All Comments on 'Mom Gives Son Advice'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tim stuffs his big dick up his mommy's cunt

This is a fine story of true love between a son and his mother. Tim is having problems in his marriage and naturally goes to his mommy for advice. Like all boys, he's always been attracted to his mother's cunt, while she, like all mothers, has a deep interest in what her boy's got bouncing around in his pants. Nothing more natural than that, after all it's family cock and family cunt! No stupid taboo can keep this mother from lovingly handling her son's stiff fat dick, sucking on it, then swallowing the flood her son's big balls unload in her hungry mouth. But Tim's got plenty more where that came from, his hot young balls never quit, and now it's time for the boy to do what all boys want to do--he stuffs his big prick up her drenched mommy-twat and fucks the shit out of his own mother! Nothing can match the joy of a son shooting his hot sperm up between his mother's legs and creaming his own fucken birth canal. You can be sure Tim'll be coming back for lots more of his mommy's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I needed my mom to show me what to do!

"Could you just show me how to make love to a girl one time?" I asked my mother. "You know we shouldn't, but I guess it can be our one-time secret," my mom answered. She removed her small robe and lay one her bed naked before me. Let's start with missionary position she said as she spread her legs. she was trimmed but still had a nice triangle bush in front. She started fondling her breasts, and seductively licking her lips as she looked at me. I couldn't restrain myself another second, my cock was leaking pre-cum as I moved between my mothers legs. She guided my cock to her lips, when I felt her warmth on the head of my cock I pushed into her pussy. I couldn't help but start pounding into my mom with reckless abandon, thrusting as hard as I could. It wasn't probably even a minute until I was coming inside my mother's wonderful pussy. I'm sure I looked embarrassed, but mom smiled and said, "Don't worry baby, you'll be ready to go again within minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu poeg

Mina andsin ka oma pojale seksi ükskord.Poeg tahtis kangesti emaga magada.Öösel ajas käe mulle jalgevahele ja niimoodi läkski seksiks.Mina olin pärast rõõmus ja poja samuti.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THE STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE YOU A 5- [🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4.6/5 = 92%)].

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little short. The start of what could be a long term romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous