All Comments on 'Weird Sisters Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was great. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
LOL-loved the twist ending

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME!

Great story. Please, keep the story going. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 9 years ago
Awesome writing

I always enjoy a story by someone who can string words and ideas together. You can. Nice job

!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Oh my...what a high!

Nicely done...twist at the end...awesome descriptions of such HOT sex...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice, but...

To me, at least, it would have been better to start the anal sex more slowly. More touching, more fingering, more tonguing, perhaps a little butt plug (or vibrator) insertion, more teasing, more getting used to and then really liking it -- than jumping headlong into it.

I gave it 4 stars.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasalmost 7 years ago
Good. But could be great.

Pretty good, but three main things stop this from being great.

1- Repetition. This is the most basically issue. You repeat yourself a lot, saying the same thing over and over in different ways. Kinda how you said in 10 different ways how good Deb's asshiole felt in one paragraph.

2- Focus on the mechanical action. While your description of the actions is pretty good, it does get repetitive after a while. You really should focus more on the feelings and emotions felt duriing it. You're surprisingly dry j. That regard. While the actions get huge descriptions, were just told that X or Y felt amazing or great and that's it. Show us. Don't tell. Unpack stuff.

3- Hold back the adjectives and adverbs. Specially adjectives. They should br used sparsely or else the readers get bombarded with info they don't process. There's a reason we use verbs a lot more. Makes the reader dive in. This ties in show don't tell, since eadjectives are usually cheap ways to void unpacking a scene.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Re-read this after a log time and still SO hot! Couldn't remember how she told her sis she'd beat her...

have regained a boner when I stayed in my sweetie's cunt , but not her ass....

Prefer mish style when we do it so I can see her beautiful face when she cums

And don't recall a 2nd part when I first read this...goodie!. Lucky Jeff...sexually ultra-competitive wife, and she hadn't mentioned doing a 3sum yet

Gave it a 5 first time-would again if I could-but will fave this time.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

My two favorite words (and kryptonite) BUBBLE BUTT. Made me jealous with he have all three wholes in short order

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, the comments are really good, and some of them are pretty on-point with the observations. Fewer adjectives-👍 good, need to ✔ check grammar...yes...

Also, just a little attention to anatomy...there are actually (2) membranes separating vagina and rectum...but still cool to hear someone talking about the sensations of feeling 'whatever' moving in-and-out, putting pressure against each other!!

I love this story about crazy 'weird' sisters, twins, and their interactions!

**5**Stars, so well-deserved...on to next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a proofreader to correct errors you missed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i love to assfuck women!

blkuserblkuser5 months ago

Enjoyable read

KrittaKritta4 months ago

As much as I like where this story is going, the adjective assault was brutal. They need to be reduced by a good 80% IMO

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo2 months ago

Really good story starts well developed and absorbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5029 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES