All Comments on 'Dumped at the Dance Club'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHY IS IT CHEATERS ONLY UNDERSTAND BRUTALITY

especially when the tough love will be wasted. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Short and to the point. Great.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
short and sleek story

It's lucky he found out early what her standards were. Its almost worth buying her another phone because she would have cost him more down the line. Hey ! The key word being 'almost'.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 9 years ago
Nice Flash Story

Good scenario, unfortunately it kind of brings back memories. News for you, that was back in the early eighties so it sounds like the dating game hasn't changed that much. In my case, we had been dating for a couple months. We went to a club and she ended up going home with someone else. Almost in the same way as this story except they left first. I didn't have a clue until my friends told me they saw her walking out the door with some guy. A few days later when I saw her she said she was sorry if I thought we had that type of a relationship. Hmmm. You know the saying: The more things change the more they stay the same. Thanks for the flash back.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Ouch

Too damn possible -

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS 3-1

that she wont give up and will stalk. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Expanded story suggestion

Would be interesting to see how his enstallment plan option would have worked out. She could become a stalker and/or Dwayne could be a problem.

Could be a nice morality tale. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dude!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just like that.....

LOL

5ssss all day long.....bill......bin there done that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dude, you lost my shit!

Yep. Women talk just like that.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
I stumbled on you and your stories . . .

. . . after reading an anonymous comment you made on Mainefiddlehead's most recent story posted on 7/23/16, and I'm glad I did. I like your writing - clear, concise, with quite a bit of humor. Thanks very much. I've got to read all your old stories now. Great way to spend an intensely hot day when all you can do is stay inside.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
that was fun...

I might not have left her stuff like that, but otherwise i was totally on board. Five.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She deserved what she got, nothing more nothing less. She will learn a less after that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Looking

for love in all the wrong places.

One of the most important skills a young man can develop is clarity when it comes to separating wife material from all the rest of them.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ONE HAS TO ADMIRE HER FORTITUDE

trying to scam something out of her self-inflicted mis-fortune, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good so far

But this story did and does have potential for furtherance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

What can you expect from a bar room whore slut. Maybe a STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Enjoyable story.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Good for him

I probably would have left her shit with the bartender just to avoid calls like he just got but otherwise I would have done the same. No excuse for that kind of disrespect.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 4 years ago
He's not her butler

I loved what he did to her and how he did it. He's not her butler. It's her responsibility to watch over her own valuables. Anyway, she had sex with Dwayne. Have him buy you the phone. Make sure you're worth it. Glad he dumped her as cold as she abandoned him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

Not a bad start, but it looks like a writing exercise or the first chapter. Short story doesn't mean without an ending.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

I love short vignettes of life like this. Note to other reviewers- short stories like this don’t need an ending. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like very lonb stories, but this one's too short. The story could've been a bit longer & more developed with an actual pre-ending, so we'd know what happened after the dance & overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would not waited an hour to leave. I would have been gone after their third dance!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who says this needs more of an ending? This works for me as written. If you leave your partner for an hour, expect some consequences. Lost phone? Sooo sorrry; was there when I left. Should have checked back sometime.

As the author states, Dwayne and he both got lucky.

Pjam1968Pjam19682 months ago

He waited for 1 hour!!!???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous