All Comments on 'Anna's Milk Ch. 03'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
biggrabiggraover 9 years ago
love the story

well written, very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent chapter.

Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing !

This story can last forever. I love the characters. Everything is well told. I feel connected to their feelings. So kinky !

The story needs some proofreading. Read carefully and slowly all your story parts and you'll notice these small slips everywhere. Without these, it's perfect !

I can't wait for many more adventures to come in the lives of Moira, Anna and Meat that are not expected. Many good surprises await the reader !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You should definitely continue with the story, its well written and great story line and kinky, please continue, there is still much potential in this story and lots can still happen.

Hope you decide to continue.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Demands more chapters

This story has been extremely hot from the beginning. Now, we're left hanging--what will David's next step be? Will it be Moira or Anna? What happens when Nick comes home?

There are so many unanswered questions--so many loose ends to be tied up. Please, please, reward us with another chapter. No, several chapters may not be enough.

This is one of the best stories I've read here for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I think is going on

I think Nick knew about David's love of Anna and so when he joined the army he told Anna that if he didn't come back to have David take her as his wife to help raise Ben.

Just a thought I had after reading this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying the series but where's the next chapter

Just wondering if there will be another chapter. I keep checking each week, but no luck so far.

yesterdaysyesterdaysabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement and positive notes and votes. Truly appreciated! I think this series is over for now, but who knows what the future might hold. In any case, all best wishes, yesterdays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
strange

Obviously, its your choice to not continue the story, but it seems like a strange point to end it. The main story arc is completely unresolved. Hoping you change your mind, but either way, thanks for the enjoyable read.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years ago
Poignant realism

You capture so beautifully that madcap loveliness of youth, when it's cool to be unconventional and sexy to feed each other with fingers, sitting nude on a blanket. David's innocence is the perfect foil for Moira's sly feminine wiles.

I love the intellectual pleasures of their sex too. So many stories try to lose the mental pleasures and celebrate only the physical, even though they're doing so with words. How delightfully you disregard that dull manichean Cartesian dualism here.

PS atrocious typographical errors LOL - get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice work!

The characters have depth and stayed true to themselves and the struggles they face.

There are lots of ways you could take the story further: have fun with the Jewish mother thing, a growing competition between Anna, Moira and Anna's mom, and a whole slew of possible paths from the Afghanistan deployment (many of them on the dark side). I have to admit, I was expecting him to marry Anna after some twists and turns.

Like others, I'd love to see more, but really appreciate what you've done. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

Chapter 4? You can't leave things unresolved. Does he betray his friend? Does he fuck Anna? How does it all turn out? Does he bang Anna's mom? Please finish it? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Please write a chapter 4 with more of him and Anna.

biggrabiggraalmost 8 years ago
Ditto you have to finish this great story

Great so far, More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!! :)

Great story, though I did have a few things I didn't like about it. For one, you keep on writing the wrong name. You wrote Alice instead of Anna in the first chapter twice, and Anna instead of Moira twice, which throws me off to read the wrong name since David wasn't in the bath with Anna, he was in the bath with Moira. Also, I feel like Anna was taking advantage of David since he's a virgin, and she only likes him because he gave her more attention than her husband and David is head over heels in love with her. He knows that being with her is wrong and she's essentially cheating on her husband, but doesn't seem to care that much even though David does. I'm not trying to criticize you, I really loved the story, but those things just bothered me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
by far the best short story series ive read

Excellent series so far. Ive read many of the short stories on this site ever since it was brought to my attention and i must say this series is by far above the rest. Im more of a movie buff myself and once ive seen a great movie i cant wait for the sequel to watch it in in theaters on the first day, this is how this series has had me so far like a great suspence movie.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
Good Story

I agree with several of the comments here, but also you have left the story unfinished. Please keep writing, and get an editor! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Please write more of this story, it is excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great n human story

i love the 2 girls - such great personalities and Anna's dear breasts which I LOVE, esp. the lovely Moira who reminds me of another lovely young Jewess of Springfield College of 1973/4, the lovely Pa_ _la whom I loved to debate with, but to my great regret, with whom I did precious little else.

However, I will confess that Helen's the woman for me, with a body like that - I'll eat and fuck Helen, AND eat her gourmet food every morning, noon AND night AND for midnight snack, anytime - YUKIMI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anna's milk

Really enjoyed reading this. So what happens next ?? We need more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

It ended way to soon!

Anna and those sweet titties want to ride that dick so bad but yet we have to imagine how it goes. Please for the love of god finish this story.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Five stars but don't stop now!

Loved the writing so far, I know it has been a while since you wrote this series but please finish. You started the story with all the remorse that occurred but didn't seem to get there. How did Anna react in regards to D and M hooking up. Did Nick make it home? Etcetera. Pb69

Gary13Gary13about 3 years ago

This is a GREAT story! Five stars for sure! It's been more than six years, it ended so abruptly and could have gone on for much longer.

rjseversonrjseversonalmost 3 years ago

Really great story! Kept my rapt attention through all 3 parts. Probably a good place to end it (on a high note), and...could be interesting to take it further. Have you considered that? Oh, BTW, and I don't know if you can edit stories after they're posted, but in Story 1, you accidentally refer to Anna as Alice ( I see you have a long series about Alice). And in the last story, you also accidentally refer to Moira as Anna.

With all of the self examination sprinkled in the story, and they way you say things like "looking back now" gives the story a sense of realism. Makes me wonder if this isn't really a memoir, not just a story. If it is, lucky you.

Nice work. I really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going

ZamanaZamanaabout 1 year ago

I guess I am in love with Anna too. As I was reading this chapter I kept wanting it to end so we could get back to Anna. Only to get to the end to find out, that it. Oh well I still have the first two AMAZING chapters

This chapter was good still a 4* but to have further adventures with Anna would have been beautiful.

Very well written story with amazingly detailed characters.

MarineBob48MarineBob48about 1 year ago

Excellent writing. The story was great and the build-up was perfect. Personally I enjoy stories that have depth like the author really wanted to put the reader into the story. This happened as I read all three chapters in rapid succession. There are so many possibilities for further episodes but if there were no more, you have hit a grand slam with this series. Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this story please don't let it end here I can't wait to read the next chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I saw you've posted a few more stories in the past year, so I hope you will continue this one! Please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please consider adding chapters, very well written

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

So were are the rest of the chapter's? Its like making a TV show with out an ending lol. Need to make more on this story quick lol.

yesterdaysyesterdays22 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments, but you'll need to imagine your own ending beyond what I've written. Although it's nice to get requests for a sequel for a ten year old story, I'm afraid this series was done long ago. As you know, we aren't paid anything for any of these stories on Lit, which take a a lot of work to write. Sometimes inspiration hits, and sometimes we've moved on to other things. Again, thanks for the positive comments, and I hope some of you will write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Really wish you would add a chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous