All Comments on 'A Cock and Cum Birthday'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BiGuy_SoCalBiGuy_SoCalabout 18 years ago
A story I will reread mant time again.

You hit the mark with this story. I read it while stroking my cock and edging eve so close then backing off just to start again. As the the story ended I shot and ate me own load. It was great.

Thanks

Bob

biguy_socal@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my dream

mercy, mercy....... would love to live out this story. love pussy and women, but cock is so hot, especially when cum is involved. YUM!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It

My wife and I re both bi and she loves seeing me suck and fuck other men's cocks, almost as much as I love seeing her suck and fuck other mens cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

That is a dream cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a heap of shit "story" !

One of the worst !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Our Dream"

I love to masturbate while I watch my wife playing with another man, giving him a real slow hand-job playing with his balls while she slowly strokes his cock and they both watch me. She tells me how good his cock feels and she pours baby oil all over his cock and really teases him and gets his cock so shiny and wet and teases me by telling me how much she would like to feel his load sprayed all over her breasts. She (they) watch me cum and then she asks me to lick all of his load off her tits. After I do this for her and look up, she is slowly jacking him off and ask me if I would like to suck his cock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 THe LOve of It !!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Story !!!!!!!!! Keep them CUMMING !!! Joie Bee in S. E. Pa.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
OMG

I feel violated. I only started reading this story because it was short. It wasn't short enough. Now I have to get this disturbing image out of my head. God pleas have mercy on me. I think I may be scarred for life. Please help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wishes do cum true

a wonderful story right to the last drop

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Birth day cock

Man I sure do wish my would bring me home some cock to suck for my Birthday or any other time just so I could suck a mans cock for her to see me sucking cock and eating cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing quite like it!

There really is nothing quite like a hard cock with cum spurting out again and again and again. I'm in my late 50's and been eating my own cum for 25 - 30 years. I usually have a drink beside me I have prepared ahead of time to cum in and then drink. I guess my favorite is orange juice. I'll tell you why. As you know usually the desire to swallow your own cum lessens after the actual climax. If I cum in a clear type drink I usually back out. The orange juice just makes great cum cocktail. I do this at least once a week or more. Occasionally I like taking a direct load straight from the source by throwing my legs over my head and cumming directly into my mouth. I always have to prepare with towel under my head cause it never fails to land in my face and the floor. The sight of looking up and seeing a hard cock shooting at you I have always found incredible. I really need to write some true stories in Lit don't I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OJ cocktail

I just read your comments. I am 60 and still love a orange juice cocktail at least once or twice a week. Something about the mixture is amazing. I love to watch a dvd of a nice cock being deepthroated then finish myself off by cumming in my small amount of OJ. Then savoring the wonderful taste. Man my mouth is watering now for some. Great story great comments.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 5 years ago
Sounds a little familiar

Like my birthday night at the club Eyes Wide Shut in Tampa. Denise had a similar scenario arranged in the big public sex room. There must have been 40 or 50 people watching and she kept inviting guys to join in. The biggest difference was that they had to fuck her before they were allowed to fuck my face. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Undorító buzeráns szemét írás....

Szégyen hogy valaki képes ilyen undorító sz@rságot megírni ,és nem különben,akik olvassák és élvezkednek rajta ,nekem hányingert keltő!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Een briefje aan een zelfingenomen klootzak

Nou je leest het, jij zieke neerbuigende neuk.

Misschien hebt u een lijst met leesmateriaal dat u ons zou toestaan ​​te lezen, nazi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story—gives me the courage to eat my own cum. It’s a start and maybe lead into something you described in this story. I’m going to eat my cum now!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous