...

i will stand by what i have written and placed on this site. i have pulled two stories and am rewriting them. however, again i suggest you read some of the other material i have here. read 'the curse of the scots, and tell me it's not erotic. read 'the gold digger and tell me that's not erotic, tell me it's vanilla. then write something yourself. heck just read the first chapter of 'the lawyer and the killer'.

of course, you will not find any happy semen slurpers in any of my stories, but then i don't find that at all erotic.

is what bob has written here erotic? Well there was no 'in and out', but i thought it was quite satisfying. I gave it a five. I'd like to give it a second five if I could.

doberincadoberincaover 9 years ago
Loved it

I don't give many comments, but this particular story I do like very much. Maybe it's not 'erotic' in the description of sex, but for me it was an entertaining story with sympathic characters (except for the ex-wife of course). Highest score.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Ten Stars

Five for JPB's story, and another 5 for Carvohi's comment below.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Tattoos !

Why do women like men with tattoos !

Any woman who leaves a marriage just for sex is a fool, as that will not last that long. Before she realises she nothing else to the relationship, and then it is to late to go back !

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Right ON!

Way To Go BOB!!!

Great story, a fun read, AND a happy ending.

It Just doesn't get any better!!!

SEE???

I told you that testosterone replacement therapy would help with your stories.

I'll bet you've already noticed your lack of appetite for cream pie, and sloppy seconds. You will note that your protagonists in your stories will also start to have a diminished desire for cream pie, and sloppy seconds.

A few more well written and totally enjoyable stories like this one, and I'll bet you'll be able to get your man card back in no time at all.

In fact you probably won't even have to take the test again.

I would just like to say how proud I am of you, and to keep up the good work (and therapy).

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago

@frontlinecaster

While I agree in principle that the LW category itself really doesn't have a place on Lit, since all the tales here could be divvied up amongst the other categories, I have to disagree that JPB should put his tales into any category other than what he wants to put them into. He's one of the most respected authors on this site. His tales run the LW gamut. Some are WACCs, and some are RAACs. Some are even Prevention tales. Others, like this one, are BTB. Even others, while still fitting into LW, defy description or sub-categorization.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
IronDragon

That's just further proof that the category is meaningless. Yet that doesn't stop your fans from flaming and threatening those of us who come here for anything but violent, misogynist revenge tales. I'll stop crying foul about these types when the btb crowd stops sending death and rape threats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
carvohi

you're an idiot. Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2*s

Not a story!!

Laugh out loud at it. But I expected something without resolution . Only one posting of the last 3 or 4 has been a complete story. It is what it is no sense complaining.

Thanks for the effort, anyway.

AMerryMan

bandyoubandyouover 9 years ago
good story

liked it alot

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
Five Stars!

I loved the happy ending!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice but sad

every one wants to know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with tootight 1

Why

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Five stars

I gave this story a five just for the comments it generated. JPB should get the credit for the passion, interest and discussion his tales create. I am a BTB non-willing cuckold guy. I don't mind a variety of LW mindsets ending up in the category. I just wish there was an easier way to avoid willing cuckold/ swinging/ sharing stories in LW than going to the last page of a story and checking tag words or reading comments and risking spoilers. This argument has been going on for years now on Lit. and is getting more common I think because of a great influx of humiliation fetish stories into LW. This problem could be alleviated if tag words were allowed at the top of stories. Literotica lords how about it??

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DID IT REALLY HAPPEN THAT WAY

or was the Reality TV show scripted. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay story

But so many unanswered questions. Why didn't the girls go with their Grandfather the first time? Maybe she would have at least talked to them. Why didn't the girls go alone? Why did she leave in the first place? Inquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

...It was a perfect story, well written, concise, with a believable story line and characters. My favorite element was the justified and happy ending. Kudos from the Panther fan.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
I Suppose

I suppose we can assume the reason she left was for the excitement of the younger men. That is pretty extreme, though, considering she walked away from two daughters and the rest of her family. I could not give the story a five without some answers about her situation. Thanks for writing though.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Gave it a one.....

The reader should feel some satisfaction after reading a story, this author just doesn't write that way . maybe he writes for himself and since it is free to read he doesn't really have to satisfy his readers as he would if he was published and the publishers needed him to make money for them by selling his writing. I don't know just a thought , I just usually feel left hanging when reading anything this author writes. Thanx for the effort. In this story I kept reading to find out how she could leave her kids only to have the author fail to deliver on the whole reason he used to keep the reader reading to begin with. Just sad bad writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Too much mystery.

Really needed more here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's just Bob. Why is for wimps, I guess.

Or an author with more imagination and human understanding. Bob loves to give the details and techniques of betrayal and revenge. But delving into the psyche and motives for betrayal and adultery are very rare in Bob stories. Still a nice light read, just not much there to grip your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why did Janet leave?

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the ending served the bitch right

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a good storie

except for your usual loose ends.

kage440kage440over 5 years ago
What goes around comes around

Be careful when you dump on a friend (or family) the payback's a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not badly written

But no joy in it. I guess Janet got what she wanted. I don't see why she would come back after all those years. She obviously didn't care about anyone but herself and she paid whatever price for her own decisions. You have to wonder if people like this, in real life, just have a mental breakdown and give up? Sad story.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
How enigmatic!

I was looking for a sting in the tail but alas. 4* only

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Well written and interesting.

But you have to wonder why? Did she run off to be a slut? That sounds unlikely. She could be a slut at home. Did she hate the responsibility of being a wife and mother? Did she have a breakdown? The story does make me curious, so maybe that's the sign of a well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How wouldJanet know where Jess lived?.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Another unresolved story

We all wanted to know why? Also why did she come back when she cared so little about her family or her parents after leading what appeared to be a normal life?

Any mother who abandons her children is a very low form of human being. Why did she do it and if she wanted to leave why didn't she at least leave a note. A lot of unresolved questions for readers and your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice writing exercise Bob

Thanks for the effort

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is The Point?

Boring!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not

Not a lot of questions answered, but glad the daughter paid Janet back in her own coun.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

I no longer care why? I liked it and I loved those daughters. Sometimes you don't get to know why and all you can do is get on with life. Knowing when you are powerless to do anything other than get on with it is a valuable skill to have.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...